MOVIES/TV

Just wanted to say that one of my fave actors Robbie Coltrane passed away a few days ago. I absolutely love him in Nuns On The Run. Apparently he was in a lot of pain with arthritis. May he rest in peace ❤️

Just wanted to say that one of my fave actors Robbie Coltrane passed away a few days ago. I absolutely love him in Nuns On The Run. Apparently he was in a lot of pain with arthritis. May he rest in peace ❤
I liked Robbie in Cracker. A good actor Jess. Was it a heart attack as he always carried too much bulk. RIP.

I liked Robbie in Cracker. A good actor Jess. Was it a heart attack as he always carried too much bulk. RIP.
I have a few Cracker dvds, I'll have to watch them. I'm guessing it was his heart too, I recall a few years ago he had some sort of heart problem, unless I'm mistaken for someone else

I have a few Cracker dvds, I'll have to watch them. I'm guessing it was his heart too, I recall a few years ago he had some sort of heart problem, unless I'm mistaken for someone else
I love that movie he did called Nuns on the Run

Last edited:
I've read the Robbie Coltrane died from sepsis, organ failure and obesity, there were 6 causes of death on his death certificate ☹
I read that too Jess. Obese people also prone to type 1 Diabetes which can result in amputation in occasional cases.

Back