North A And B

How did 1st vs 2nd end up in Nth B1 this week....did Lavo end up winning????:eek:

Lavo r a good side and will definetly be the team to beat 4 the flag. Happy to go in as underdogs though!
I dont know why your on the Lavo band wagon considering they left your beloved come for greener pastures.
The truth of ther matter is VTCA is better run than the Willy comp simple really.
Build a bridge.
Funny how your clubs doing with out $$Armo and J.C. at the helm.
Im sure your opinion of J.C. was not very complimantary.....

Lavo r a good side and will definetly be the team to beat 4 the flag. Happy to go in as underdogs though!
I dont know why your on the Lavo band wagon considering they left your beloved come for greener pastures.
The truth of ther matter is VTCA is better run than the Willy comp simple really.
Build a bridge.
Funny how your clubs doing with out $$Armo and J.C. at the helm.
Im sure your opinion of J.C. was not very complimantary.....

Not on bandwagon at all....I knew they would smash that Division before they played a game, just proves our comp is a bit stronger than Nth B1 thats all..............
cool.png

Known JC since we were kids......no dramas there, just wish he didnt talk so much..........
biggrin.png

Would anyone dispute that Bennett from Jancan & Kebriedes from Seddon bowl illegally?

Krebriedes or whatever his name is D left armer - definitely, would be surprised even he disputed that.
if mulrai + others @ firstclass level are within 15 degrees ,Mr Krebriedes is atleat double that if not more @ times semms like he doesn't even bother to roll his arm over, he simply takes a couplea steps and throws the ball mostly one bounce to the keeper.

Bennett not seen much of him but there is @ times an obvious chink in his action - not always i think? as i said
not played against him enough to comment. So leave it to others to explain.

Would anyone dispute that Bennett from Jancan & Kebriedes from Seddon bowl illegally?

Bennett has thrown it since Jacana joined the VTCA, supposedly had testing done a few years ago when an umpire called him for a no ball

Now he tends to only throw the one he really digs in at you

Only been bowling in the VTCA or before VJCA for the last 20 years, The assocation have no problem with it

oh, ok.

next time he throws me a head high bouncer off two steps, i'll know its a rare skill he has that no other "spinner" has. Here i was thinking the association was turning a blind eye.

any captain that lets him bowl is cheating....but then again its not cheating unless you get caught.

oh, ok.

next time he throws me a head high bouncer off two steps, i'll know its a rare skill he has that no other "spinner" has. Here i was thinking the association was turning a blind eye.

any captain that lets him bowl is cheating....but then again its not cheating unless you get caught.

Please explain how it is cheating, when it's within the rules, I suppose you do know what the
rules are. And for head high bouncers I must of missed that match

Please explain how it is cheating, when it's within the rules, I suppose you do know what the
rules are. And for head high bouncers I must of missed that match

Can someone from Albion or East Keilor advise if the result was reversed from their last game. From the score Albion won the game on first innings but East Keilor have been allocated the points and this is indicated on the ladder

Can someone from Albion or East Keilor advise if the result was reversed from their last game. From the score Albion won the game on first innings but East Keilor have been allocated the points and this is indicated on the ladder

If you go to the VTCA website in the ladder section, click on the points, it explains what happend. Albion
didn't put their covers on

let's get some debate happening seeing no cricket ever gets played

Best Players in North A this current season

What are peoples thoughts on who are the best players under these areas

BATSMAN
QUICK BOWLERS
MEDIUM BOWLERS
SPINNERS

I would also be intersested on peoples thought on the Best players in North B grade.

Best Batsmen -
Best Quick -
Best Spinner -
Best Allrounder -

I'll start with :
Heke best Bat.
Kwaja best bowler.
Spinner none.
Best Allrounder Leigh Lewis.
Controversial perhaps but lets have it.

let's get some debate happening seeing no cricket ever gets played

Best Players in North A this current season

What are peoples thoughts on who are the best players under these areas

BATSMAN
QUICK BOWLERS
MEDIUM BOWLERS
SPINNERS

why dont u throw in keeper/batsmen as well. Seeing this is a very underrated part of the game.

I would also be intersested on peoples thought on the Best players in North B grade.

Best Batsmen -
Best Quick -
Best Spinner -
Best Allrounder -

I'll start with :
Heke best Bat.
Kwaja best bowler.
Spinner none.
Best Allrounder Leigh Lewis.
Controversial perhaps but lets have it.

so altona have the best bat and best all rounder? no chance.

heke has made runs against some of the top sides but craigieburn, avondale and kingsville all have weak bowling attacks.

kwaja is not close to the best bowlers in the comp. all you've done is gone to mycricket and pretty much selected the best bat as the highest run scorer for the year, best bowler as the bowler with the most wickets for the year and all rounder the most runs combined with wickets for the year.

Surely the best bats and bowlers are not always the ones with the most runs and wickets or else why even bother asking that question on here, you could just print off the statistics page of mycricket.

so altona have the best bat and best all rounder? no chance.

heke has made runs against some of the top sides but craigieburn, avondale and kingsville all have weak bowling attacks.

kwaja is not close to the best bowlers in the comp. all you've done is gone to mycricket and pretty much selected the best bat as the highest run scorer for the year, best bowler as the bowler with the most wickets for the year and all rounder the most runs combined with wickets for the year.

Surely the best bats and bowlers are not always the ones with the most runs and wickets or else why even bother asking that question on here, you could just print off the statistics page of mycricket.

Mate im biased Yes!
Heke is an absolute Jet!!!!
If Lewis doesnt win the comp medal somethings wrong!
Kwaja is a gun.
All that i have posted is subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to speak.
U can pot me for going out on a limb but the object of the exercise was to create debate.
Ur input would be nice Mr Negative.
Who's got a strong bowling attack by the way?

Mate im biased Yes!
Heke is an absolute Jet!!!!
If Lewis doesnt win the comp medal somethings wrong!
Kwaja is a gun.
All that i have posted is subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to speak.
U can pot me for going out on a limb but the object of the exercise was to create debate.
Ur input would be nice Mr Negative.
Who's got a strong bowling attack by the way?

Not too many sides do have a strong bowling attack, the young opener from hadfield trent gliesner is a handy medium, and laverton have the best all round bowling attack a few quicks, mediums and spinners.

If altona have the best bat and best all rounder surely u wouldnt lose a game?

Not too many sides do have a strong bowling attack, the young opener from hadfield trent gliesner is a handy medium, and laverton have the best all round bowling attack a few quicks, mediums and spinners.

If altona have the best bat and best all rounder surely u wouldnt lose a game?[/quote
A bit light on in the bowling department... A quality spinner would make all the difference...

Lavo seem to have an even spread of performers bat and ball... (TEAM).

Back