HDCA cricket forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA cricket forum

tracey bartram;266010 said:
this news will send shock waves through the hdca...brad grindal is out for the year! i repeat he is out for the year! apparntley was last seen leaving the heidelberg rooms at 11pm satday nyt celebrating the footys blokes premiership in an ambulance suffering from the deadly dimsimitus. Surgeons had to cut his stomach open (which was a 72 hour procedure) and to the shock of the doctors they found 849 mini dim sims in his stomach!

the news has delighted joffa wilson as this year will now be the first time in 5 years that a heidelberg bowler other than grindal has got his scalp!

west 08/09!!
Tracey, have it on good authority that Brid will be ok, has been known to demolish many a dimsim in his time and a small bout of dimsimitus won't keep him out for the season!!! Have also heard that he was pre warned on Saturday night by one of the waitresses by saying "Slow Down!!" Loves a feed the boy!!

Rumour file straight out of the heidelberg Mag court has it that one Bingo W is in a little strife after being questioned over his alleged stalking of JR during the winter period. seems that "bingo" just cannot get enough of his hero but may have gone over the top.

HORSEHEAD;267856 said:
Rumour file straight out of the heidelberg Mag court has it that one Bingo W is in a little strife after being questioned over his alleged stalking of JR during the winter period. seems that "bingo" just cannot get enough of his hero but may have gone over the top.

you wouldnt think anyone could get in too much trouble stalking JR....after all it is only a 5 minute walk up to the tab from warringal park

Fezz;265986 said:
Has he definately gone to District? If so it will leave a huge hole in the Sanna's top order, maybe JR will bat at 3/4 all year and not bowl.......na, he wouldn't do that!!!!!

Yeah I believe the Hustler has been doing pre-season with FDCC. Who knows though - if they pick him in the 3s for the first game he may head straight back to De Winton.

bringbackdeano;269144 said:
Yeah I believe the Hustler has been doing pre-season with FDCC. Who knows though - if they pick him in the 3s for the first game he may head straight back to De Winton.

by the sounds of that comment Rosanna boy, Your hoping he does get picked in the thirds so he comes straight back..i would have thought playing thirds and making your way up through the grades is all part of cricket!! surely he wouldnt give up that easy.

Shane Warne;269163 said:
by the sounds of that comment Rosanna boy, Your hoping he does get picked in the thirds so he comes straight back..i would have thought playing thirds and making your way up through the grades is all part of cricket!! surely he wouldnt give up that easy.

would have to agree with you Warney, why would you bother doing a pre season without at least having a crack regardless of where you are picked.

Shane Warne;269163 said:
I am sure he would hang around for a bit although he may head back to the Sanna's with them getting the first 3 games at home on their "batsmen friendly pitch"!! No doubt JR would be happy with that!!
On a positive note have heard around the traps that ex. Heidelberg keeper and son of Steve, Peter Cashen will make his debut in Fitzroy-Doncaster's 1st XI this week, great stuff if this is the case and all at HCC wish him all the best, i know of one extremely proud dad!!!

Fezz;269190 said:
I am sure he would hang around for a bit although he may head back to the Sanna's with them getting the first 3 games at home on their "batsmen friendly pitch"!! No doubt JR would be happy with that!!

this one comes to me from the local Starbucks Latte shop... 2 clubs seem petrified to be playing on the new all weather pitches! seems not all is well with perhaps a $$$$$ north of Heidelberg central.

HORSEHEAD;269225 said:
Fezz;269190 said:

this one comes to me from the local Starbucks Latte shop... 2 clubs seem petrified to be playing on the new all weather pitches! seems not all is well with perhaps a $$$$$ north of Heidelberg central.

name the two clubs you are refering to horsehead!

Fezz;269190 said:
On a positive note have heard around the traps that ex. Heidelberg keeper and son of Steve, Peter Cashen will make his debut in Fitzroy-Doncaster's 1st XI this week, great stuff if this is the case and all at HCC wish him all the best, i know of one extremely proud dad!!!

BOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwllleeeeeeeed Fizz... hat-trick... the machine loves a hat-trick!!!! the boys down fitzroy are looking the goods this year... they picked up a nice tall fast bowler, maybe the quickest in the comp...

Shane Warne;270054 said:
BOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwllleeeeeeeed Fizz... hat-trick... the machine loves a hat-trick!!!! the boys down fitzroy are looking the goods this year... they picked up a nice tall fast bowler, maybe the quickest in the comp...

Hey Fizz Head.... What you been doing? Havnt seen you around...Your've had a nice start to year. Can you keep it up against the Blowies though??????

Shane Warne;271993 said:
Hey Fizz Head.... What you been doing? Havnt seen you around...Your've had a nice start to year. Can you keep it up against the Blowies though??????
Good to hear from ya Warney, looking forward to the big game against the Blowies, The Fizz always enjoys getting back to the old stomping ground and reminiscing with Chippa & the boys, would you like to have a little wager on Warney vs Fizz???? You must be due to take a big scalp..... It has been a while!!!!

foxhat;269248 said:
HORSEHEAD;269225 said:
name the two clubs you are refering to horsehead!

listen in now 'wheretha' im talking zanna,s and slimes brudda. good day satdy cleaned up on cup some nice winners piss had that night! the cup runneth over for some mighty fine lassies out ay caulfield also! maybe the cuo will be headed to dewinton if they can dodge the all weathers for most the year

brad grindal....is he the best local cricketer going around?

peoples thoughts? this bloke is a fair dinkum gun....premierships, b n f's, club champion awards, grand final bog, bowling averages, batting averages, hat-tricks, centruies, 5fa's...........u name it this bloke has bloody done it. absolutley terrific bloke to boot aswell.

would love to have him down at my club at the slime

Fezz;272186 said:
Good to hear from ya Warney, looking forward to the big game against the Blowies, The Fizz always enjoys getting back to the old stomping ground and reminiscing with Chippa & the boys, would you like to have a little wager on Warney vs Fizz???? You must be due to take a big scalp..... It has been a while!!!!

So is warney after walker then hey fuzz??? Heard the burgers may have a couple back like ladd fresh off his 150 odd and trevor skerry to roll the arm over again???

Crumba#3;274136 said:
So is warney after walker then hey fuzz??? Heard the burgers may have a couple back like ladd fresh off his 150 odd and trevor skerry to roll the arm over again???

Ranga will rioll through the Blowies this week- look out Shannnee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back