Nmca 2015/16

Rumours are just that. Let's see come round 1 who is in what Comp and who has picked up. It's all here say

The kooks are staying in the nmca, more to the fact all players have signed for the year to come. Hearing 2 more signed on for the kooks to make them even stronger this year, watch this space.

late 90s-00s? Atleast there were two good teams back then.....now with rivergum going its going to be a one horse race!!
Bring back the old days when you played for the love of your club. A grand a game to play park cricket is stupid. Lets be honest, any club with that sort of cash to splash about will win flags. Not because of their culture or mateship but just because they can afford to buy a flag, I feel for Northcote United but if someone is chasing $s they are better of without him. I tip Moneybank as Premiers of A grade NMCA next year or maybe Money shield as I hear thats where they are headed.

Bring back the old days when you played for the love of your club. A grand a game to play park cricket is stupid. Lets be honest, any club with that sort of cash to splash about will win flags. Not because of their culture or mateship but just because they can afford to buy a flag, I feel for Northcote United but if someone is chasing $s they are better of without him. I tip Moneybank as Premiers of A grade NMCA next year or maybe Money shield as I hear thats where they are headed.
Mr colter, your right everyone loves the rupees. Constant talkabout rosellas going to dvca. I have being told the a couple of your boys are receiving hansome wages as well. Its the way of the world. Move on for everyone i must say.

You are a very Intellectual and deep thinking individual Mr Harsha, If only more people like you were
around the comp it would be completely F..........d! Yes plenty play for the $$$, but only the top guy's and real clubman stay at one club and play for the
shirt! Coltery, don't play "BRUCE Almighty" you pay out heaps! And have no success and unfortunately getting blind drunk and not being able to remember the game by Sunday morning are the grand old days?? Lalor, no comment!!!!!! Joke!

the Comp is already ************.. Run by a bunch of f...wits.. And slowly slowly getting worse.. Going on what seen and heard all these years, comp needs a facelift.. I really wish they could get their act together

Last edited:
Wickramarathna officially signed by Keon Park for 3 year deal at $19k (Total)
Expect communication by the club in the coming week.
This is a great get by the club - should be a force again.
Looking at other high profile players to entice over

One new recruit will not guarantee a flag.. Still think they need a few more

Wickramarathna officially signed by Keon Park for 3 year deal at $19k (Total)
Expect communication by the club in the coming week.
This is a great get by the club - should be a force again.
Looking at other high profile players to entice over
I also hearing that another top player coming to parkers. Big rupees been thrown around at donath. Mr michael looking at offers & looking to make a move to new club.

Rumour going around that the warriors are in big danger. Plenty of trouble at that club. I being told they may not be there next year.

Speaking to Paul on the weekend "The Wick" going nowhere according to him. Looks like Keon Park will struggle again this year especially if Whitey leaves.

Allegedly, mail is bad for comp. I don't like seeing clubs fold but it looks like Lalor closing shop!!
Terrible news for the comp. Surely the GM can try and do something to help them stay afloat?
Then again he probably wants them to go. Footy club hates them, supposedly not the first time money missing
people are looking to go their own way. Looks like everyone has had enough of the offield rubbish that goes on.
I hear senior NMCA umpire has been embroiled in money matters before! How true that is, couldn't tell you.
Sad to see an "A" Grade Club shut it's doors.

Allegedly, mail is bad for comp. I don't like seeing clubs fold but it looks like Lalor closing shop!!
Terrible news for the comp. Surely the GM can try and do something to help them stay afloat?
Then again he probably wants them to go. Footy club hates them, supposedly not the first time money missing
people are looking to go their own way. Looks like everyone has had enough of the offield rubbish that goes on.
I hear senior NMCA umpire has been embroiled in money matters before! How true that is, couldn't tell you.
Sad to see an "A" Grade Club shut it's doors.

What would be the purpose of appointing a new committee if they were going to "close the doors" ?

Back