North A And B

Supplying his contacts' names it may place him in an awkward position. Abers have many former players who have played Premier Cricket. Any chance of signing them? Nicholas Carrol, Shane Giese, Tom Godsell, Justin Baker, Viv Ion, Mark Williams, Kieran Gray, Antony Keely etc just to name a few.

We have tried but most r still enjoying district. Ion and Baker only played juniors before moving and carrol was always going back to coburg where his old man is heavily involved. Gray has been overseas for 2 yrs and went to douttas before that to play in a higher grade

We have tried but most r still enjoying district. Ion and Baker only played juniors before moving and carrol was always going back to coburg where his old man is heavily involved. Gray has been overseas for 2 yrs and went to douttas before that to play in a higher grade

What about someone with a bit of mongrel ie a Clinton Stuart or an Andrew Lowe?

Gray is banned by Cricket Victoria and the VTCA for not signing an affadavit when he was being paid along with 10 others at Doutta

What about someone with a bit of mongrel ie a Clinton Stuart or an Andrew Lowe?

Andrew Lowe mongrel? kidding ya self but I would be very surprised if either play at abers again. Gray went overseas before signing the document according to his brother

Clinton Stuart playing at Aberfeldie would be akin to JFK rising from the dead to lead the USA

it would never happen, way too many enemies at that place

a very ordinary gnome :eek:

I see Flemington have advertised on their website the appointment of Evan Mathews as Captain for next season. Interesting decision considering he wasn't selected for their finals campaign.

Giv
Word is Arosha Parera from MV is on the move.
given the work mv have done with him and the opportunities they have provided him away from cricket I would be very surprised if he moved. Having said that if he was on the move mv would be very disappointed, he could play in my side any day. Out and out gun and a lovely bloke.

Givgiven the work mv have done with him and the opportunities they have provided him away from cricket I would be very surprised if he moved. Having said that if he was on the move mv would be very disappointed, he could play in my side any day. Out and out gun and a lovely bloke.

Yes, no doubt every club in the VTCA would love to have his sig.

Back