NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

8 ball over;319911 said:
and i quote " such factors as relative humidity pollution levels , wind and the best part EXPECTED CHANGES IN WEATHER DURING THE COURSE OF THE DAYS PLAY " you were called out on the radio show by rick morris asking if you had taken into consideration the expected cool change and you fumbled around the issue . at 10 o clock the amended forcast from the bereau was for 32 degrees but that was on a commercial radio station not the hick stations that you muppets listen to . dont quote the rules to me bill ( if thats who u are ) i know them inside and out > read the mcc laws of the game it states the law and then has anywhere up to 15 sub clauses the senior jika by laws 2008- 2009 says nothing about the forecast being taken from viewbank ( by the way i would get a melways if i were you viewbank weather would have more of an impact on dvca than nmca ) our simply says if the forecast is for 38 deg or above show were it says that it is taken from different points . i will gladly put my hand up to run this comp the problem is most of you dont want to be told the truth . just keep sucking up boys im sure come finals this administration will look after those of you who support them . by the way VOC what is the general manager of nmca doing on a bogus web site trying to justify stuffing up > IF U HAD ANY GUTS YOU WOULD GET ON THE RADIO SHOW SAT MORN FIELD A FEW QUESTIONS AND GIVE SOME STRAIT FORWARD ANSWERS . THE RULES ARE BLACK AND WHITE " THE ONLY GREY AREA IS THE EXECUTIVE RUNNING IT " DO HDCA HAVE ANY GOOD ADMINISTRATORS CAUSE GOD KNOWS WE NEED SOME IN NMCA . ONE LAST THING VOC IF YOU REALLY WANT TO I WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH YOU AND ANYONE FROM THE EXECUTIVE AND EXPOSE YOU FOR ALL THE OTHER INCOMPOTENCE YOU HAVE SHOWN THIS YEAR . " NOW HAVE YOU GOT THE GUTS ?

Fair Dinkum guys, you slag off at the board and challenge them to explain thier actions over and over again and when they answer your questions with reason and facts you slag off at them for doing so! If you people are unable to see reason and unable to get over the forecast being wrong then go join another comp or just cop it sweet. BA has come on and explained the decision and it seems to me that they made a call that coulda gone either way and it went against them, surely we can all move on!

8 ball over;319911 said:
and i quote " such factors as relative humidity pollution levels , wind and the best part EXPECTED CHANGES IN WEATHER DURING THE COURSE OF THE DAYS PLAY " you were called out on the radio show by rick morris asking if you had taken into consideration the expected cool change and you fumbled around the issue . at 10 o clock the amended forcast from the bereau was for 32 degrees but that was on a commercial radio station not the hick stations that you muppets listen to . dont quote the rules to me bill ( if thats who u are ) i know them inside and out > read the mcc laws of the game it states the law and then has anywhere up to 15 sub clauses the senior jika by laws 2008- 2009 says nothing about the forecast being taken from viewbank ( by the way i would get a melways if i were you viewbank weather would have more of an impact on dvca than nmca ) our simply says if the forecast is for 38 deg or above show were it says that it is taken from different points . i will gladly put my hand up to run this comp the problem is most of you dont want to be told the truth . just keep sucking up boys im sure come finals this administration will look after those of you who support them . by the way VOC what is the general manager of nmca doing on a bogus web site trying to justify stuffing up > IF U HAD ANY GUTS YOU WOULD GET ON THE RADIO SHOW SAT MORN FIELD A FEW QUESTIONS AND GIVE SOME STRAIT FORWARD ANSWERS . THE RULES ARE BLACK AND WHITE " THE ONLY GREY AREA IS THE EXECUTIVE RUNNING IT " DO HDCA HAVE ANY GOOD ADMINISTRATORS CAUSE GOD KNOWS WE NEED SOME IN NMCA . ONE LAST THING VOC IF YOU REALLY WANT TO I WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH YOU AND ANYONE FROM THE EXECUTIVE AND EXPOSE YOU FOR ALL THE OTHER INCOMPOTENCE YOU HAVE SHOWN THIS YEAR . " NOW HAVE YOU GOT THE GUTS ?

Fair Dinkum guys, you slag off at the board and challenge them to explain thier actions over and over again and when they answer your questions with reason and facts you slag off at them for doing so! If you people are unable to see reason and unable to get over the forecast being wrong then go join another comp or just cop it sweet. BA has come on and explained the decision and it seems to me that they made a call that coulda gone either way and it went against them, surely we can all move on!

The NMCA need to look at the heat rule again.

