North A And B

commodity? im assuming thats a dig at the way ANCC treated him? i know a few of the boys there and they would of treated him very well....

From the very first training session we knew Stu was a star, just unfortunate it had to end as it did, but his strong character and wise cricketing mind will defiantly take him to bigger and better places than the VTCA.

commodity? im assuming thats a dig at the way ANCC treated him? i know a few of the boys there and they would of treated him very well....

No not at all Stuart stayed at my place last year and played with the Roosters & developed a good freindship is all.
Stuart wanted to return to the Roosters & we were very happy to have him back.
No Digs at anyone... The Last bloke made it sound like it was about money, not the case at all.

Hesus .I just had a look at this crabtree guys stats and they are worse than mine from a few years ago. I have been in this situation a few times so know how it feels but i have always come through smelling of roses. So if this guy needs any advice just message me his number and i will give him a call and mentor him for a small consultation fee.

Your Mate
Mick Megne.

Hesus .I just had a look at this crabtree guys stats and they are worse than mine from a few years ago. I have been in this situation a few times so know how it feels but i have always come through smelling of roses. So if this guy needs any advice just message me his number and i will give him a call and mentor him for a small consultation fee.

Your Mate
Mick Megne.

Greg Chappell was also in the same situation.
Golden quote was "im seeing them all right i just keep going out" after his seven blob.
My Qoute is "cream always rises to the top". No worries from were i sit. Confidence is a funny tangabile.

Mick you look more like a narcist than a phychlogist.
Mentoring suggest you have done something
wink.png

I would have to say this has to be the worst season I have ever seen - weather wise....... Absolute joke of a season........ Last home and away game is tomorrow - It''ll probably rain - Now wouldn't that be a surprise!!!

Huss we won!!!! Blah just words!!!!!!!! We were far from our best!!!!!
U can get of your high horse now u need a kick in the ass oh wise won....

I see your'e man Crabtree made 39 .As i always say Form is temporary ,Class is permanent and the cream will always rise to the top.

Wise words indeed Mick..
How out LBW hmmmm smashed it onto his pads they say.
Gd hit out before finals i would say.

good win on the weekend for the Roosters there and good luck for the finals.

I'm going to tip Greenvale though as the roughie to win it all. They have been in a bit of form the last few weeks therefore anything can happen.

good win on the weekend for the Roosters there and good luck for the finals.

I'm going to tip Greenvale though as the roughie to win it all. They have been in a bit of form the last few weeks therefore anything can happen.

Would be interesting wouldnt it.
If they win who goes up?

Huss we won!!!! Blah just words!!!!!!!! We were far from our best!!!!!
U can get of your high horse now u need a kick in the ass oh wise won....

one dayers are anyone's, the real stuff starts this week..................maybe you'll dig the wicket up to get thru to the granny
tongue.png

one dayers are anyone's, the real stuff starts this week..................maybe you'll dig the wicket up to get thru to the granny:p

That could possibly be the first time you are right on anything.:oops:
We left churches cause of the diggers......thats not our style champ....

What happened to FUCC on the weekend ? Wheels falling off come finals time.. not a good sign. Hope the boys can pull it back outta the fire and get back to basics again.

Ordinary wicket as evidenced by the 80-70 scoreline, few loose shots blokes won't be proud of, but all behind us now :)

Back to 2 dayers ,and a decent track this week, should suit the batsman nicely.

Back