MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas cambios

MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

As you were...

For your delectation, the last three posts from the previous thread:

Justabystander;362156 said:
So have they been kicked off there ground that they have played at for 30 years?

pelican player;362160 said:
no ! they are still at wallace res. whats your problem?

Justabystander;362180 said:
My problem is that you stated you will be playing on the first ground, The Socials have been playing there for 30 years, now you say there off and you guy's are in there, thats crap. Who are you and where did you come from to take over someone elses ground!!!!

If thats the case be ready for a fight from them and I would hope some other sides and the MMVCA will hopefully back them too..

And if your wondering I'm not a Social but have played against them for a long time and have made some great mates from there.

Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

mas cambios;362216 said:
As you were...

For your delectation, the last three posts from the previous thread:

DEAR MR. JUSTA BYSTANDER
mate! take a chill pill sit down and relax.
As i said in a previous post, we aren't taking over wallace res, we are becoming co-tenants with the socials cricket club., now weather that means we are playing on ground no.1(as the moreland council has informed us) or ground no.2 or the bloody park next door all we want to do is play cricket, we would much prefer to still be playing out of mutton res ,but due to circumstances(dodgy at best)beyond our control we cannot any longer. we know that the socials have had this ground for a long time and as i have stated more than once we are looking forward to having a good relationship with them.
i would love to know where you are getting the impression that we are somehow trying to take over the ground from them.
so i don't know why you would need to get your backup against us as the moreland council offered us the choice of either play there or play at parker res, now tell me if you had the choice of those two grounds which one would you choose(i dare say wallace).
you asked who i was ? well i am someone who has played at pvucc for about 13 years. and this year is our 50th year as a club ,and i am fairly sure that we will try and work with our co-tenants to form a good relationship.

Finally if you have an issue with us going there or what ground we end up playing on well i suggest you take it up with the moreland city council as they were the ones who allowed those other pricks to TAKE OVER OUR GROUND.

THANKYOU
pelican player

pelican player;362284 said:
DEAR MR. JUSTA BYSTANDER
mate! take a chill pill sit down and relax.
As i said in a previous post, we aren't taking over wallace res, we are becoming co-tenants with the socials cricket club., now weather that means we are playing on ground no.1(as the moreland council has informed us) or ground no.2 or the bloody park next door all we want to do is play cricket, we would much prefer to still be playing out of mutton res ,but due to circumstances(dodgy at best)beyond our control we cannot any longer. we know that the socials have had this ground for a long time and as i have stated more than once we are looking forward to having a good relationship with them.
i would love to know where you are getting the impression that we are somehow trying to take over the ground from them.
so i don't know why you would need to get your backup against us as the moreland council offered us the choice of either play there or play at parker res, now tell me if you had the choice of those two grounds which one would you choose(i dare say wallace).
you asked who i was ? well i am someone who has played at pvucc for about 13 years. and this year is our 50th year as a club ,and i am fairly sure that we will try and work with our co-tenants to form a good relationship.

Finally if you have an issue with us going there or what ground we end up playing on well i suggest you take it up with the moreland city council as they were the ones who allowed those other pricks to TAKE OVER OUR GROUND.

THANKYOU
pelican player

Good Answer.

On to other matters.

How are the clubs shaping up this year? Any boom recruits or is it pretty much the same as last year?

Anyone jumped ship on gone to a rival club?

St. Andrews would be favorites before the seasons starts wouldn't they? There always favorites before the seasons starts.

Justabystander;362332 said:
On to other matters.

How are the clubs shaping up this year? Any boom recruits or is it pretty much the same as last year?

Anyone jumped ship on gone to a rival club?

St. Andrews would be favorites before the seasons starts wouldn't they? There always favorites before the seasons starts.

word is pascoe vale united are getting a couple of their former A grade premiership players from 2004/05 back this year

A.Hussey your are of coarse welcome back and there will be a spot for Banjo in a few years, do not know about the 3rds or if Jim will be there but time will tell ?

pelican player;362338 said:
word is pascoe vale united are getting a couple of their former A grade premiership players from 2004/05 back this year
Good to here you were on the committee, it makes me listen to more you say?

My Captain said:
Good to here you were on the committee, it makes me listen to more you say?

there was a report on here a while ago that marby park and st.marys might join together? anyone have an update on that?

pelican player;362377 said:
there was a report on here a while ago that marby park and st.marys might join together? anyone have an update on that?

It hasnt happened. Not this year anyway. But it is a bit silly having two clubs playing out of the same rooms.

St Marys are a part of the Maribyrnong Park sporting club, yet Maribyrnong cricket club are not........ so hopefully it will make it a bit easier to bring everyone together under the same banner in the not too distant future.

With St Marys now having Turf wickets installed at Monk oval, and with a fence being erected around the ground, the clubrooms getting a very big upgrade, and a new electronic scoreboard being built, it is going to be a big future for everyone involved.

mmvca;362458 said:
It hasnt happened. Not this year anyway. But it is a bit silly having two clubs playing out of the same rooms.

St Marys are a part of the Maribyrnong Park sporting club, yet Maribyrnong cricket club are not........ so hopefully it will make it a bit easier to bring everyone together under the same banner in the not too distant future.

With St Marys now having Turf wickets installed at Monk oval, and with a fence being erected around the ground, the clubrooms getting a very big upgrade, and a new electronic scoreboard being built, it is going to be a big future for everyone involved.

so who knows how many changes there are to each grade? or how many teams there are in each grade?

pelican player;362463 said:
so who knows how many changes there are to each grade? or how many teams there are in each grade?

RMIT have there 2nds in A mats now, besides that, its the same 8 sides as last year

10notout;363004 said:
Bomber

When will the draw be announced?

I would say mid September. Having a few issues with turf clubs finalising there grounds.

bomber27;363033 said:
I would say mid September. Having a few issues with turf clubs finalising there grounds.

rumor has it that royal park reds,rmit and abers could be looking for new grounds aswell? anyone else from non turf teams on here?

Komodo Dragon;363225 said:
Ohhh Shit. It looks like another live one has joined the forum...

Good to see the Dragon back in 09/10, and get warned with a red card.

Now if we can only find out FFNB's new club?

Komodo Dragon;363225 said:
Ohhh Shit. It looks like another live one has joined the forum...

good to see the person I bagged to get banned is still on here.

How's things Komodo? :D

!st training run last night for the Kong, very pleased with what he saw. Should be a another good year for the sainters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back