Nmca 2015/16

Rightarm, you're a 100% correct, DISGRACE OF A CLUB!!
Strathewen in B grade, comps flying!! imagine that, all the board has got more conflicts of interest
than a certain church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEPENDS ON WHO'S RUINING THE COMP!

In the old days the team who won the flag in the lower grade had first right because they'd earn't
the right to go up!

No it wasn't past practice!! If somebody in a position of power changed the rules
that's a different story! Lower 11 made it clear Strathewen didn't win a flag so they have no right to go up!!
The only time a team should be able to go up is when they win a flag!!! Why is this so hard to understand??

N utd have some very hack players. Firstly they have one gentleman that currently plays & would have to say must be mid fifties. Also mr white had come & gone from club to club & must be one of the most mediocre players in the zone. The captain is very struggling as well. Not really sure that utd are going anywhere fast. I must say there youngsters aren't very much good. Maybe they go back to quick shield. Sorry for my opinion but i think my comments can be fair.
Spot on Harsha. Couldn't agree more

What's happening around the traps? Busiest time in off season for player movements.
Rosebank going hard, already have landed Joel with a couple more to come. Will be very strong next season $$$$$$
Are Rivergum keeping most of their players? Maybe ' Itistime ' could shed some light on this? Alot of rumours suggest the team is seperating.

rosebank can't beat Rivergum, so Rosebank do what they do best and get the cheque book out... $$$$$ good on them. Unfortunately pepper it does sound like Rivergum are separating which is bad for the comp. give the bankers the flag now

rosebank can't beat Rivergum, so Rosebank do what they do best and get the cheque book out... $$$$$ good on them. Unfortunately pepper it does sound like Rivergum are separating which is bad for the comp. give the bankers the flag now

I'm hearing the same rumours coming out of rivergum
Bramich, Perri, bannister, Neary all on the move!

Did anyone watch last years Grand final?? Rosebank can't beat Rivergum? well as much as I hate to say it they were the only team that beat them with a very young team without that much experience, the young guy's that is on the other hand lets cut the crap, everyone pays, it looks like they haven't paid for a couple of years and need a couple of players after getting so close. I have been on Rivergum for a while but lets not kid ourselves they pay a bucket load! Look at their line up!! Anybody that says other wise is dreaming, B grade clubs are paying huge money to get to A grade. It doesn't make sense to me why anyone would pay at this level, but it looks like if you don't you can't win the sheep station!! If you compare us to the DVCA, we pay peanuts for our monkeys!!

No it wasn't past practice!! If somebody in a position of power changed the rules
that's a different story! Lower 11 made it clear Strathewen didn't win a flag so they have no right to go up!!
The only time a team should be able to go up is when they win a flag!!! Why is this so hard to understand??

Maybe I haven't made myself clear but I'll say again, doesn't the team that supposed to be relegated get the choice/chance at staying up as opposed to bringing up any other teams that haven't won the Premiership??? Because we are talking about filling a spot so there isn't a bye, yes???

I thinks everyone pays there better players. Some being pay more than others. I can tell you that the kookies boys pay hansomely as do the rosellas. Even the boys from northcote pay, do you be thinking that shagga played for nothing the previous years & mr wight went to northcote this year and has being paid cash as well. Do you think mr green plays for the coltery for the love of curry. The big boys all pay for whoever offers most rupees.
Even the boys in quick shield pay. Northern socials have broken the bank for 2 years. The kelly shield pays too. A friend of a friend telling me the canons pays very generous incentives. Good luck to anyone with big rupees.

Rumour has it that one of the new recruits at the money club is getting around 15k. Signed Joel plus 2 ex districts. Really gone out on a limb for next season.

Big rumour is that they have had Juniors and Milo for quite a while now and really want to leave the
comp! Who are they trying to impress?? Lakies used to play at that ground and they used to be big in the Valley I wonder if they want to do a Camrea!!

I being watching some local footy today with some compatriots & was told that mr peper pig is shopping himself around. Anyone confirm this news pls?

Back