Grenville Cricket Association

Re: The Cricket Observer roots donkeys

Croca;193941 said:
why thank you Cricket Observer.... but i can assure you that my cricketing skills are certainly not as good my words on Big Cricket, as recent form shows.
You are too modest Croca, although I am unsure of your true identity, so I cannot comment on your cricketing skills. I am curious though, who do you think will win this weekend in the Linton Derby? I think Gold might win cos they have won a couple havent they? Also can Smythesdale win this week? I am not sure who you play for but I would like your opinion on these two matches. I'd like some serious thoughts on the odds for the finals, so could anyone help me on this. Cheers gents @|

The Cricket Observer;195849 said:
You are too modest Croca, although I am unsure of your true identity, so I cannot comment on your cricketing skills. I am curious though, who do you think will win this weekend in the Linton Derby? I think Gold might win cos they have won a couple havent they? Also can Smythesdale win this week? I am not sure who you play for but I would like your opinion on these two matches. I'd like some serious thoughts on the odds for the finals, so could anyone help me on this. Cheers gents @|

Linton Blue will win the flag and that would make it 4 flags in 5 seasons.

The Cricket Observer;195849 said:

well mate i haven't heard the scores yet but i imagine blue would've won but it might be closer than expected. i think rokewood would of been a bit to strong for Smythesdale as well. i do no that carngham had a win over at Koala Stadium with a junior top scoring for the crocs, well done to him.

Carngham v. Linton Blue next weekend... could the boys from linton be lookin for revenge after a loss to Carngham earlier in the year or is Carngham able to prevail again??

housie;195948 said:
Linton Blue will win the flag and that would make it 4 flags in 5 seasons.

Housie,
Q1: If Linton Blue have won that many finals, why arent they playing in the Ballarat League. The team is obviously that good! (This is not a smart**** question, Im curious is all)

Q2: Does Mitchy Panesar play in the Blue team because I think he should be if he's performing as well as the paper says.

Q3: Is it at all possible that Carngham will win this season's final?

Also one last comment for those that are bagging the junior boys playing in the senior games.... Kids have to start somewhere, just like you all did, and some teams rely on them being available to ensure senior games are played, so I reckon we should all give them a break. Some of them are out there all day (something some of you older blokes did...... Short memories) if it wasnt for the kids the league and cricket wouldnt last. (They did take things on this thread a little too far though!)

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

Conduct Unbecoming;194954 said:
i can't believe some skin badger who's probably never even played seniors could bag out the leagues number one bowler. Im sure you're really talented at bowling to 9 year olds in the lofty standards of GCA juniors, but seniors is just a smidge harder to get wickets.

nobody here gives a rats fanny about you and your mates opinions you little bed wetter, why don't you start up a juniors thread and leave the cricket talk to the grown-ups.

you seem to be forgetting that you dont bowl at all. and even worse for a side like linton gold. for shame.

housie;195402 said:
This thread must be the biggest collection of wankers on the whole web, except for the Linton contingent.

minus a few from the linton clan, and adding a few from the carngham seniours scene. not much can be said for the carngham juniors tho.

The Cricket Observer;196328 said:
Housie,
Q1: If Linton Blue have won that many finals, why arent they playing in the Ballarat League. The team is obviously that good! (This is not a smart**** question, Im curious is all)

Q2: Does Mitchy Panesar play in the Blue team because I think he should be if he's performing as well as the paper says.

Q3: Is it at all possible that Carngham will win this season's final?

Also one last comment for those that are bagging the junior boys playing in the senior games.... Kids have to start somewhere, just like you all did, and some teams rely on them being available to ensure senior games are played, so I reckon we should all give them a break. Some of them are out there all day (something some of you older blokes did...... Short memories) if it wasnt for the kids the league and cricket wouldnt last. (They did take things on this thread a little too far though!)

1st question: Most of our players have played A grade in town, But i would say lack of commitment, or availability for 2 day cricket forced them away.

2nd. No he plays for gold, and although he is one of my good mates, i would say hes there for a reason.

3rd. Anything is possible, but not probable.

housie;196918 said:
1st question: Most of our players have played A grade in town, But i would say lack of commitment, or availability for 2 day cricket forced them away.

2nd. No he plays for gold, and although he is one of my good mates, i would say hes there for a reason.

3rd. Anything is possible, but not probable.

fair point. who wo the linton derby on the weekend? and does anyone know the other games scores?

hey housie have those other A Grade players from town come out yet? r they even coming out?

Yes housie where are these big recruits you were talking up earlier on this thread. Seems like you need them....

Croca;197118 said:
hey housie have those other A Grade players from town come out yet? r they even coming out?

how about you get off his f**king back, your a junior with no pubis and a lil pinny why do you go bowl out some 12 year ols you perthtic junior ass eating maggot.

go sook too your other 12 year old mates about this thread.

it would appear that you suck more ass than mick *old ********* cain

E=mc2;197150 said:
Yes housie where are these big recruits you were talking up earlier on this thread. Seems like you need them....

We do? every game that we have won has been by no less that a lazy 7 wickets.

Oh and when won the derby by 8 wickets.

jimmy;197218 said:
how about you get off his f**king back, your a junior with no pubis and a lil pinny why do you go bowl out some 12 year ols you perthtic junior ass eating maggot.

go sook too your other 12 year old mates about this thread.

it would appear that you suck more ass than mick *old ********* cain

mate what the hell... i only asked him a question!!!!!!! what have ya got against mick cain??

Gee Linton Blue dont mind do they! Didnt wanna play in a little rain coz they might slip over and hurt themselves fair dinkum and then as per usual there umpiring is very suspect! one there veterans has ago at one of carnghams young blokes about being big mouthed when carngham come out to bat it seems as though linton blue can say anything they wont coz there linton blue!
Just remember next time your gunna open your mouth woodsy just think about wats in your own backyard!

Re: Big Mouth Woodsy!

jimmy;197835 said:
haha thats a bit weird dont you think, you are the 13 year old yea?

******** up ya sad ********. when u do soemthing ********en worthwhile then i might take into consideration what you have to say but until then your a cock head

Re: Big Mouth Woodsy!

ohh butters i am sorry for them harsh words the other day.

can u forgive me please?

i was forced to do it.

Back