NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Egg;380357 said:
yeah took me about as long as it takes you to spell your name. got that nickname in dowling mate, something you wouldnt know anything about, too busy talking yourself up on here. have fun for the next 30 years at socials in the weakest league in victoria.

you talk about yourself like your a freak, youve made one score all year, useless. since anything under 80 is a bad score to you, ur 65 dosent count ey ;) i dont play cricket to get anywhere, i play for a social gain. Footys my sport champ ;) bet you wouldnt even consider tryin playin a sport like footy, you probs play soccer and practise on falling.

Frangalicious42;380566 said:
you talk about yourself like your a freak, youve made one score all year, useless. since anything under 80 is a bad score to you, ur 65 dosent count ey ;) i dont play cricket to get anywhere, i play for a social gain. Footys my sport champ ;) bet you wouldnt even consider tryin playin a sport like footy, you probs play soccer and practise on falling.

He was actually a decent footy player but can't go near it because his knee is ****ed.

yeah my 66 last week wouldnt count either. oh my god i spoke about one of my scores you're rubbing off on me. okay you say im useless, i play a lot higher standard of cricket than you at a lot stronger club. you play a grade in jika, wouldnt bowl and wouldnt bat in the top 8, so what would be your role in the team exactly? if its for a social gain why act like you are good when you're not in the best 20 players in the comp. didnt see you at 18s try outs either? surely you'd get a letter if you were one of the top 5 bats according to yourself, i mean its not too hard joel made the 16s with only go to one session. oh wait i know why because you are the only person who rates you in the top 5, nobody else rates you at all. haha theres a difference between making a half century and coming on here bragging to everyone about what you made each week, notice how you know all my scores and ive havent said a thing, whereas nobody would know any score that you have made if you didnt speak about them yourself......

No good at footy aswell

DY13;380653 said:
No good at footy aswell

You tried for knights young? you played yarra or northern or both?
don't state something as pityful as that when you have no idea about my football background. i kno everything about every cricket player obviously because its on the net, you cant rate a footballer unless you play with them.

Frangalicious42;380817 said:
don't state something as pityful as that when you have no idea about my football background. i kno everything about every cricket player obviously because its on the net, you cant rate a footballer unless you play with them.

you know everything about every cricket player do you? lol just because you make knights means nothing. its like making cowboys, every year some absolute spuds make it yet they show all their mates the uniform so they think wow. get drafted and i will accept you can play footy but you wont, your too soft, especially in the head and heart region. lol dont try list your little achievements, just because you have none in cricket. you captain any of these teams? or just fill in the numbers like you do in cricket.

I've heard about Kane Lambert, Adam Marcon etc from knights but never heard your name mentioned, once again you are the only person who rates yourself. just accept it, you're not a good sports person full stop >>.

Egg;380854 said:
you know everything about every cricket player do you? lol just because you make knights means nothing. its like making cowboys, every year some absolute spuds make it yet they show all their mates the uniform so they think wow. get drafted and i will accept you can play footy but you wont, your too soft, especially in the head and heart region. lol dont try list your little achievements, just because you have none in cricket. you captain any of these teams? or just fill in the numbers like you do in cricket.

I've heard about Kane Lambert, Adam Marcon etc from knights but never heard your name mentioned, once again you are the only person who rates yourself. just accept it, you're not a good sports person full stop >>.

harsh

Frangalicious42;380817 said:

no i havnt, and im not the one saying the sun shines out of my ass, thats you. have a look at the top of the screen mate, this is bigCRICKET, go tell everyone how good you are on bigFOOTY

The Big Cat;380947 said:
wooo cricket, lets talk about that ;)

Yeah, let's.

This isn't a footy site so take your footy chat elsewhere. Back to the cricket chat or people will start receiving infractions.

Rivergum bowling Baseballers out after Baseballers only needing 20 runs with 3 wickets in hand.

After Sortino's 5/25 last week, Simon Baring 5/18 off 10 including one of the best caught and bowled catches ever seen to win the game.

Rivergum still undefeated, with only 8 players...

Egg;381143 said:
Rivergum bowling Baseballers out after Baseballers only needing 20 runs with 3 wickets in hand.

After Sortino's 5/25 last week, Simon Baring 5/18 off 10 including one of the best caught and bowled catches ever seen to win the game.

Go the KOOKS, great win baring= gun
and since we talk about other sports here,i demolished jesse in table tennis tonight unlucky :p

Egg;381143 said:

i think u will find they needed 7 runs with 3 wickets in hand. simons caught and bowled was brilliant but i think the 4 great catches in slips from jesse should get a mention too. to be fair we did field with 10 players.

99 not out!;381150 said:
i think u will find they needed 7 runs with 3 wickets in hand. simons caught and bowled was brilliant but i think the 4 great catches in slips from jesse should get a mention too. to be fair we did field with 10 players.

9 for most of the game

socials bowled out druids easily for about 103 i think, Love, Bromley, DiClemente and Myself took 2 each, Burfitt took 1 and Austin got a Run Out :)

Egg;381143 said:

Best win. Simmo, what a gun.

Frangalicious42;380149 said:
there ya go team unbeatables well done on tonight, have fun next week lol

LOL, well we are still the unbeatables & thanks it was quite enjoyable actually:)

Back