Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

Hold on a second folks, your all to ******** to play a grade in town, thats y your here. And that obrien tool doesnt scare anyone, in fact i think he has good flight but could use more drift to decieve a few more bats.

housie;187052 said:
Hold on a second folks, your all to ******** to play a grade in town, thats y your here. And that obrien tool doesnt scare anyone, in fact i think he has good flight but could use more drift to decieve a few more bats.

Is it true that obrien kid got you out housie? and another i wouldnt be baggin any of our carngham "pensioners" anymore cos our 2 oldest batsmen carved up against your bowling attack today and our other oldest had to walk for you to give him out! so its about time you stopped braggin about how good you are cos maybe after todays result you arent!

housie;187052 said:

Gee thats a bit rich housie coming from the one who said "Can you bring the helmet" and then went out to 14yo nick the very next ball! looks like linton blue went into this game a bit to cocky as per usual but can undone by the crocs! even though you's or mainly A.Griffin had to still cheat to lose the bloke had already had about 6 or 7 chances then Griff goes and gives him another one aparently carranballac were appealing from koala park!

As for the Nick vs. Housie issue i stand corrected at the end of housies spell he was bowling only a tiny bit slower that nick at his quicks so i assume housie would be much quicker in his first spell!

In other cricketing news, it was good to see the gold diggers get their first win of the year, comfortably beating illabarook. John Stuart got them off to a good start with 4 wickets with the new ball (all bowled) and mitchy panesar collected 3 wickets and gave up few runs towards the end of their innings.

The real hero however was Croc import Laurie Parker, who smashed 103 not out in very quick time to bring the diggers home.

Bang 4 B&F;187090 said:
Is it true that obrien kid got you out housie? and another i wouldnt be baggin any of our carngham "pensioners" anymore cos our 2 oldest batsmen carved up against your bowling attack today and our other oldest had to walk for you to give him out! so its about time you stopped braggin about how good you are cos maybe after todays result you arent!

what was the final score?

Muppet#3;187091 said:
Gee thats a bit rich housie coming from the one who said "Can you bring the helmet" and then went out to 14yo nick the very next ball! looks like linton blue went into this game a bit to cocky as per usual but can undone by the crocs! even though you's or mainly A.Griffin had to still cheat to lose the bloke had already had about 6 or 7 chances then Griff goes and gives him another one aparently carranballac were appealing from koala park!

As for the Nick vs. Housie issue i stand corrected at the end of housies spell he was bowling only a tiny bit slower that nick at his quicks so i assume housie would be much quicker in his first spell!

You don't win premierships in october justin, as some of your older team mates can testify to.

does anyone know how jack savige went on saturday?? seen him at the lakey on friday night trying to pick up one of swooper's niece's, then later on at rafters trying to pick up whatever old mole he could get his hands on before stumps.

hardly the sought of preparation you'd expect from one of golds leaders before a big game, i hope for his sake he performed. and anyways i thought he had a missus?? is it all over??

Bang 4 B&F;187213 said:
did i ever say i did?? its a lot harder to get into a half decent team than it is to get into linton golds team you do realise!

it was just a question, and why would i care about linton gold?

well batted lauire. i guess u deserve praise. i wouldnt have thought you'd be one to make 100 this year, but you have proved us all wrong. what do they have in the way of bowlers apart from hadler, whos not much chop anyways.

butters;187219 said:
well batted lauire. i guess u deserve praise. i wouldnt have thought you'd be one to make 100 this year, but you have proved us all wrong. what do they have in the way of bowlers apart from hadler, whos not much chop anyways.

yeah, good question, is young willkinson back?

Cmon ladies, stop sledging gold. Look at it this way, If you people came to Linton, What side do u rekon you guys would be in? And as for Laurie, he faced some decent bowlers and came out on top, as in Matty (i stole $150 and a hat off housie) Jefferies.

And Hammer is indeed a pig.

laurie parker make a tonne against a good team, then you can brag!

housie stop sooking bout your hat its long gone mate

Back