New Zealand in Australia

Re: New Zealand in Australia

See Hussey just couldn't get into really these series.

Now they have sent in Cam White? You have to be Kidding me? Will Predict a score of between 5 and 12 and will be slower then a run a ball pushing under a 50 strike rate. You have proven batsman in Hussey and a young feller in Ferguson that wouldn't care and go out andplay his shots. Yet you send in a bloke that hardly deserves to be in the Australian team.

Now they have sent in Cam White? You have to be Kidding me? Will Predict a score of between 5 and 12 and will be slower then a run a ball pushing under a 50 strike rate. You have proven batsman in Hussey and a young feller in Ferguson that wouldn't care and go out andplay his shots. Yet you send in a bloke that hardly deserves to be in the Australian team.

D.K;322919 said:

Yeah good decision Ponting/Nielson :rolleyes:

Lost 4 for nothing.

Good not make the 280+ we require

D.K;322919 said:

Yeah good decision Ponting/Nielson :rolleyes:

Lost 4 for nothing.

Good not make the 280+ we require

postmanpav;322845 said:
I don't belive Warner is an average cricketer, he could be very good in years to come but I wouldn't play him today. He needs more time at domestic level.

My line-up would be:

Clarke
Hughes
Ponting
M Hussey
Ferguson
White
Haddin
Hopes
Johnson
Bracken
McGain

Give Hughes and McGain a bit of a run before chucking the into test cricket.

And can people please stop puting Bird in their team, he chucks, he can't play.

Totally agree.

postmanpav;322845 said:
I don't belive Warner is an average cricketer, he could be very good in years to come but I wouldn't play him today. He needs more time at domestic level.

My line-up would be:

Clarke
Hughes
Ponting
M Hussey
Ferguson
White
Haddin
Hopes
Johnson
Bracken
McGain

Give Hughes and McGain a bit of a run before chucking the into test cricket.

And can people please stop puting Bird in their team, he chucks, he can't play.

Totally agree.

Hussey and Ferguson just playing regulation proper cricket shots. And playing very well.

Hussey and Ferguson just playing regulation proper cricket shots. And playing very well.

9/301. Not bad at all. Could have been bigger, but a decent total. Kiwi's will struggle chasing this.

9/301. Not bad at all. Could have been bigger, but a decent total. Kiwi's will struggle chasing this.

Cameron "Straight Breaks" White.

I am a Victorian and can't understand why we don't just pick another batsman in his position because we could chuck him the ball and they could still do a better job of sending them down then White.

Cameron "Straight Breaks" White.

I am a Victorian and can't understand why we don't just pick another batsman in his position because we could chuck him the ball and they could still do a better job of sending them down then White.

Good start by Australia.

12/1 Guptil out slashing to deep 3rd man. I did that once, wet the fielders shoes and was banned for 2 games. ....

Good start by Australia.

12/1 Guptil out slashing to deep 3rd man. I did that once, wet the fielders shoes and was banned for 2 games. ....

Bucknor takes 2 runs back trying to get into the game.

edit - Opps Biggie ruined the score, ah well by the time I get back from the bottle - O it should be around that stage of the game anyway :)

Bucknor takes 2 runs back trying to get into the game.

edit - Opps Biggie ruined the score, ah well by the time I get back from the bottle - O it should be around that stage of the game anyway :)

Biggie;322996 said:
Good start by Australia.

Wah?

Bloody news on for an hour here in Victoria. Fair enough with the bushfires and all though...

Biggie;322996 said:
Good start by Australia.

Wah?

Bloody news on for an hour here in Victoria. Fair enough with the bushfires and all though...

Back