MOVIES/TV

Which film sees 2 college students taking a road trip only to be falsely accused of murder and accessory to murder?🤔

I recently picked up more dvds from my fave charity shop 😊
Stir Crazy, Mr Bean Goes On Holiday, and Halloween, the one with Donald Pleasance.

Wasnt Donald in more than one Halloween film Jess? I have never watched any of them but I have always enjoyed his work so may download those he is in as the doctor..
He's in the first one, I'm not sure about the second one though 🤔
I watched the first one last night and even though I've seen it before the music terrifies me! 😨

Wasnt Donald in more than one Halloween film Jess? I have never watched any of them but I have always enjoyed his work so may download those he is in as the doctor..
He was a good actor, i still remember his performances in Wake in Fright as a drunk doctor and as the president of united states in Escape from New York.

One of the best of all Brit character actors in my view. So very versatile. He made so many films we could do a thread on him alone.
I loved his character in The Great Escape, Colin, and he was in an episode of Columbo, Any Old Port In A Storm.

Which film sees Bruce Kirby have a small role as a shop assistant serving a young Wil Wheaton groceries? 🤔

Back