MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Guru, that is a very real chance. But i think the odds are fairly slim for all 3 things to happen. From my point of view, we just need to make sure we get across and line, and then see what happens with you guys and St Andrews.

With only one week to go guys, what are your thoughts on the following:
- big improvers, team?, individuals?
- final four?
- who'll win the flag?

Big improvers (Team) Merlo - last to 4th maybe 5th in a year and looked like beating last years grand finals side if rain didn't stop them
Big improvers (Individuals) Babo - dropped from the first eleven last year one of the better bats in the comp now
Final four West coburg, St Marys, St Andrews, Glenroy
Who will win the flag Have to say St Marys

Guru14;329767 said:
Jonty, Shhh- I was being sincere. It's the old case of 'If I don't win tattslotto i hope he does because he's a good bloke'. Here's a scenario, and before the guys at St Andrews go off, it's asked in gest. St Andrews lose to St mary's and Glenroy roll Haig comfortably and Merlo (we) wein 3 or 4 down:D, with percentage changes etc is St Andrews a chance to miss the finals?

that is defiantely fantasy land............and after that comes true everyone wins a night with Jennifer Hawkins and the playboy bunnies at the Hef's place!:D

Come on Guru you cant be serious!?

GeeCeeCee;329786 said:
Guru, that is a very real chance. But i think the odds are fairly slim for all 3 things to happen. From my point of view, we just need to make sure we get across and line, and then see what happens with you guys and St Andrews.

Absolutely mate, I'm the same- win the game and see what happens from there. no win very little chance of playing March long weekend. The wife might like a weekend down at the beach:eek:

RooBoy;329792 said:
that is defiantely fantasy land............and after that comes true everyone wins a night with Jennifer Hawkins and the playboy bunnies at the Hef's place!:D

Come on Guru you cant be serious!?

RooBoy I was hoping to get the St Andrews boys to bite not you

Guru14;329797 said:
RooBoy I was hoping to get the St Andrews boys to bite not you

We at St Andrews are just lucky to be in the hunt. We should have lost 3-4 games but got saved by rain.

Maybe this week will be our last game together as we are all past 40 years old you know and no good.

Congrats to Babbo looks like he will get the batting award for the comp, well done mate!!

old hack;329987 said:
We at St Andrews are just lucky to be in the hunt. We should have lost 3-4 games but got saved by rain.

Maybe this week will be our last game together as we are all past 40 years old you know and no good.

Congrats to Babbo looks like he will get the batting award for the comp, well done mate!!

That's what we love about you O'Hack- your sense of humour!

old hack;329987 said:

Hopefully there is a couple years left in all us over the hill blokes hack, at least we have 2 and a half games left mate lol. Hope this comment dont come back to bite me on ass. Anyway old hack catch ya tomorro buddy. And for you big mouth you know who you are,wear all the protection you can get tomorrow cause you just dont know where the ball is coming from.

kingkong;330174 said:
Hopefully there is a couple years left in all us over the hill blokes hack, at least we have 2 and a half games left mate lol. Hope this comment dont come back to bite me on ass. Anyway old hack catch ya tomorro buddy. And for you big mouth you know who you are,wear all the protection you can get tomorrow cause you just dont know where the ball is coming from.

At least he turned up King Kong, not like his weak brother who pretended to roll an ankle.

Like when you hit him a catch, to scared to try and catch it.

Well we will see.

With the season almost over, and finals a week away, i am interested to see how everyone thought their team, and other teams have faired this season.
what can some teams do better?
what positives have come out of this year?
and which players will be the futures stars of this league?

If i have done my calculations correctly, the finals should be,

West Coburg v St Andrews

St Marys v Glenroy.

mmvca;330707 said:
If i have done my calculations correctly, the finals should be,

West Coburg v St Andrews

St Marys v Glenroy.

ongrats to the sides who made the finals, in the wash up probably the best 4 performed/consistent sides this year. I look forward to having a look at some pretty close finals games. well done boys and good luck for the weekend. Fingers crossed the weather doesn't play a part this weekend.

Guru14;331031 said:
ongrats to the sides who made the finals, in the wash up probably the best 4 performed/consistent sides this year. I look forward to having a look at some pretty close finals games. well done boys and good luck for the weekend. Fingers crossed the weather doesn't play a part this weekend.

Congrats to all sides that are playing finals......

Should be a great final's series.

Early predictions for the grand final are St Mary's and St Andrew's AGAIN..

Bite me;331044 said:

Great season you guys and congrats to the Top 4. Pick of the teams this year. I have to agree I think Bite Me is right with the prediction.

This mad monday stuff sucks - especially when you are not out on the piss like a 'real' mad monday!

LOL

Bite me;331044 said:

i reckon west Cob v St Marys graand final with West Cob to win, as was my prediction after round 2

good luck to all.

Congratulations to East Coburg on their wooden spoon. Clearly the worst side all season and a deserving winner.

Premiership market :

St Mary's 6/4
St Andrews 5/2
West Coburg 5/1
Glenroy 6/1

Komodo Dragon;331054 said:
Congratulations to East Coburg on their wooden spoon. Clearly the worst side all season and a deserving winner.

Premiership market :

St Mary's 6/4
St Andrews 5/2
West Coburg 5/1
Glenroy 6/1

Glenroy v's St.Andrews Grand Final if weather doesn't play apart.

Old School;331057 said:
Glenroy v's St.Andrews Grand Final if weather doesn't play apart.

Gee Old school maybe you should place a bet with K.D if he is placing odd's on the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back