NMCA 2019/2020

I can tell you what probably happened... They said they wanted to enter via Money or Barclay and DVCA would have said its Mash or nothing and the conversation ended.
Not like that at all. Pleaded with dvca to allow them. DVCA stuck to their guns and only wanted a 10/10/10 throughout the grades. First in best dressed scenario, given Rosebank showed interest in November about joining they were given the green light as the last club in. Rivergum were unhappy but it is what it is. For those saying the Rosebank mail is all rumours, I assure you it isn’t. Seems like you and your mates have a decision to make now Pauly, stay and dominate the rabble, or chase another competition, which might be a little hard considering your location...

Of course if anyone wanted to know the actual truth they could just pm someone and find out , but I guess there's more fun in rumours. Considering this is actually still the NMCA forum last time I looked, I'm not sure anyone on here gives two shits.

Of course if anyone wanted to know the actual truth they could just pm someone and find out , but I guess there's more fun in rumours. Considering this is actually still the NMCA forum last time I looked, I'm not sure anyone on here gives two shits.
Feel free to enlighten us with your “truth” then mate. I’m all ears

I can tell you what probably happened... They said they wanted to enter via Money or Barclay and DVCA would have said its Mash or nothing and the conversation ended.
I understand that is negative. They all knew entry point was via Mash and all were prepared to start there. Including Rosebank. Current member clubs would not allow it any other way.

Thought as much ,happier spreading rumours......

That pm button is the envelope icon at the top of your screen Brickhead , feel free to use it old chap

The Rivergum CC should enter those gradings easily. They would beat most teams in boths grades i should think & the problem now is that the mighty kooks will win the trophy for many years ahead...... not one team will come close and sad times ahead for NMCA. Help someone plsea.

I'm sure there is plenty of teams lining up to have a crack Harsha, Cobras and Trinity both knocked off Rivergum last season and im sure someome else will step up again this season.

Soon as we ditch this "help someone please" attitude and start helping ourselves the better off we'll be. Strive to be the best clubs we can be, better the comp will be.

Yes some clubs aren't blessed with the resources of others or the money and facilities etc if you think that alone is what makes a good club you're wrong.

Rivergum don't have money and they don't have great facilities , they have the same few dickheads doing all the work everyweek just l like every other club!
What they do have is a desire for success on and off the field, a desire to be the best club they can be.

It's this attitude that makes them what they're not "help someone please"

I'm sure there is plenty of teams lining up to have a crack Harsha, Cobras and Trinity both knocked off Rivergum last season and im sure someome else will step up again this season.

Soon as we ditch this "help someone please" attitude and start helping ourselves the better off we'll be. Strive to be the best clubs we can be, better the comp will be.

Yes some clubs aren't blessed with the resources of others or the money and facilities etc if you think that alone is what makes a good club you're wrong.

Rivergum don't have money and they don't have great facilities , they have the same few dickheads doing all the work everyweek just l like every other club!
What they do have is a desire for success on and off the field, a desire to be the best club they can be.

sir, i not critising your club, quite the contrary. i say for help for the Association because im thinking the situation is extremely bad for future. i know your club is strong & tight but not too many clubs are that. Sorry for being unclear with my messaging. But you cant say cobras & trininty can challenge b/c they cant. Thats the worry from my side.

Hi Paul, regarding rivergum “having no money” does that mean you don’t pay any players any sort of money?

So why aren’t they ridiculed for paying players which I’m sure isn’t a very small amount considering they have the best player in the comp in perri and guys like Corey who hangs around like a bad smell until teams realise he’s a pea heart and a shit bloke or they don’t wanna pay him as much.
I feel as though everyone is quick to point out Rosebanks financials but yet when other clubs do it... it’s all fine and dandy?
I know my club certainly pays players do how can I hold that against Rosebank?

Hi Paul, regarding rivergum “having no money” does that mean you don’t pay any players any sort of money?

Absolutely players get paid no secret there , is it large sums of money? No , several clubs in A grade and some B grade could have rivergums entire team for what they pay one player! 90% of our 1st are home grown and played juniors through our system

Back