1. Why is it necessary to have made a decision by 10.30am? The rule could have a provision for a later decision (eg 11 or 11.30) for two day games. Half an hour may have made all the difference in preventing a very weird decision.

2. IMO the rule is a bit wishy-washy: trying to build in too much wriggle room which can lead to poor decisions or a decision that nobody understands. Why not use the Wet Bulb thermal comfort method that many other Associations use? ie - if the forecast is above, say, 37, and the WBGT is above 28 at 11am, then games are cancelled. Simple, straightforward and everyone understands.

3. Did anyone actually go outside and take a look at conditions at a few grounds to help inform the decision? Was clear to me on the morning of the game that it was going to be a great day for cricket.

My 2c.

The NMCA need to look at the heat rule again.

1. Why is it necessary to have made a decision by 10.30am? The rule could have a provision for a later decision (eg 11 or 11.30) for two day games. Half an hour may have made all the difference in preventing a very weird decision.

2. IMO the rule is a bit wishy-washy: trying to build in too much wriggle room which can lead to poor decisions or a decision that nobody understands. Why not use the Wet Bulb thermal comfort method that many other Associations use? ie - if the forecast is above, say, 37, and the WBGT is above 28 at 11am, then games are cancelled. Simple, straightforward and everyone understands.

3. Did anyone actually go outside and take a look at conditions at a few grounds to help inform the decision? Was clear to me on the morning of the game that it was going to be a great day for cricket.

My 2c.

8 ball over;319911 said:

just like you have the guts to say ' i will run this comp' but will remain nameless.....you must be a hairdresser they know everything too...yeah so we do want the truth, but you wont reveal yourself....are you james sutherland??? hero!

in regard to weather readings, its common sense to take readings from the nearest point, but you clearly have no common sense.

bill anderson has come on here defending the personal attacks made against him not the nmca, the response has been further attacks and not one constructive post with any evidence to the baseless allegations...ie rule altering or as you say 'other imcompetence shown this year' ..WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE....show us, dont just say it

*ps i will not reveal myself as i am happy with who is running the comp and as ive said before it's in the best shape its probably ever been.

8 ball over;319911 said:

just like you have the guts to say ' i will run this comp' but will remain nameless.....you must be a hairdresser they know everything too...yeah so we do want the truth, but you wont reveal yourself....are you james sutherland??? hero!

in regard to weather readings, its common sense to take readings from the nearest point, but you clearly have no common sense.

bill anderson has come on here defending the personal attacks made against him not the nmca, the response has been further attacks and not one constructive post with any evidence to the baseless allegations...ie rule altering or as you say 'other imcompetence shown this year' ..WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE....show us, dont just say it

*ps i will not reveal myself as i am happy with who is running the comp and as ive said before it's in the best shape its probably ever been.

northmetroboy;320098 said:

Well Spoken NorthMetro !

northmetroboy;320098 said:

Well Spoken NorthMetro !

Muppet;319970 said:

yeh its over and done with now guys, surely some of u are disappointed with the decision to play on the day which turned out to be perfect cricketing conditions but you should move on to this week and stop worrying about the decision.

If your club is really that angry about the decision and are that sick of the way the nmca is being run then come across to the hdca :), we played on saturday and the comp is just getting stronger and stronger.its a very well run competition and always open for clubs wanting to come across, you'll also be sure the know that u will be playing on those perfect 32deg days instead of spending it with the misses :D

Muppet;319970 said:

yeh its over and done with now guys, surely some of u are disappointed with the decision to play on the day which turned out to be perfect cricketing conditions but you should move on to this week and stop worrying about the decision.

If your club is really that angry about the decision and are that sick of the way the nmca is being run then come across to the hdca :), we played on saturday and the comp is just getting stronger and stronger.its a very well run competition and always open for clubs wanting to come across, you'll also be sure the know that u will be playing on those perfect 32deg days instead of spending it with the misses :D

Administering an association requires people to make decisions, that's what the executive is charged to do.....otherwise put your hand up and place your nomination into the election pot.

You guys whinging are more than likely not prepared to be involved at club level, let alone association level, so you have no right.....unlike those prepared to stand by their posts publicly....forget it, life has many more trials and tribulations ahead of it....cricket is such a small part.

I am relatively new to the association, but have found that the work done by the volunteer executive, as well as the paid Administrator, is exceptional.....comp runs well, clubs are encouraged to provide feedback.

Put the conspiracy theories away....A mistake was made and so be it....suspect it will not happen again in my time....back to the cricket.

