HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

idontcarewhatitsayshere;327804 said:
M Hannan is a freak,
took 9 wickets in an outright win for xavier over hailebury in APS firsts, turf, was on a hatrick in both innings

T.Wright is a freak. 116 and 7 for today. One innings and not two.

although greensy are leaving,
word going round that montomorency are going to have an u17s team in the hdca for next season?

idontcarewhatitsayshere;327804 said:
M Hannan is a freak,
took 9 wickets in an outright win for xavier over hailebury in APS firsts, turf, was on a hatrick in both innings

the problem with hannan some stumps is he dosent bowl stump to stump, a 5fa and 4fa is the aps is an amazing effort considering some of the players that do play APS, but the thing when he comes up to batsmen who rate themselfs and nice hard turf wicket he could trouble them but they will feel his just another bowler in the rank and put him over the fence

the lion;327855 said:
although greensy are leaving,
word going round that montomorency are going to have an u17s team in the hdca for next season?

i dont want to have to drive all the way of Rosanna to Monty

prime_beef;328013 said:
yes you have red hair

red hair? nahh cal tarleton doesnt have an account here as far as i know.

someone fill me in, who is everyone?

i worked kamay out fairly quickly...

walshy93;328058 said:
red hair? nahh cal tarleton doesnt have an account here as far as i know.

someone fill me in, who is everyone?

i worked kamay out fairly quickly...

lol it wouldnt take a genious to work me out, but surely this isnt walshy 2 obvious

idontcarewhatitsayshere;327654 said:
ash wasnt that sure
and viola would kill him, he is absolutely built, would snap him like a twig, and edinburgh would back him up, obnoxius idiot

Yeh if he would snap me like a twig why didn't come up to me after the game he is a little pussy mate, i had everyone mate j-mac harry us three onto him. he would be on the ground crying. then he told his coach that i told him i was going to kill him then we had to have a metting on the ground he is a little pussy mate. absolutley built mate u must be that kid that has not even hit pubeity. well we are 2-0 you guys are really good. by the way viola can bat he can bowl but he can not lead his team to victory against the east ivanhoe saints mate so go shuve that one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back