Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Big Mouth Woodsy!

jimmy;197891 said:
ohh butters i am sorry for them harsh words the other day.

can u forgive me please?

i was forced to do it.

thanks mate your so sincere.

get off a cricket thread if ya gunna talk rot mate

Re: Big Mouth Woodsy!

alright cricket it is.

good too read the paper at smokeo this morning and see too soild hundreds by frys and collier.

and also another strong perforomance from parker

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

seems to me that the carngham clan cant take losing a game....
making up some poor excuses on how they lost, maybe woodsy was just telling the truth !!! i was out there and i didnt hear woodsy havng a go at you muppet he was stating what the truth is..
you must be ******** if azrat andashmore took it to ya's

the old muppet cops a fair bit of dick on the friday and saturday nights thats what i hear anyway.

Paul Harris;198217 said:
seems to me that the carngham clan cant take losing a game....
making up some poor excuses on how they lost, maybe woodsy was just telling the truth !!! i was out there and i didnt hear woodsy havng a go at you muppet he was stating what the truth is..
you must be ******** if azrat andashmore took it to ya's

seems to me that linton blue are pretty weak not wanting to play cos of a little bit of rain! didnt want their fake tan to rub off!! you beat us fair and square but what happened the 4 times before this one ey! and as for ashmore he was better than anyone else in ya team, he got wickets at least! and who were the ones whinging when their own team mate gave scott out lbw when it supposedly hit him on the upper leg?? or was that a different mark, excuses isnt it mate! all the excuses were coming from you blokes during the game.. ohhh its too wet! the only reason it was "to wet" was cos you were missing a few key players!! but so were we!

Bang 4 B&F;198230 said:
seems to me that linton blue are pretty weak not wanting to play cos of a little bit of rain! didnt want their fake tan to rub off!! you beat us fair and square but what happened the 4 times before this one ey! and as for ashmore he was better than anyone else in ya team, he got wickets at least! and who were the ones whinging when their own team mate gave scott out lbw when it supposedly hit him on the upper leg?? or was that a different mark, excuses isnt it mate! all the excuses were coming from you blokes during the game.. ohhh its too wet! the only reason it was "to wet" was cos you were missing a few key players!! but so were we!

gettin a little upset buddy?

My god, I cant believe this tripe. Muppet its very, very obvious you are ordinary at best. Did u even hit one ball? Kicking it i believe is soccer, or so im told. You proved to us you really are lame. As for ur "suspect" umpiring, and as much as i like the boy, Anton was calling wides that clearly had u beaten and swinging past the bat. You really are a non talent ************. Have sum dignity like your little brother, who i might add, everyone seems to like, unlike your play a missing arse.

Bang 4 B&F;198230 said:

I gave ted out and id do it again. What key players werent there? As far as i can see, no Silver, no valley.

housie;198787 said:
I gave ted out and id do it again. What key players werent there? As far as i can see, no Silver, no valley.

what bout nick then? anton made country week team? and i can remember rex smashing 60 against ya last time! nd on the weekend trev and marshall got wickets, ports was missing, trev did not bat (he would of made more than nick nd myself!) nd also dave missen would of (just ask linton gold!) and also jack yeoman is an underrated bowler who did not play

housie;198787 said:

hey i contibuted wiht a handy 1, and a few vital dismissals such as edo and yaself. i beleive i did more in that game than you did, did i not? the only mistake i made was getting woodsy out. he was winning us the game

butters;198842 said:
hey i contibuted wiht a handy 1, and a few vital dismissals such as edo and yaself. i beleive i did more in that game than you did, did i not? the only mistake i made was getting woodsy out. he was winning us the game[/Q

we were at full strength so we are in troublle next time

housie;199017 said:
butters;198842 said:
hey i contibuted wiht a handy 1, and a few vital dismissals such as edo and yaself. i beleive i did more in that game than you did, did i not? the only mistake i made was getting woodsy out. he was winning us the game[/Q

we were at full strength so we are in troublle next time

what? haha mate i didnt say u were at full strength. i just said i contibuted more to that match then you did. i did my part.

well this being the first message for a while, i'll say that the crocs finished on top yesterday after a easy win over Illabrook, with Darron Quilliam scoring a tonne.

any other scores?

Croca;202068 said:
well this being the first message for a while, i'll say that the crocs finished on top yesterday after a easy win over Illabrook, with Darron Quilliam scoring a tonne.

any other scores?

that win also placing the crocs on top oif the ladder with blue going down to smythes! carngham people now understand how laurie made a ton against those bowlres on that oval. silver could of done it opposite handed

Back