Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

You'd argue that illabarook do have some quality in their line-up, Hadler is a bit poo, but brodie davies swings it both ways and ben collier is one of the best cricketers to play in this league.

Why haven't any of you skin badgers made hundreds in seniors yet?? We all play against the same teams don't we???

Bang 4 B&F;187213 said:
did i ever say i did?? its a lot harder to get into a half decent team than it is to get into linton golds team you do realise!

I'm not sure who you are, but if Dave Missen got a game on the weekend before you i'm thinking you're probably pretty ordinary at the game.

Gold Digger 4eva;187380 said:
I'm not sure who you are, but if Dave Missen got a game on the weekend before you i'm thinking you're probably pretty ordinary at the game.

carn mr. gLoAlNdN dHiAgNgSeOrN 4 eva, getting into our juniors is not on they dont represent the veiws of our senior players so dont get upset bout that mate! On the laurie issue good on him although they lack bowling depth it still an alright effort but cant get to big headed about that until he makes one agaist a good bowling side! Fresh blood to the pages of bigcricket lets hope he's not another skinner!

Gold Digger 4eva;187380 said:

i never said i was any good did i! but im only 15 mate. only young O'Brien freaks can get into seniors haha

boys what kind of skinner feast have you's turned this into! sounds like the leagues turned ordinary too hearing L.Parker made a tonne and Blue were beaten by Crocs. blue must have turned ordinary if the Over 40 crocs beat them! and if Mitch Gould is the best spinner in the league maybe i should come back! you's will all be happy to hear we're all going well at colac won our first two games and are sitting 2nd on the ladder!

Gee you O'Brien Boys and Housie are still full of yourselves! pull your heads in!

Muppet#3;187383 said:
carn mr. gLoAlNdN dHiAgNgSeOrN 4 eva, getting into our juniors is not on they dont represent the veiws of our senior players so dont get upset bout that mate! On the laurie issue good on him although they lack bowling depth it still an alright effort but cant get to big headed about that until he makes one agaist a good bowling side! Fresh blood to the pages of bigcricket lets hope he's not another skinner!

Yeah like i stated i have no idea who bang 4 bf is, but had a suspicion it was probably a junior. My argument is that anyone who scores a hundred at any level deserves a pat on the back, i know i've been playin this game a while and i never have had the pleasure, and they don't happen in this league very much at all since we've been playin one-dayers only.

It's a long season so we're not gettin ahead of ourselves, but hopefully we can build on this win and be more competitive against good sides than last year.

Muscels Humphries;187389 said:
boys what kind of skinner feast have you's turned this into! sounds like the leagues turned ordinary too hearing L.Parker made a tonne and Blue were beaten by Crocs. blue must have turned ordinary if the Over 40 crocs beat them! and if Mitch Gould is the best spinner in the league maybe i should come back! you's will all be happy to hear we're all going well at colac won our first two games and are sitting 2nd on the ladder!

Gee you O'Brien Boys and Housie are still full of yourselves! pull your heads in!

Gee you have some nerve mate coming back here and having ago at your old league which you's couldnt win the premiership in. but your obvious not the real muscels probably another linton smart arse!

well we'll see the real test this weekend when the old crocs take on illabrook. it will be interesting to see if they have any good bowlers.

and a question for you Jimmy... do you play seniors??

who are these obrien boys? ive heard of one nick??? but who s the other one??

who plays who this wknd fellas?

Croca;187398 said:
well we'll see the real test this weekend when the old crocs take on illabrook. it will be interesting to see if they have any good bowlers.

and a question for you Jimmy... do you play seniors??

yeah i do play seniors.

Jimmy, you sound like you have soume intelligence.. tell me,.. Who is the dip******** that said Linton Gold couidnt win.. Or that Illabarook dont have decent bowlers?? Any team on the day has the shot of victory..Perhaps you need to sit down and hav a good hard look at urself. & if you are really as arrogant and simple minded as you sound how come you're not playing in Melbourne? Forget Ballarat League, its still country cricket.... if you "know" you're that good - piss off to where all the talent is then. sounds to me like your either too gutless, weak or simply need daddy to get through - any way you look at it youre only as good as your family can make you... I believe that you make your own lot in life. maybe its you're too dumb or young in the head to figure it out...
I cant believe the immature crap that you blokes carry on abt. perhaps you all should get off your fat lazy arses, shut those big holes you call mouths and concentrate on the actual game!! REMEMBER - ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!! If I played for the diggers, Id really wanna stick it up your arse. The "crocs" sound like the biggest bunch of simple, unethical and unmoralistic wads ever!.... oh and have any of you read the cricket rule book... ON SPORTSMANSHIP - ITS REAL INTERESTING - LOOK IT UP.. Whatcha think Jimmy?

did anyone eles happen to get this?

Koalabear20;187404 said:
who are these obrien boys? ive heard of one nick??? but who s the other one??

who plays who this wknd fellas?

gee which tree have you been hiding in koala everyone no's who i am i'm the other half to nick i'll probably end up getting rich managing him and doing his off feild events! your probably from carranballac guessing from the name!

butters;181200 said:
even if he wanted to pull off such a move, tim and helen would never ever let him. haha. he could be a big asset to any club tho. and justin has developed a strong defense too.

butters;181311 said:
apart from tim, and tim still playing this year id dare say, so they would play where there old man plays. and justin loves rylee harrison he couldnt ever leave her.

Bang 4 B&F;181328 said:
I also put my life on it that all 3 O'Briens will be Carngham fellas this year. With nick to pick up bowling agregate for the league probably. fingers to try improve that custard arm and justin o eat a few more toasted sangas

theres just a few of my publicity posts for ya koalabear maybe that might refresh your mind or remind you of who i am!

jimmy;187417 said:
do you have a problem with me =(

jimmy said:

No.

First time, you clearly broke the rules by posting a message which was riddled with text/SMS speak which is not allowed on this site. That was clearly stated in the post here only a couple of days ago.

http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/showthread.php?p=186966#post186966

Secondly, you then posted the private infraction message I sent you (which was in reference to the first post) which is not a smart thing to do. Private Messages are private for a reason.

You broke the rules twice, and the first occasion was after I gave the whole thread a public warning.

It is not hard at all to stick by the rules of the forum.

Ljp86;187423 said:
No.

First time, you clearly broke the rules by posting a message which was riddled with text/SMS speak which is not allowed on this site. That was clearly stated in the post here only a couple of days ago.

http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/showthread.php?p=186966#post186966

Secondly, you then posted the private infraction message I sent you (which was in reference to the first post) which is not a smart thing to do. Private Messages are private for a reason.

You broke the rules twice, and the first occasion was after I gave the whole thread a public warning.

It is not hard at all to stick by the rules of the forum.

can you please show me the txt talk, so i do not repeat it please

Back