Move on and lets talk about the cricket...anyway...reckon the 4 is set in Jika Shield..can's see Northcote Utd beating KP in the last round to get in..actually can't see Northcote Utd beating Baseballers this round!!!

Looking forward to the Semi - Camrea V Rosebank....should be a cracker over consecutive days...battle of the fittest in the end I reckon.

Administering an association requires people to make decisions, that's what the executive is charged to do.....otherwise put your hand up and place your nomination into the election pot.

You guys whinging are more than likely not prepared to be involved at club level, let alone association level, so you have no right.....unlike those prepared to stand by their posts publicly....forget it, life has many more trials and tribulations ahead of it....cricket is such a small part.

I am relatively new to the association, but have found that the work done by the volunteer executive, as well as the paid Administrator, is exceptional.....comp runs well, clubs are encouraged to provide feedback.

Put the conspiracy theories away....A mistake was made and so be it....suspect it will not happen again in my time....back to the cricket.

Move on and lets talk about the cricket...anyway...reckon the 4 is set in Jika Shield..can's see Northcote Utd beating KP in the last round to get in..actually can't see Northcote Utd beating Baseballers this round!!!

Looking forward to the Semi - Camrea V Rosebank....should be a cracker over consecutive days...battle of the fittest in the end I reckon.

If the decision taken by Mr Anderson and co not to play on saturday was such a good one why was the NMCA the only competion to do so.
Its a pure and utter farce. The laughing stock of the cricket fraternity.
Anyone in their right mind cannot defend the decison.
Would he and the board made the same decision if it was the second week of a final or the Grand Final?????
Stick to the Rules!!!

If the decision taken by Mr Anderson and co not to play on saturday was such a good one why was the NMCA the only competion to do so.
Would he and the board made the same decision if it was the second week of a final or the Grand Final?????
Stick to the Rules!!!

Hmmmm;320114 said:
Stick to the Rules!!!

No one said it was the right decision everyone knows that !
Just move on !
If you dont like it im sure there is a spot vacant on th NMCA board at the moment and im sure they will welcome your support at all the meetings doing the computer work fixturing and just the general running of the competition !
So good luck on the board !

Time to move on its done and dusted !

Hmmmm;320114 said:
Stick to the Rules!!!

No one said it was the right decision everyone knows that !
Just move on !
If you dont like it im sure there is a spot vacant on th NMCA board at the moment and im sure they will welcome your support at all the meetings doing the computer work fixturing and just the general running of the competition !
So good luck on the board !

bigman2007;320119 said:

It may be done and dusted, but surely it is worth discussing some ideas that might see this kind of thing prevented in the future?

IMO the rule as it stands is a bad one and needs looking at.

bigman2007;320119 said:

It may be done and dusted, but surely it is worth discussing some ideas that might see this kind of thing prevented in the future?

IMO the rule as it stands is a bad one and needs looking at.

Campaigner;320113 said:

I'm with you, I've had my say now on to the cricket. Agree top 4 in Jika is set. Quick is a different thing Lalor untouchable on top. Rivergum 2nd, the wheels would have to fall off for them to lose second. Leaves 2 spots for four, I think Fairfield 2 games behind and big % can't make it.

Cobras play Lalor this week as the third team with Donath and YCW playing Cameron and Colts respectively it will be up to us to perform well and hold our spot, hopefully Lalor relax a bit now top spot is confirmed. You would expect both YCW and Donath to win without writing off either of their opponents whobowled well this week against Lalor and Rivergum.

Could come down to the winner of Donath and YCW host a final and the loser misses out if all games go as expected?

Campaigner;320113 said:

I'm with you, I've had my say now on to the cricket. Agree top 4 in Jika is set. Quick is a different thing Lalor untouchable on top. Rivergum 2nd, the wheels would have to fall off for them to lose second. Leaves 2 spots for four, I think Fairfield 2 games behind and big % can't make it.

Cobras play Lalor this week as the third team with Donath and YCW playing Cameron and Colts respectively it will be up to us to perform well and hold our spot, hopefully Lalor relax a bit now top spot is confirmed. You would expect both YCW and Donath to win without writing off either of their opponents whobowled well this week against Lalor and Rivergum.

Could come down to the winner of Donath and YCW host a final and the loser misses out if all games go as expected?

bigman2007;320119 said:

Are you ready for a big game Bigman, there has been a little banter between Lalor and us of late. Everyone knows how much they love getting in to a couple of our players, do you think we could end up having four umpires? By the way no pressure but we need a big one this week from the bigman.

bigman2007;320119 said:

Are you ready for a big game Bigman, there has been a little banter between Lalor and us of late. Everyone knows how much they love getting in to a couple of our players, do you think we could end up having four umpires? By the way no pressure but we need a big one this week from the bigman.

