North A And B

I heard the Abers thing about 2 weeks ago and mentioned it on the Nth A and B Movers 11/12 thread but no-one said anything

my mail is that former cap coach Nhyus is now back in charge

Ingleton by all reports was a great get for the club so wonder what has happened they certanly improved in the few years he was there just missing the nth a finals last year

also heard they have abotu 5 new players into the team this year as well

I heard the Abers thing about 2 weeks ago and mentioned it on the Nth A and B Movers 11/12 thread but no-one said anything

my mail is that former cap coach Nhyus is now back in charge

Ingleton by all reports was a great get for the club so wonder what has happened they certanly improved in the few years he was there just missing the nth a finals last year

also heard they have abotu 5 new players into the team this year as well

I got told this but didnt believe it - maybe we're talking to the same bloke.

seriously, has nyhus got pictures of the commitee. Overrated as a bat and the last time he capt/coached they got rolled outright half an hour into day two???

They were my tip for the nth A flag, but think they will struggle without leadership????

In regard to the new West B1 grade, does anyone know what is going to happen there with the nine sides. Surely there won't be a bye, so is there a new club joining? or are they going to do what they did with North B1 last year & have a Senior club play their 2nds to make an even number? It worked last year with Greenvale 2nds making the finals & the standard should be lower this year in the new West B1. The Senior 2nds sides drawn to play Greenvale last season who then played in North B2 all won their games so that wasn't a worry.

In regard to the new West B1 grade, does anyone know what is going to happen there with the nine sides. Surely there won't be a bye, so is there a new club joining? or are they going to do what they did with North B1 last year & have a Senior club play their 2nds to make an even number? It worked last year with Greenvale 2nds making the finals & the standard should be lower this year in the new West B1. The Senior 2nds sides drawn to play Greenvale last season who then played in North B2 all won their games so that wasn't a worry.

Fixture is out for all first and second teams it can be downloaded on VTCA site. There is a bye in west B this yr. Good work by vtca to get fixture out nice and early

any early predictions for north, north a, north b, and west b??

North A - St Albans, Laverton will play finals in first season in A1

West B - Almost got to go with Altona as it hasn't got the most successful clubs in there

North B - Craigieburn. Not playing much opposition either and have been cooped up in North B for a while now

West B - Almost got to go with Altona as it hasn't got the most successful clubs in there

North B - Craigieburn. Not playing much opposition either and have been cooped up in North B for a while now

North a- St albans are the only stand out. Especially with pizarro as an in, how much stronger do you need your bowling unit.

North b- pascoe vale seem to have done well in the moreland comp.

West b- altona should be up there, only going by results, as should kingy baps. The dark horse will be seddon, after playing against them last season, they weren't as bad as the ladder suggested, just lacked a key player or 2. Does anyone have any info on the new teams?

St Albans might have picked up another bowler but that only replaces the ones they have lost. They will b strong again no doubt but still their batting lacks depth. I think it will be a pretty tight season this year.

'RECRUITS/OVERSEAS'

Season fast approaching in Australia, you feel your side is lacking that one thing to take your side places??
Well here it is!!!!...............having developed a repaw with alot of clubs through out the UK and Australia i am pleased to be able to help clubs find that missing cog they need!!
I have a whole list of Uk players across all levels ready to come to your club and make a difference, don't fear for cost or a lack of time left..........there are players who are ready to depart asap!!

For more info contact me at playersabroad@hotmail.com

'RECRUITS/OVERSEAS'

Season fast approaching in Australia, you feel your side is lacking that one thing to take your side places??
Well here it is!!!!...............having developed a repaw with alot of clubs through out the UK and Australia i am pleased to be able to help clubs find that missing cog they need!!
I have a whole list of Uk players across all levels ready to come to your club and make a difference, don't fear for cost or a lack of time left..........there are players who are ready to depart asap!!

For more info contact me at [EMAIL='playersabroad@hotmail.com[/quote']playersabroad@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

rapport isn't it ?

maybe head back to English class and learn to string a sentence or two together before posting this rubbish on here

North a- St albans are the only stand out. Especially with pizarro as an in, how much stronger do you need your bowling unit.

West b- altona should be up there, only going by results, as should kingy baps. The dark horse will be seddon, after playing against them last season, they weren't as bad as the ladder suggested, just lacked a key player or 2. Does anyone have any info on the new teams?

big junior - are you serious? Surely not. On their knees almost last year. Did well maybe when Billy McGowan was a star..been a long time. You're not getting mixed up with their under 10's??

And with Pizarro - you want to hope they have no up and coming young bowlers..if so hope you can bats boys..unless you can do a John Thrush and bowl up hill in to the breeze all day!!!

St Andrews (Sunshine) Cricket Club are Looking for Clubs to Participate in a Super 8's Tournament on Sunday 16th of October
all Games Played on Turf , 8 players per team required all balls, umpires etc catered for and Prizemoney for winning team
If interested Please Contact Jake by Email on jakebuttigieg.seda@gmail.com or by Phone 0432598307

yep your right. were on there knees last year and were begging for the season to end. BUT i would be keeping an eye out on there results early on in the year this year! quite a few recruits on the back of one of the footy boys stepping in and taking the 1st XI captaincy.

Yep also heard this, from all I've heard they look to be trying to form a close bond between footy and cricket. Who knows it may work wonders as they won the edfl b grade footy grand final quite easily... There's a few good cricketers from other clubs such as greenvale, glenroy, and craigieburn to name a few running around in that footy side... Will be interesting if they stick out the cricket side too with a bit more $ being available.

just on the west b kingy baps should be nowhere near it ordinary side with extremely ordinary bowling attack

big junior - are you serious? Surely not. On their knees almost last year. Did well maybe when Billy McGowan was a star..been a long time. You're not getting mixed up with their under 10's??

And with Pizarro - you want to hope they have no up and coming young bowlers..if so hope you can bats boys..unless you can do a John Thrush and bowl up hill in to the breeze all day!!!
Best you get on the website and check how many overs Thrush bowled last year champ.
Hardly qualifies as bowling all day!! Would expect Clutton Langley-Dunn and Nikolic to bowl a lot of their overs if last year is anything to go by. Still reckon you can pencil Pizaro in for 20!
Interesting rumour doing the rounds about Brendan Nash fronting for Doutta this year!

Best you get on the website and check how many overs Thrush bowled last year champ.
Hardly qualifies as bowling all day!! Would expect Clutton Langley-Dunn and Nikolic to bowl a lot of their overs if last year is anything to go by. Still reckon you can pencil Pizaro in for 20!
Interesting rumour doing the rounds about Brendan Nash fronting for Doutta this year!

Its no rumour they have announced it on their website. And a few of the boys I know have been talking about it. He has signed for sure. Big get along with the players they have picked up from around the traps will most likely be the side to beat in north this yr

Its no rumour they have announced it on their website. And a few of the boys I know have been talking about it. He has signed for sure. Big get along with the players they have picked up from around the traps will most likely be the side to beat in north this yr

Any news on wickets for next week? Who do we think are going to be the strong sides in North a this year?

I will give it a crack

1st - St Albans
2nd - East Keilor
3rd - Laverton
4th - Abers

I think it will b a nice tight season anyone else willing to have a crack

Back