MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

putabellintheball;324713 said:
Also - if you want to PM me the details again, I will throw it on our website to help generate a little more interest if it is OK with the rest of our club.

Happy to help Socials celebrate their milestone.

Thanks for your help.

Socials Cricket Club - 30 year celebrations
Saturday 21st Feb.
7:30pm
Venue - Wallace Reserve, Justin Ave. Glenroy

essendon2000;324773 said:
30th year reunion should be a great night

Love to make it mate but we are having our Annual "Female Dancer night" on the same night. Not too sure why the club moved it from the last week of the year to the 2nd last week. Last year wasn't a bad night by memory (or lack of). I do recall you having a bit of a laugh Don2000?
Old School hope the night is a great one.
Just quietley I think we are a chance against St Francis this week. That's if all 11 batsmen rock up to bat. lol.
Best of luck for the weekend lads.

Kuna;324794 said:
Love to make it mate but we are having our Annual "Female Dancer night" on the same night. Not too sure why the club moved it from the last week of the year to the 2nd last week. Last year wasn't a bad night by memory (or lack of). I do recall you having a bit of a laugh Don2000?
Just quietley I think we are a chance against St Francis this week. That's if all 11 batsmen rock up to bat. lol.

Bobby, get Stevo's car in for a service if you want that to happen:D

Guys,

Please dont forget to wear black armbands and observe a minutes silence tomorrow in memory of those that were lost in last weeks bushfires.

This is very important and applies to all grades.

Just like to thank the Paccoe boys for putting up a good fight, so you all could see me naked. But they lost and it will not happen now. We done it without Smoke as well, just shows a good team can overcome hurdles and still win. You all think you know who i am but i can assure you I am not that person, I was there all day, but was I playing or watching???????????????
It is all in good fun anyway do not take all that is said on this site as gossble, There has been alot said about our club but we do not take it to heart.
Better luck next time, just remember what I said a few weeks ago to be a good team you first have to be a good club, and look after number 1 all the way down to 80, with the wifes, kids, friends and so on. I am not saying your club don't, what I am saying is that is our way to be successful.

Kuna;324794 said:

whats the date bobby

I don't see why you guys just don't delete the 1st say 100 pages and that should free up some room for us to post reply's.

Give it a week or so and everyone will find this new location for the thread.

All it takes is to update the bookmark on your favorites and away you go.

It took 1 min to do that I have not even bothered to look in the old thread.

Saying that - you can not delete the old posts because you may want to go back and search for something.

Just my two cents but I like the idea that we have our own place on here!

Keeps it in the family!

;)

back to the cricket - some interesting results from the weekend and is the top four now locked away?

Has St Francis cost themselves a spot in the top four with their loss?

Can they beat BSU considering they look to be running into some form by knocking over St Mary's?

Can St Andrews pinch 2nd from from Mary's on percentage?

Can Glenroy knock over Haigh well enough to get enough percentage to leap frog Merlo?

Can Pacco end Merlo's chance of making the four?

Cracking weekend coming up!

:eek:

Old School;324749 said:
Thanks for your help.

Socials Cricket Club - 30 year celebrations
Saturday 21st Feb.
7:30pm
Venue - Wallace Reserve, Justin Ave. Glenroy

OLD SCHOOL

I have put the details on our website - front page on the news section - follow the links to the full details.

:D

ALSO

ECCC are having a Sportsmans Night tomorrow with guest speakers SEN BROADCASTER FRANCIS LEACH AND AGE SPORTS-WRITER JAKE NIALL coming down.

All Welcome and details are also on our website.

Please let all know!

:)

putabellintheball;325638 said:
back to the cricket - some interesting results from the weekend and is the top four now locked away?

Can they beat BSU considering they look to be running into some form by knocking over St Mary's?

Can Glenroy knock over Haigh well enough to get enough percentage to leap frog Merlo?

??????????????????

I think you have the wrong Info there mate St Mary's won on the weekend and if they beat St Andrew's this game and glenroy win St Andrew's will be out of the finals.

Bite me;325696 said:
I think you have the wrong Info there mate St Mary's won on the weekend and if they beat St Andrew's this game and glenroy win St Andrew's will be out of the finals.

Mmmmmmmmmmm- that would be unbelieveable if that was to happen. I guess it's a chance. There are some blockbuster games this week boys!

We won comfortably Sean. Must be an error on mycricket.

Guru14;325715 said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm- that would be unbelieveable if that was to happen. I guess it's a chance. There are some blockbuster games this week boys!

Merlo very lucky to win saturday,i would be worrying about your own club goose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back