What a pack of weak pricks. Weak. Very weak.
Bill has got on here and said who he is and defended the decision in the face of some very gutless and personal attacks. He has offered those that are hiding behind their gutless attacks to put their names forward and offer some constructiveness to the argument and still they hide and throw some more mud. You guys are the sort of people that hide behind your team mates ion the cricket field knowing full well that you can say what you like on a cricket field and you won't get hurt. You are the sort of people that would never have the guts to confront anyone face to face and have your say in the same way you have here. Every year we hear sooking and moaning yet every year when we have AGMs and Presidents meetings you all go into hiding and it is the same very few strong willed people that will get up and have their say right or wrong. Bazza and a couple of others, hold your heads high. The rest of you are disgracefully weak gutted individuals.

Bill has got on here and said who he is and defended the decision in the face of some very gutless and personal attacks. He has offered those that are hiding behind their gutless attacks to put their names forward and offer some constructiveness to the argument and still they hide and throw some more mud. You guys are the sort of people that hide behind your team mates ion the cricket field knowing full well that you can say what you like on a cricket field and you won't get hurt. You are the sort of people that would never have the guts to confront anyone face to face and have your say in the same way you have here. Every year we hear sooking and moaning yet every year when we have AGMs and Presidents meetings you all go into hiding and it is the same very few strong willed people that will get up and have their say right or wrong. Bazza and a couple of others, hold your heads high. The rest of you are disgracefully weak gutted individuals.

Mr Wonderful;320181 said:

Last time i checked you haven't reveiled your name????

What makes YOU any different to those people YOU call weak pricks???

I choose not to reveil my name that's my choice.
But don't get on your high horse when you don't do the things that make people in YOUR eyes weak.

But don't get on your high horse when you don't do the things that make people in YOUR eyes weak.

What did you say your REAL NAME was again Mr Wonderful?
Oh thats right you didn't! So you are just as GUTLESS as everyone else
on here that you have pointed the finger at.
Have some GUTS and reveal your true identity.

What did you say your REAL NAME was again Mr Wonderful?
Oh thats right you didn't! So you are just as GUTLESS as everyone else
on here that you have pointed the finger at.
Have some GUTS and reveal your true identity.

duckman;320195 said:

My point exactly. Well said Duckman

duckman;320195 said:

My point exactly. Well said Duckman

By the way sidney, you still haven't answered who you are and yes I did sneak out for a while when I was meant to be at Bunnings.[/QUOTE]

Was rather a good arvo wasn't it Bazza, but instead of hitting the turps, how come no-body organized a couple of practice matches, on seeing how everyone was so keen on playing, instead of just heading for the pub and it was such a loverly day outside ?. Also, just wondering, how many of you out there have NEVER disputed an umpires decision, because, don't they umpire by the rules

By the way sidney, you still haven't answered who you are and yes I did sneak out for a while when I was meant to be at Bunnings.[/QUOTE]

Was rather a good arvo wasn't it Bazza, but instead of hitting the turps, how come no-body organized a couple of practice matches, on seeing how everyone was so keen on playing, instead of just heading for the pub and it was such a loverly day outside ?. Also, just wondering, how many of you out there have NEVER disputed an umpires decision, because, don't they umpire by the rules

sidney;320225 said:
By the way sidney, you still haven't answered who you are and yes I did sneak out for a while when I was meant to be at Bunnings.

Was rather a good arvo wasn't it Bazza, but instead of hitting the turps, how come no-body organized a couple of practice matches, on seeing how everyone was so keen on playing, instead of just heading for the pub and it was such a loverly day outside ?. Also, just wondering, how many of you out there have NEVER disputed an umpires decision, because, don't they umpire by the rules[/QUOTE]

sidney, stop avoiding the question bazza has asked u! what is your name?

sidney;320225 said:
By the way sidney, you still haven't answered who you are and yes I did sneak out for a while when I was meant to be at Bunnings.

Was rather a good arvo wasn't it Bazza, but instead of hitting the turps, how come no-body organized a couple of practice matches, on seeing how everyone was so keen on playing, instead of just heading for the pub and it was such a loverly day outside ?. Also, just wondering, how many of you out there have NEVER disputed an umpires decision, because, don't they umpire by the rules[/QUOTE]

sidney, stop avoiding the question bazza has asked u! what is your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back