MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

YoungGun;328272 said:
worry about making 310 u nimrod...... what a waste of a season being up there this hole time and to lose to pacoe in the last round that use wouldve been expected to win haha...

GLENROY for the flag ;)

Should I take you seriously when English is obviously your second language- I guess if we make 310 the only waste is you champ. You fallen on that hard wicket a couple of times

Merlo Merlo Merlo ..
relied on the young bowlers all year to do the job but when it came down to it they crumbled. relying on an 18yo to do the majority of the work has cost merlo n hayter is a change bowler how they ever let pittsy leave has got me beat with young gliesner bowling behind pitts there attack would of been one of the best.
little punky going to be a very good player not quite there yet has had an outstanding year taking about 25 wickets

his old man has to stand up again n do the job this week if he doesnt get any runs they'll get beaten by 150+

or guru maybe its your turn to contribute to the runs:eek:

pacoes attack not much chop merlo still in with a really good chance

good luck to all

onyabike;328329 said:
Merlo Merlo Merlo ..
relied on the young bowlers all year to do the job but when it came down to it they crumbled. relying on an 18yo to do the majority of the work has cost merlo n hayter is a change bowler how they ever let pittsy leave has got me beat with young gliesner bowling behind pitts there attack would of been one of the best.
little punky going to be a very good player not quite there yet has had an outstanding year taking about 25 wickets

his old man has to stand up again n do the job this week if he doesnt get any runs they'll get beaten by 150+

good luck to all

Onya you're onya money, we struggled with our length on Saturday and the ground alittle. Not the codition but the size, our fielding didn't really help the bowlers where ones became two. Credit to pacco batted very very well, and the lad that got a ton gave one chance on 80 so you can't say anything but well batted. Looking forward to the chase and the first thing that came to mind on saturday was the guru needs some runs. it's a bit like saying Victoria needs some water. Plenty to play;)

Guru14;328359 said:
Onya you're onya money, we struggled with our length on Saturday and the ground alittle. Not the codition but the size, our fielding didn't really help the bowlers where ones became two. Credit to pacco batted very very well, and the lad that got a ton gave one chance on 80 so you can't say anything but well batted. Looking forward to the chase and the first thing that came to mind on saturday was the guru needs some runs. it's a bit like saying Victoria needs some water. Plenty to play;)

the whispers were Guru that you failed dismally as captain with field placings and bowling choices...........you definately need to make some runs and get your side over the line.

like I said this was 2nd hand information...

RooBoy;328410 said:
the whispers were Guru that you failed dismally as captain with field placings and bowling choices...........you definately need to make some runs and get your side over the line.

pretty big carrot roo but not hungry this week!

Big Sat coming up esp with paccoe having slightly the upper hand in there game and the pressure on there young side but good side make runs...

In saying that St Mary's should chase down St Andrew's 227

Glenroy giving them self's every chance of stealing 4th spot alot of cricket still left to be played before the F word (finals) can be used for some teams..

Good luck to all and may the best side win

Bite me;328418 said:
Big Sat coming up esp with paccoe having slightly the upper hand in there game and the pressure on there young side but good side make runs...

In saying that St Mary's should chase down St Andrew's 227

Glenroy giving them self's every chance of stealing 4th spot alot of cricket still left to be played before the F word (finals) can be used for some teams..

Good luck to all and may the best side win

Well done Betchy a top knock for a top bloke and dom another fine 50 to finish of a fine year with the bat, Jazza and M. Pallini batted well as well. Pacoe will finish of this season by beating merlo with our not much chop bowling attack ending their season. To be honest the bowling attack of pacoe has been fairly good the only team to get on top of them were St andrews there is no shame there and i tip those four bowlers to smash merlos attack this week..:D:D

Guru14;328323 said:
Should I take you seriously when English is obviously your second language- I guess if we make 310 the only waste is you champ. You fallen on that hard wicket a couple of times

it is actually my first language is italian .... trecento e dieci uso non hanno alcuna possibilità ;)

Komodo Dragon;327178 said:
It could be black arm-bands again for Round 1 next season...

If they win next week, which they should, then East Coburg will finish bottom.

Then what happens?

YoungGun;328465 said:
it is actually my first language is italian .... trecento e dieci uso non hanno alcuna possibilità ;)

mmmmmmmmmm I know it's 310 and never say never- strange how I would know that asino intelligente!:D

YoungGun;328272 said:
worry about making 310 u nimrod...... what a waste of a season being up there this hole time and to lose to pacoe in the last round that use wouldve been expected to win haha...

GLENROY for the flag ;)

Fitzy u should just worry about taking wickets at Gladdy so u can count the cash.

