Money Shield 18/19

News to me about lower eltham,has a couple of mates at Rosanna that might be in his ear but sides would be stupid not to talk to him one of the best all rounders in the comp,Henks has been a 2 club player for the past 15 years,one thing he doesn’t do is shop himself around and look for the highest offer.so going back a couple of comments ago that is off the mark

News to me about lower eltham,has a couple of mates at Rosanna that might be in his ear but sides would be stupid not to talk to him one of the best all rounders in the comp,Henks has been a 2 club player for the past 15 years,one thing he doesn’t do is shop himself around and look for the highest offer.so going back a couple of comments ago that is off the mark
Yeah i don't agree with the sentiment either, he would field calls from clubs with all sorts of offers every off-season and has probably knocked back a lot of cash. Interest is there because if he goes, it's a big big loss.

Nightcliff was a t20 comp,2 premier clubs and a subbies club that wouldn’t exactly be shopping around looking for coin?? yes nath has played at 4 clubs in the dvca one being a side in mernda for 1 game.The last 3 years Nath has learnt a lot about himself and his game and is only getting better,everyone has a right to play where they’re comfortable,if clubs want to throw money around and chase talented players like nath good luck to them. You little bitching school girls just like to kick blokes to their down don’t you!

Firstly, there was absolutely no bitching coming from me at all, nor did I mention money or him leaving for coin whatsoever. In fact, I thought what I wrote was fair. There is clearly a reason he has jumped through 7 clubs in recent years, and if it takes 7 clubs for you to finally find your place, maybe the issue isn't the club's?

pfft gardiner is nothing but a sewer rat always has been always will be.
i know for fact that he stayed at an away club drinking when all his teammates had left to go back to their club and he was talking on the sly about coming to the club this season. said hed had enough and wanted a new start. this is 100% a fact.

pfft gardiner is nothing but a sewer rat always has been always will be.
i know for fact that he stayed at an away club drinking when all his teammates had left to go back to their club and he was talking on the sly about coming to the club this season. said hed had enough and wanted a new start. this is 100% a fact.
Seems about right, been at lower for 40 ish games that's about the limit of his loyalty. Not sure about the sewer rat stuff though

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nightcliff was a t20 comp,2 premier clubs and a subbies club that wouldn’t exactly be shopping around looking for coin?? yes nath has played at 4 clubs in the dvca one being a side in mernda for 1 game.The last 3 years Nath has learnt a lot about himself and his game and is only getting better,everyone has a right to play where they’re comfortable,if clubs want to throw money around and chase talented players like nath good luck to them. You little bitching school girls just like to kick blokes to their down don’t you!
Wasn't he inviting people to the car park for a debrief of his brief innings in the GF? What has he learnt about himself, got a nice left right? I think you need to take the gloves off e-dog and pick up the phone or you'll be the only bloke left by the sounds of it.

Wasn't he inviting people to the car park for a debrief of his brief innings in the GF? What has he learnt about himself, got a nice left right? I think you need to take the gloves off e-dog and pick up the phone or you'll be the only bloke left by the sounds of it.

sewer rat. good cricketer but as a bloke his nothing but trash

I
Not good enough. Should be given his marching orders. On another matter did a young LP all rounder (who bats low and hardly bowls) damage the wall at Telfer? And the repair bill is still outstanding?
Not good enough. Should be given his marching orders. On another matter did a young LP all rounder (who bats low and hardly bowls) damage the wall at Telfer? And the repair bill is still outstanding?
If your mail comes from a retired umpire I'd reconsider posting it in future. He does tend to exaggerate & even fabricate. Great bloke though.

Not much love here for LPCC regardless it appears.

Joel Crook to Banyule.

Once again I dont see what I said that makes you continue to bang on about how good of a player he is. I agree his a fair cricketer but from first hand accounts I can see from people I know and trust that he is always out the door as soon as something goes slightly wrong or a better offer comes up.

There are just some blokes that don’t give af about a club and chase coin for something they’re good at. Although it doesn’t sit well with me that’s just the way things go I guess.

There are just some blokes that don’t give af about a club and chase coin for something they’re good at. Although it doesn’t sit well with me that’s just the way things go I guess.
I suppose that is the same in every sport , but personally I can't understand why at the level we all play at money is the number one driving factor as to where you play. Money definitely comes into it but if it's number one you are playing the game for the wrong reason in my opinion.

I

If your mail comes from a retired umpire I'd reconsider posting it in future. He does tend to exaggerate & even fabricate. Great bloke though.

Not much love here for LPCC regardless it appears.

Joel Crook to Banyule.

Joel will fit in at Banuyle.
Another bat who looks a million dollars, plays like a busted.
Banuyle have 3 or 4 of them already.

Back