HDCA cricket forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA cricket forum

Benn a bit quiet on here guys. You boys from West haven't been heard of since the number Heidelberg did on you and ditto for the Bergers after Dulip and Lou ran amok.

Big games this week, with Heidelberg and The Sannas playing for top spot.

What about thoughts for the comp side. A couple of notable exclusions - Kelsey and H Bomb.

My team for what it is worth -

Mark fav(bat)
Dulip
O'Connor
Shadbolt
Ando
Niko
Pavey
Butterworth
Grindal
JR (capt)
McMurray
Nick Carlton(Bowl)

Blue Blood;281436 said:
Benn a bit quiet on here guys. You boys from West haven't been heard of since the number Heidelberg did on you and ditto for the Bergers after Dulip and Lou ran amok.

What about thoughts for the comp side. A couple of notable exclusions - Kelsey and H Bomb.

Mark fav(bat)
Dulip
O'Connor
Shadbolt
Ando
Niko
Pavey
Butterworth
Grindal
JR (capt)
McMurray
Nick Carlton(Bowl)
You could only squeeze in 4 from The Sanna's??? Come on Blue Balls surely there is a few more there that deserve a spot........... Kelsey is out with a knee injury and i am pretty sure that Butters is a better keeper/batsman than The Bomb!!!

Us west boys are just going about things quietly at the moment. None of us in the comp side, so we'll just be concentrating on winning games...but seriously how stiff can I be not to get a gig in this comp side?!

youngy21;282299 said:
Us west boys are just going about things quietly at the moment. None of us in the comp side, so we'll just be concentrating on winning games...but seriously how stiff can I be not to get a gig in this comp side?!
I highly doubt you are Kernel, but i do agree.... Think you will find that he will be captain of the 21's this week then play in the senior side the following week, 2 tons in the first 5 games a great effort, they just need a few of the older boyz to get amongst them (not mentioning any names Chicken Man!!) The boyz at West will surprise a few sides this year!!!

Fezz;282332 said:
I highly doubt you are Kernel, but i do agree.... Think you will find that he will be captain of the 21's this week then play in the senior side the following week, 2 tons in the first 5 games a great effort, they just need a few of the older boyz to get amongst them (not mentioning any names Chicken Man!!) The boyz at West will surprise a few sides this year!!!
For what it is worth this is my side for the comp game against DVCA:

M FAVRIN
G BUTTERWORTH
B O'CONNOR
D LIYANAGE
A YOUNG
B SHADBOLT
B GRINDAL
G PAVEY
L ANDERSON
P MCMURRAY
J RAYWOOD
CHICKEN MAN (DESIGNATED FIELDER!!)
N CARLTON

You may not agree, only Fezz's opinion!!

hey guys can i get some names of some players that will play for hdca in the under 16's tri-series game against nmca???

Blue Blood;281436 said:

Mark fav(bat)
Dulip
O'Connor
Shadbolt
Ando
Niko
Pavey
Butterworth
Grindal
JR (capt)
McMurray
Nick Carlton(Bowl)

Totally agree there blue bitch no one at the moment is hitting them better than niko and ando and they would have to bat above grindal, pavey, butters and rowdy!!!!

Looks like the comp team chosen on rep's and not form as usuall. Surely the big bloke from heidelberg's luck hasn't done much this year so far!

tonned up;282663 said:
hey guys can i get some names of some players that will play for hdca in the under 16's tri-series game against nmca???

does anyone one know leigh weeks from greensborough or daniel cookson from hiedelberg?

all day!;284576 said:
does anyone one know leigh weeks from greensborough or daniel cookson from hiedelberg?

weeks is big left hander that is capable of hitting a ball, playing preston hatch this january... cookson is also left hander, good technique, and a wicket keeper, playing unda 16 falcons this january

howzat23;283109 said:
Looks like the comp team chosen on rep's and not form as usuall. Surely the big bloke from heidelberg's luck hasn't done much this year so far!

do you mean Gardner ??? never been the same since he left the bunker! oink.

rumour on the grape vine is that greensbough threw the biggest raindance party after the washout on the weekend. chasing 270 on that deck would have been an extremely hard chase. Any truth to the rumour certain younger blokes from heidelberg were extremely pissed on the weekend and called opposition players phones to inform them how good they were.

howzat23;286082 said:
rumour on the grape vine is that greensbough threw the biggest raindance party after the washout on the weekend. chasing 270 on that deck would have been an extremely hard chase. Any truth to the rumour certain younger blokes from heidelberg were extremely pissed on the weekend and called opposition players phones to inform them how good they were.

i heard this rumour as well howzat, but apparntly a few of the top dogs down at heidlberg (your turners, your grindals, yours roberts') spoke to young brad nihil and justin powick about the calls they made and have promised to keep their noses clean. justin does have a bad drinking problem and was rumoured to have been seen at the rue bar last friday nyt blind after the u/15s big win against the east ivanhoe titans.

tonned up;291336 said:
would anyone be able to tell me what the hdca under 16 rep team is ???

thanks guys

Sachin Anand Heidelberg
Nicholas Biscontin Heidelberg
Michael Fogarty Edinburgh
Nick Harrison East Ivanhoe
Liam Henkel Greensborough
John Hyatt Greensborough
James Love Greensborough
Will Keating Edinburgh
James MacLean East Ivanhoe
Michael McDowell Rosanna
Duguld McLauchlan East Ivanhoe
Jake Rice Banyule
Mike Wayman Viewbank

howzat23;283109 said:

do you mean wayman?
or grindal? cuz u didnt say juniors or seniors lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back