Group B World Cup

south africa vrs uae now theoretically south africa has the upper hand but I would want uae to win because then sri lanka won't vrs south africa in the quarters its gonna be ireland or pakistan we r gonna be vrsing ;)

south africa vrs uae now theoretically south africa has the upper hand but I would want uae to win because then sri lanka won't vrs south africa in the quarters its gonna be ireland or pakistan we r gonna be vrsing ;)
lol good luck with that, UAE will get absolutely smashed.

lol good luck with that, UAE will get absolutely smashed.
In what term do you use the word "smashed" do you mean beaten badly by south africa or do you mean getting "intoxicated" or do you even mean getting "assaulted" by a person(s) please be more specific with your use of the word "smashed"

Zimbabwe are doing very well, I am proud of them, next world cup, watch out, Zimbabwe will destroy the competition with their amazing batting and fielding.

In what term do you use the word "smashed" do you mean beaten badly by south africa or do you mean getting "intoxicated" or do you even mean getting "assaulted" by a person(s) please be more specific with your use of the word "smashed"
I think he means the intoxicated smash

SA v UAE? The first thing I think of in that rare match up. During the 96 WC. A UAE batsman who wasn't wearing a helmet got sconed by Allan Donald! I think Allan thought he killed him!

Zimbabwe are doing very well, I am proud of them, next world cup, watch out, Zimbabwe will destroy the competition with their amazing batting and fielding.
No they won't.

Back