Group B World Cup

Well at least at the moment it's looking like a decent decision not to make the trip up to Perth for this game..

West Indies 5 for 70.

Well they managed to get it up to 182 with some good rear-guard action from Holder but that's some sort of a collection of completely stupid batting there from the West Indies. India should knock these runs of fairly comfortably, only negative from them that innings was some dropped catches.

Pakistan a have a good start against South Africa at 2 for 107 off 20 overs. That catch Steyn took earlier was brilliant.

Was just about to say that de Villiers bowling is about as threatening as my trundlers and then he picks up the wicket of Khan :D

3 for 132.

And South Africa about cooked now losing de Villiers, 9 down and still 31 required. Only thing in their favour really is that there is a heap of deliveries to get them.

Zimbabwe slowly working their potentially to be back in the match here against Ireland with a big Taylor and Williams partnership. 4 for 184 chasing 332.

Mistake from the 3rd umpire potentially costing Zimbabwe the game now, Mooney imo almost certainly brushed the boundary catching Williams and it should've been not out and 6. Hope Mooney wasn't being dishonest then...

24 runs off 10 balls needed now with 8 down, very tough.

I'm not sure what to think of South Africa as World cup favourites anymore. The two teams that on paper could give them a challenging game (India and Pakistan) beat them and it almost seems as if they may miss out on the final.
Still only early days though.

Wow, I had tickets to Pakistan v South Africa but couldn't go because of work. Ireland and Zimbabwe was a cracking game though! Saw the end of it.

Mistake from the 3rd umpire potentially costing Zimbabwe the game now, Mooney imo almost certainly brushed the boundary catching Williams and it should've been not out and 6. Hope Mooney wasn't being dishonest then...

It wasn't an easy decision but that boundary rope definitely moved a little bit. Maybe he didn't change the decision more because Williams had already left the ground. It shouldn't have mattered though..

Back