NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Frangalicious42;380187 said:
on your best five bats and bowlers

Bats: Hristovski
Love
Maratos
Khan
Francis(Not bein like cocky or anything but i cant think of anyone else)
Bowlers:
Scott
Sortino
Papadopoulos
Bromley
Wilson

your an idiot

Frangalicious42;380194 said:
How am i an idiot? i do not appreciate your comments daniel young, very hurtful. :'( amazingly hurtful, jks but like seriously why am i an idiot?

cause your not in the top 5 bats in the comp man

Frangalicious42;380196 said:
Name another junior in 17s div1 that has made a senior 100 this year other than myself? Thats what i thought.

your averaging 12 in juniors mate, and like you said to pez you want to talk about senior form go into the senior thread...

DY13;380198 said:
your averaging 12 in juniors mate, and like you said to pez you want to talk about senior form go into the senior thread...

did you count tonight daniel young? Did you? obviously not, becuase i knocked up 83, tally that one up ;)

Frangalicious42;380199 said:
did you count tonight daniel young? Did you? obviously not, becuase i knocked up 83, tally that one up ;)

alright the if you can make runs against us ill admit you can bat, but from what ive seen, nothing special

Frangalicious42;380187 said:
on your best five bats and bowlers

Bats: Hristovski
Love
Maratos
Khan
Francis(Not bein like cocky or anything but i cant think of anyone else)
Bowlers:
Scott
Sortino
Papadopoulos
Bromley
Wilson

lol you are an absolute fool. you talk up your team about how you and ur lil buddies are superstars then you want to stay at socials, if you had any cricket ability you would be opening the batting and bowling at that club and you would strive to play higher levels not stay there for the next 20 years, but i guess they are the only club in victoria where you would play 1s.
As for batting, you got bowled slogging across the line less than 10 overs in against us and from what I heard your bowling wasnt too flash hot, full tossess on leg stump. I never knew your name until you made a tool of yourself on this forum i still dont think you have any cricket ability whatsoever whether it be physically or mentally. Baring, Young, Halabi, Sortino even Nourish are all twice the bat you are. Actually i reckon I could name another 10 guys who bat better then you. and no you weren't being cocky, you were just being dumb and delusional, pretty much like the way you look.

As for you pez, how about winning a junior flag in your bottom year instead of being a bully in top age :)

Frangalicious42;380158 said:
Francis spud. Daniel Francis, but not just me, haydn love, brodie burfitt, joel simmons, chas bromley, jye brennan will rip through every batter you have no doubt that we have the best bowling attack in the comp
oh yeah because they are all such great bowlers lmao. can you please stop talking because you made 83 against the bottom team, theres plenty of bats who have made multiple scores this season, yet you and burfit are the only ones who talk about your personal scores. your only as good as who you play against buddy

DY13;380201 said:
alright the if you can make runs against us ill admit you can bat, but from what ive seen, nothing special

it was one game this year and it was first round, everyones gunna be a little bit under-skilled in the first round

Frangalicious42;380240 said:
it was one game this year and it was first round, everyones gunna be a little bit under-skilled in the first round

I bet you are one of them guys who plays ones, bats at like 9 or 10 and doesnt bowl. if that is you i wouldnt mention what grade i play or how good you think you are.

Egg;380226 said:
lol you are an absolute fool. you talk up your team about how you and ur lil buddies are superstars then you want to stay at socials, if you had any cricket ability you would be opening the batting and bowling at that club and you would strive to play higher levels not stay there for the next 20 years, but i guess they are the only club in victoria where you would play 1s.
As for batting, you got bowled slogging across the line less than 10 overs in against us and from what I heard your bowling wasnt too flash hot, full tossess on leg stump. I never knew your name until you made a tool of yourself on this forum i still dont think you have any cricket ability whatsoever whether it be physically or mentally. Baring, Young, Halabi, Sortino even Nourish are all twice the bat you are. Actually i reckon I could name another 10 guys who bat better then you. and no you weren't being cocky, you were just being dumb and delusional, pretty much like the way you look.

As for you pez, how about winning a junior flag in your bottom year instead of being a bully in top age :)

Must've took you a while to write all that out champ, at least i can say my name without hiding behind a name like egg, maybe becuase you are an egg and your a very silly person, maybe your the one who can only make a tool of a name for themselves on this forum?

Egg;380227 said:
oh yeah because they are all such great bowlers lmao. can you please stop talking because you made 83 against the bottom team, theres plenty of bats who have made multiple scores this season, yet you and burfit are the only ones who talk about your personal scores. your only as good as who you play against buddy

Mate i have never tlked myself i just give my updates on how our team went for the night. just because i put frangaa 83 love 88 and myself 45 dsnt mean im cocky or a superstar i put it up for ppl to see how evry side went and who made runs and took wickets and evryone puts theres up aswell so pull your cocky head in....

Frangalicious42;380240 said:

so no excuses when we get to the last round then?

donkeykong;380316 said:
Mate i have never tlked myself i just give my updates on how our team went for the night. just because i put frangaa 83 love 88 and myself 45 dsnt mean im cocky or a superstar i put it up for ppl to see how evry side went and who made runs and took wickets and evryone puts theres up aswell so pull your cocky head in....

45 is not a score that needs to be mentioned, mycricket does it for you. pull yours in stop mentioning your name for pathetic performances. no offence but nobody cares how you went individually, if they did they would give you a mention themselves.

Frangalicious42;380295 said:
Must've took you a while to write all that out champ, at least i can say my name without hiding behind a name like egg, maybe becuase you are an egg and your a very silly person, maybe your the one who can only make a tool of a name for themselves on this forum?

yeah took me about as long as it takes you to spell your name. got that nickname in dowling mate, something you wouldnt know anything about, too busy talking yourself up on here. have fun for the next 30 years at socials in the weakest league in victoria.

Egg;380357 said:
yeah took me about as long as it takes you to spell your name. got that nickname in dowling mate, something you wouldnt know anything about, too busy talking yourself up on here. have fun for the next 30 years at socials in the weakest league in victoria.

very good call

franga making 80 odd against druids isn't really special considering there all bottom age players except like 2 or 3 of them.

Back