Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Boris;378753 said:
I'm on holidays at the moment, but I am an apprentice electrician 2 years into the course and almost done.

Copped any decent shocks yet :p

Who would think such a thing.

And there was this one time at one sports oval with the wiring for the lights where the power was left on by accident by my boss and caused a short which delayed four weeks of footy games. Let's just say there weren't too many happy people.

Wow, he's lucky there wasn't a lynch mob after him...

I don't think too many football clubs around here would let someone near their grounds for a while after word of a mess up like that spread!

Let's just say the business lost the ground's contract...

It was for Rugby League, I'm not sure there is even an AFL team in town or not. If they are they are small. So it wasn't hard to get away from the mob, as long as you run fast in a straight line they won't catch you.

Boris;380905 said:
Let's just say the business lost the ground's contract...

It was for Rugby League, I'm not sure there is even an AFL team in town or not. If they are they are small. So it wasn't hard to get away from the mob, as long as you run fast in a straight line they won't catch you.

I know nothing about rugby, would have to be the most stupid game I have ever seen played! Come on boris bit back....:D

Hahaha you are lucky League doesn't matter so much to me. Easily beats AFL but in my mind nothing beats cricket.

I will bite another day ;)

Such a strange thing that our so called national footy code is hated by a large population :D

Don't know much about the Swans because quite obviously I don't follow it, but the Lions are by far the team with the least following.

You should research the words "Port Adelaide Power" and "Melbourne Demons" Boris, you'll find they're not exactly blessed with fans.

I don't think I want those sorts of things showing up in my history. Would never want to be seen on an AFL site by my housemate.

Oh but I love Miley Cyrus!!!!!

EDIT: Thought I better add I was joking...

I dunno, Party in the USA has its moments... It's just like, totally, awesome, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back