Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peppa good to see things haven't changed over the years, you take potshots at everyone and when
you get the truth you carry on like someone has been killed. Your turn waterboy.

I heard lalor are literally hanging by a thread. The only hope they could salvage is if wheatley is facing part timers like he did in the previous encounter or if the weather plays a big part. 95% of the bowling will be done by the frontliners and Its fair to say it'll be a monumental effort if there bats could even withstand the pressure that'll be thrown at them. The scary thing is Rosebank barely fired a shot in the SF and still made 175. All the top 3 failed which was a 1st and the lower order barely scored a run between them and they very rarely have 2 bad games with the bat. Also great to see there 2nds and 3rds in Grannys this weekend. The Club really does put the NMCA on the map on a broader scale with all its success. This weekend should be no exception

When March comes along Rivergum must get Marchitis. Sucked in to there arrogant bunch of 2s. Sledged there way to a semi. Then must have lost there voices or ran out of vicks vapodrops. Looks like the only people doing the talking were the HT boys. Well done for being back to back semi finalists. There led well down there for those sort of results. Hopefully the 1s have got there batch of vapodrops for the GF.

When March comes along Rivergum must get Marchitis. Sucked in to there arrogant bunch of 2s. Sledged there way to a semi. Then must have lost there voices or ran out of vicks vapodrops. Looks like the only people doing the talking were the HT boys. Well done for being back to back semi finalists. There led well down there for those sort of results. Hopefully the 1s have got there batch of vapodrops for the GF.

Wow Wee sounds like someone really likes rivergum.
did you just sign up today to slag them off or do you have some input to this cricket season?

on a side note the final series to date has been great some good games and some massive scores.
like the old saying says batsmen gets you to finals but bowlers win them for you

Wow Wee sounds like someone really likes rivergum.
did you just sign up today to slag them off or do you have some input to this cricket season?

on a side note the final series to date has been great some good games and some massive scores.
like the old saying says batsmen gets you to finals but bowlers win them for you
Naah i just hat everyone. Whats happened to pepper the pig. Someone said he's gone down with marcharia

Sorry to disappoint, not a Rosebank person or player, I use to play in the Dvca and coached one of the better clubs.
I can only tell it like I see it, I've been to a few of their games just to see what all the fuss was about,
I got told that this was one of their worst "A" grade teams in a decade, so I just went and watched, I also watched Keon Park
Rivergum and who ever else was around, I had heard a lot about them over the years and just wanted to see for myself, I knew that they
had lost Plumpton and Sevor so I was intrigued on how or what they would do, they've had an ordinary year with a couple of standouts to
get them to the finals. In my opinion the Russo boys look like they have no idea of how the club goes about it and a couple of others are just being carried as for Peppa just a weak selfish individual yes Peppa I played against you, but as a club they just kept going they never throw the towel in.
If the new guys don't improve and they pick a few more players that I am hearing about guys like that might be playing 2nd's cricket, the only thing the Russo boys have going for them is that they are young and may have first year jitters. My mail is a N. Pilon is going there, if they get him lookout.
Just Curious scoreboard which DVCA club were you associated with. You seem to know quite a bit about moneybank. how much are they going to throw out on pilon like you mentioned Mr Mailman

Seriously Grenade Thrower are you all there?? The forum is to comment on what is going on in the comp not the tripe that comes out of your
mouth. Yeah sure you have a dig now and then but seriously. I've been told of Pilon is going there from a reliable source. I wouldn't divulge my source to you but the bloke who told me seems to be very confident that the deal is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously Grenade Thrower are you all there?? The forum is to comment on what is going on in the comp not the tripe that comes out of your
mouth. Yeah sure you have a dig now and then but seriously. I've been told of Pilon is going there from a reliable source. I wouldn't divulge my source to you but the bloke who told me seems to be very confident that the deal is done.
Clearly you must be the one thats talking tripe. Who's the one with a yellow card on this forum. Bad luck Buddy

I don't understand why I have a yellow card as I haven't said anything that isn't true, furthermore after what I
have read on this site and going thru my posting, I think I would have a good case on free speech.
What do you think "Grenade thrower"??

Looks like the weather is holding on alright for the weekend.

I think Rosebank will win weather permitting. They also have a healthier playing list.

Lalor fought hard against Rivergum, but injuries to Christie & Delcus cut down their bowling depth dramatically, ultimately this made for easier batting. Not taking anything away from Bell and Unkles, they weathered the storm Winther put on early with the new pill and set a great foundation when the heat was really on at 2/30 with AJ out. Lalor 150 all out was a little misleading as their batting was quite good at 3/110 odd at one stage, but the mammoth total Rivergum set had forced them to unravel.

Lot of love for Rosebank on here but they can write Lalor
off at their own peril. Both teams are full of premiership stars and if Lalor bring their true grit, it should be an absolute cracker.

Be good to see Rosebank get through to set up a ripper GF, it should attract a great crowd at Bundy Park.

I don't understand why I have a yellow card as I haven't said anything that isn't true, furthermore after what I
have read on this site and going thru my posting, I think I would have a good case on free speech.
What do you think "Grenade thrower"??

Calling someone an fwit is against site rules. Free speech is fine, abusing other posters isn't.

Dear Ljp86 I know I am not going to win, but are you serious?? The amount of rubbish that is put on here
is ridiculous. For the record I didn't writ FWIT. Thanks for your direction.

Pepper just got stage fright. Hasnt done much in finals. Had alot of advice to give in last years granny.
Belly, you really need to get over him calling you names. Like it or not you always have a heap to say so you need to expect something back. The whole thing between you two has become rather childish and one of the reasons I hope Lalor wins this weekend is so we don't have anthoer episode between you two.

Cricket talk. Any update on the injuries at Lalor? Will they play this weekend?

Dear Ljp86 I know I am not going to win, but are you serious?? The amount of rubbish that is put on here
is ridiculous. For the record I didn't writ FWIT. Thanks for your direction.

You did actually as I edited it out of your post even if the swearing part was partially censored. Regardless it wasn't called for and abuse won't be tolerated. This thread has had enough issues in recent times and there is a zero tolerance approach for this thread after what has occurred previously.

If you have an issue with a post you think contravenes site rules, please report it using the report button which is located under each post. Failing that you can contact me directly via PM.

Just got home from the Lalor v Rosebank game. I have never seen a better finish to a local game of cricket. Fairytale stuff. Great innings' by Favrin, Finocchiaro and the match winner Capaldo. A big 6 to win the game off the 2nd last ball. Massive effort from Rosebank who had 14 less overs to get Lalor's runs. Near the end, a Lalor player who was full of yap all day happened to drop two soda's and cost his side dearly. Muppet. Sets up a Grand Final rematch which should scare Rivergum. The Rivergum boys that were there today would've seen a side capable of doing the impossible. Whatever the result, it should be a great GF.

Last edited:
Unbelievable effort from capaldo. Hats off and credit where credit is due. I left early and could not believe the result. Favrin dropped in slips on 1 hurt dearly and by all reports capaldo gifted 2 life's. Could of been a different ball game. Catches win matches! Should be an absolute cracker next week.

please feel free to read my earlier post's, Rosebank plays a brand that has never been seen in local cricket.
I don't give rats who wins next week but I know who will have my money next week, hate them love them
they are simply the best equipped side in the comp, from what I've seen they have a strategy for every occasion,
if no one realised today, they turned it into a one day game, wickets in hand at tea and the rest is local folklore and if you think I'm kidding
you weren't there today. If this is their weakest team in ten years how good were they?? anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back