RooBoy;328410 said:

RooBoy, you need to tell your source that he is full of crap. It was just one of those days, where we didn't click. You just need to worry about your club and relegation

onyabike;328329 said:
Merlo Merlo Merlo ..

good luck to all

Onyabike, get off the fence. Punky doesnt get runs we are gone but then you finish with Pacoe's bowling attack is no good. Have some balls and pick a winner.
We have stuck with a young bowling attack all year, so now your having a crack at it.
Your a very uninformed person.:mad:

onyabike;328329 said:
Merlo Merlo Merlo ..

good luck to all[/QUOTE You must be a very poor cricketer with no understanding of the game at all to say pacoes bowling attack not much chop. Anyone who takes 20 to 25 wickets in a season cannot be that bad and we have two players in the side thats done that in Preston and Stingel, forgive me if im wrong but i would say only two other teams St andrews and west coburg would have two blokes in there team to take 20 or more wickets this season, other teams may have maybe one bowler to take 20 so for that to happen pacoe must be a decent bowlinging outfit not the best but handy. what has let us down is our batting we will address that before next season all the best to teams playing finals hope glenroy enjoy the finals cause we are determaned to knock merlo off and the guru will spew to much talking from him and not much action.:D:D

3D-503;328442 said:
Well done Betchy a top knock for a top bloke and dom another fine 50 to finish of a fine year with the bat, Jazza and M. Pallini batted well as well. Pacoe will finish of this season by beating merlo with our not much chop bowling attack ending their season. To be honest the bowling attack of pacoe has been fairly good the only team to get on top of them were St andrews there is no shame there and i tip those four bowlers to smash merlos attack this week..:D:D

I do recall St Frannies smashing them for 300+. They went to water after tea that day. Was the funniest in-fighting ever seen on a cricket field.

3D-503;328586 said:
onyabike;328329 said:
Merlo Merlo Merlo ..

good luck to all[/QUOTE You must be a very poor cricketer with no understanding of the game at all to say pacoes bowling attack not much chop. Anyone who takes 20 to 25 wickets in a season cannot be that bad and we have two players in the side thats done that in Preston and Stingel, forgive me if im wrong but i would say only two other teams St andrews and west coburg would have two blokes in there team to take 20 or more wickets this season, other teams may have maybe one bowler to take 20 so for that to happen pacoe must be a decent bowlinging outfit not the best but handy. what has let us down is our batting we will address that before next season all the best to teams playing finals hope glenroy enjoy the finals cause we are determaned to knock merlo off and the guru will spew to much talking from him and not much action.:D:D

St Mary's have 2 bowlers over the 23 wicket mark this season.

bomber27;328524 said:
RooBoy, you need to tell your source that he is full of crap. It was just one of those days, where we didn't click. You just need to worry about your club and relegation

Bomber i think your being a bit harsh and unfair. Granted you are pissed off at the effort on saturday, but dont take it out on me.

Like I said it was passed back 2nd hand and I was more than happy to hear the other side to this. I reckon Merlo have done a great job this year and your junior development policy, it can only be of benefit in years to come.

As for relegation....I hope we dont face that decision, but if it happends then we like other clubs that were relagated in the past(west coburg, glenroy and pacco), will need to win a flag and be back in A turf.

I wish you well on saturday

RooBoy;328791 said:
Bomber i think your being a bit harsh and unfair. Granted you are pissed off at the effort on saturday, but dont take it out on me.

Like I said it was passed back 2nd hand and I was more than happy to hear the other side to this. I reckon Merlo have done a great job this year and your junior development policy, it can only be of benefit in years to come.

As for relegation....I hope we dont face that decision, but if it happends then we like other clubs that were relagated in the past(west coburg, glenroy and pacco), will need to win a flag and be back in A turf.

I wish you well on saturday

hey rooboy, one of those days pretty much sums it up. I actually turned to Punky when we were walking off the ground and said it just didn't work for us today. You hvae those days and the great thing is we have Saturday to redeem ourselves. Once again Pacco batted very well and took the game on and we were a little slow in getting into the game, you have those days unfortunately for us it was saturday but we'll fight back mate as you saw against you guys the week before we were gawn but they had a real go. I guess there's enough to play for!

bomber27;328518 said:
Fitzy u should just worry about taking wickets at Gladdy so u can count the cash.
Bomber on the merger what happens in the case of paid players, as you know we at St Andrews are proud to that we stick to the by-law that we can only pay one player. Which is why we are successful. What happens if the merger goes ahead with no restriction in the NWCA. On the merger what would happing if all the MMVCA clubs took there Juniors out of the NWCA and brought them back to our comp. There are alot of people out there involved in there clubs Juniors it would just take 4 or 5 to get on board to start up. Just a thought because I can not see any benefit from merging with NWCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back