Money Shield 2012/13

I hope nothing dodgy has gone on with GBorough, they would of gotten the result from Rosanna Hb game as it finished very early. I'd be ringing the league if I was from Hurstbridge for perhaps an audit on the books?? Difference between home final and away final.

What a season. Can't believe that finals spots could come down to 1 run and 1 wicket.....especially after 13 games. There may have a lot more teams next year batting it out after passing sides, or putting teams back in for 20 overs to gain vital %.
Apparently there was nothing dodgy at Boro, all players still thought all weekend that they had finished 2nd. Any wickets that were given up easily with only a few more runs needed would be hanging their heads this morning.

Well it's that time of year finals are upon us. Time to get people's predictions I think.
Rosanna v Monty - going for Rosanna comfortably.
Hurstbridge v GBorough - going for hursty in a close one.

Medal - either the perera from hursty or the perera from bun utd. Maybe skips too. Going for hurstys perera with 300 runs 45 wickets

With all the tripe that has been posted all year and it comes to finals and not 1 person is talking about the games at hand, don't get it.

A
With all the tripe that has been posted all year and it comes to finals and not 1 person is talking about the games at hand, don't get it.
okay then, anyone give Mont a chance? Whale a big chance to get a bag down there on Rosanna's dodgy deck, especially if he bowls from the southern end, I give the Pythons a big chance of upsetting the flag fav's.

A
okay then, anyone give Mont a chance? Whale a big chance to get a bag down there on Rosanna's dodgy deck, especially if he bowls from the southern end, I give the Pythons a big chance of upsetting the flag fav's.
They have been holding back the big fella since Xmas, and my spies tell me he is shaving the goatee off!! Surely he has a big spell left in him for the snakes against the micks. Pythons are a huge show with nothing to lose.

Big time.........All the pressure on the new boys.

Depends how you look at it. Pressure is on Monty to knock over the new boys and show that DVCA finals are very hard to win, that "New boys" have a tough time winning in their first year in, and that Monty have a point to prove after losing last years final.......

So who is the pressure really on? Looks to be two crackers of a game though.

Ye
Depends how you look at it. Pressure is on Monty to knock over the new boys and show that DVCA finals are very hard to win, that "New boys" have a tough time winning in their first year in, and that Monty have a point to prove after losing last years final.......

So who is the pressure really on? Looks to be two crackers of a game though.
Yeah, still think its all on Rosanna, been the best side all year..........They didn't handle the pressure real well last week when put under the pump by HB bowlers, they'll have to replace a few plastic chairs this week if everyone wants a seat at De Winton.
In saying that they did get the pts and proved they are the team to beat.

Mont have found some form, but Rosanna will be too strong across the 160 overs. All facets of the game are commanding, and having had a good group grow together with experience, all goes well for a steady climb in Barclay.
Hurstbridge will turn it on come Saturday, Sammy will have them primed for a big game. Boro boys still relling from not having the home final.

I'll tip Rosanna, I'd like to see Mont bat and get 200 odd to make it interesting and put a bit of pressure on Rosanna's bats. Mont skipper is important isn't he.

Hurstbridge in the other one - A real danger to win the thing and will take confidence from last week even though it was a loss.

What were Lalor thinking? Batted an hour at the end of day 1 for no runs. Lost early wickets start of day 2 then declared. Should have asked to call the game at numerous stages and didn't. Should have been better and made it I guess! Finals = Mont are capable of posting a score against a run of the mill attack, solid, but nothing flash. Need to, because Sanna batting is solid too. Whale has X factor though. HB flashy, but again, X factor. Bowlers win finals, and Boro don't have X factor. Good luck to all, hope it's a good weekend viewing! Rosanna vs HB G/F.

Again, Heidelberg lost quality players & did not recruit anyone to fill the hole. They will struggle.
Again, Rosanna will be a force & are the team to beat as seen so far.
Sri Lankan's at Greensborough together with Butera could well see them march deep into finals.
Geez I'm good. Called it early

Back