Nmca 2015/16

Not up to A grade anyway. So probably better for him to leave.
Any other player movements?
Has Made team of the year almost every year the past 5+ years, yet not up to the standard of A grade.. interesting..
Good to see another white this one from NU not go on again, loves to run his mouth and can make ducks at will..

Has Made team of the year almost every year the past 5+ years, yet not up to the standard of A grade.. interesting..
Good to see another white this one from NU not go on again, loves to run his mouth and can make ducks at will..

Thought it might of been about the young kid. All this in house fighting?! I haven't heard anything.

"It's offical !! J Thompson to rosebank"

You blokes serious?? It was a done deal over the finals period!
What a pickup, by all accounts they have a few more coming!!
They've built a base and coming again, If Rivergum go they will win the next 10!!
Comps really going places!

Give me your stats superstar ? Not going on , where is he going?

I wonder if the league will keep enforcing the "must have juniors to play A grade" I think from memory the club coming up to play with us big boys doesn't have any.. Wonder if they can pay $$$$ to get that rule thrown out :)

"Former Melbourne uni captain/coach Jarrod leggett has signed on with his junior club Rivergum for season 2016/2017"

DVCA here we come???

Yeah I'm still not convinced there staying in NMCA.
Im thinking dvca bound. Not good looking for nmca cricket If kookies leave. I being hearing mr mike white from parkers may be heading to the rosella boys. A little parrot told me this one. Not too sure what this connection is, seems unlikely to me but that the rumours doing the rounds atm.

My mail is Wankers want White from Keon Park, gets on with a couple of senior players
but don't want to pay him that's the sticking point, he wants to go but wants bucks!
Supposedly they will only pay Joel as he is a long term project and what I'm hearing
which is probably crap, is that it didn't take much to get him!! If you look at it his only had one good year!

Back