5 - Shaun Brentall ross
6 - Michael Kamay eiscc (wk)
7 - Arjun Arora ban
8 - Jack Viola edin
9 - Michael Mcdowell ross (vc)
10 - Sachin Anand Heid
11 - Anthony Dorrington ross
12th man - Chris Strongman grenn

Overall there wasnt to much to choose from this season there are some regulars in there along with a few new guys on the bloke, i also didnt think anyone was good enough from 17 green's worthy of a spot

james mclean captaining on the bases he seemed to have had a another good year with both bat and ball

michael mcdowell as vice captain, has just bursted on to the hdca scene and showed he can do it all

players like j and l henkel are no suprise both having a very good years with the bat, behind the stumps micky kamay having a solid year with the gloves and bat,

arjun another player who has improved leaps and bounds this year along with the likes of sachin and anthony dorrington

there was a great deal of players i could have chosen to run the drinks but chris strongman seemed most fitting

players in red are bottom age under 17's and surprisingly both captain and vice are bottom age

james love is also bottom age,
best bowler in the hdca in my opinion

Re: HDCA Juniors

I would just like to come out and say that my shitty year has been in no waymy own fault.
If that makes sense.
After having an injury round 3, breaking down mid-over, coach doesnt bowl me for the next 3 games, and am still not trusted to open the bowling for the rest of the year, bowling 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th change, giving me little opportunity to swing a ball that old. Disappointed in the coach, not so much the captain for mot trusting my word earlier in the season.

sorry to make this about me. had to vent.

haha that over nearly got us back in the game, was a great comback by the burra, with fogarty and alexander playing great cricket shots to go at 12 an over on brunswick st oval
pity the top order left us so much to do

the lion;328116 said:
ill start with the 15 gold

J.Powick (c) (Heidelberg)
S.Harbinson (EIS)
D.Cookson (wk) (Heidelberg)
M.Lovell (EIS)
J.Norman (Greensborough)
M.Macleod (Heidelberg)
J.Rudd (Greensborough)
N.Gillies (Banyule)
M.Hand (Heidelberg)
M.Lincoln (EIS)
J.Breukel (EIS)

12th man - G.Lynn (Rosanna)

15 Gold side
pretty hard to pick because no one has had a great year

J.Powick
S.Harbinson
D.Cookson
M.Lovell
M.Hand
G.Lynn
M.Macleod
J.Bruekel
M.Pierce
M.Lincoln
D.Richardson

12th man - J.Rudd

Thoughts?

walshy93;328184 said:
I would just like to come out and say that my shitty year has been in no waymy own fault.
If that makes sense.
After having an injury round 3, breaking down mid-over, coach doesnt bowl me for the next 3 games, and am still not trusted to open the bowling for the rest of the year, bowling 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th change, giving me little opportunity to swing a ball that old. Disappointed in the coach, not so much the captain for mot trusting my word earlier in the season.

sorry to make this about me. had to vent.

what was this "injury"

idontcarewhatitsayshere;328188 said:
haha that over nearly got us back in the game, was a great comback by the burra, with fogarty and alexander playing great cricket shots to go at 12 an over on brunswick st oval
pity the top order left us so much to do
mate, it was killing me, watching the shitty deliveries and the knee.
the lion;328193 said:
what was this "injury"
strained my miniscus in my knee.

the ones at 'burgh were short shit, swinging little, doing nothing for me :p

Yeh, getting there Kamay. Finals and I will be right. Hopefully using a newer ball.

James mclean best bat in the league he's playin 1s and scorin runs when he gets his opportunity and score 240 runs in juniors

freak_show;328213 said:
James mclean best bat in the league he's playin 1s and scorin runs when he gets his opportunity and score 240 runs in juniors

im actually just tipping but i could wager a huge amount the freak show is james mclean but yur rite jmac yu r the best bat in the leauge

idontcarewhatitsayshere;328218 said:
haha probably
although l henkel is pretty good

mehh l.henkel is nothing in comparsion 2 his brother but josh henkel to is playing 1's and jmac is most likelly the best bat in the leauge

this is my view of the 11 most overated juniors in the hdca
dan kelly
matt jackson
chris strongman
mitch hand
arjun arora
michael mcdowell
john hyatt
justin powick (as a bowler)
anthony dorrington
shaun brentnall