Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

crusty;384041 said:
spot on another week off would be perfect.

I don’t believe it, you start winning you post. God help us if you guys make the finals. Good luck if you do but at least keep beechy away fro your computer and at least be willing to post when you are playing bad.
Talk about a front runner.
If you want another week of take it, no gun to your head to play

crusty;384041 said:
spot on another week off would be perfect.

Wispers;384351 said:
I don’t believe it, you start winning you post. God help us if you guys make the finals. Good luck if you do but at least keep beechy away fro your computer and at least be willing to post when you are playing bad.
Talk about a front runner.
If you want another week of take it, no gun to your head to play

thats a bit harsh i wouldve thought champ! i put a question out there, got a straight forward none smart arse answer and you jump down the blokes throat!

oh and as for you milo! im actually aloud to leave the house these days but only in a full body suit on cloudy days!

what is going on with keon park have they taken the comp to lightly

not really sure whats going on at kp! lost alot of games i wouldve thought they were expected to win! and prob win easy but as they say crickets a funny game!
judging by the last couple games they look to have turned the corner a bit but looks a tough ask to make finals now! not that id wirte them off.

I see the relegation game is on this weekend in Quick Shield.

Dennis V Donath - Who will win???

Dennis wins and they are a fighting chance to stay up.
Donath wins and its a 2 game break. Certain to stay up if thats the case.

reps sides/squads have been picked how do we think we'll go?
could be a tough year for the b grade side with dv gaining greensy and camrea whilst losing lalor and cobras from the grade any thoughts?
suprise selections? or people left out?

paul collingwood;385682 said:
reps sides/squads have been picked how do we think we'll go?
could be a tough year for the b grade side with dv gaining greensy and camrea whilst losing lalor and cobras from the grade any thoughts?
suprise selections? or people left out?

Paul Unkles ? Surely the best glove person in JQ
Was he to short to be picked ?
Must have flown too much under the radar ......

i notice the 20/20 final is to be played at zwar park!
Surely we can find a better ground then this? i was there just before christmas and the surface was terrible, socials ground would be a better option i wouldve thought! or maybe just maybe if we cant find a ground suitable to play under lights , hows this for an idea dont play it under bloody lights!!!
It is day light savings after all and these lights are for football training not cricket games wouldnt want people getting injured on the eve of finals!

bigman2007;385727 said:
Paul Unkles ? Surely the best glove person in JQ
Was he to short to be picked ?
Must have flown too much under the radar ......

who is picked to keep? your right unx is a bit of a midget!

just on selection how doesn't a bloke who's scored 390 @ 35.5 (4th in the comp)and captain of the team 8 points clear on the ladder get a look in? bit stiff me thinks

paul collingwood;385740 said:
who is picked to keep? your right unx is a bit of a midget!

just on selection how doesn't a bloke who's scored 390 @ 35.5 (4th in the comp)and captain of the team 8 points clear on the ladder get a look in? bit stiff me thinks

me thinks G.Bell is stiff to!!
and on the topic of the 20/20 grand final i think its a bit close to the finals to be playing a crash and bash game. but it is the first year of this tournament and im sure it will be better organised next year

FoUr MoRe;385746 said:
me thinks G.Bell is stiff to!!
and on the topic of the 20/20 grand final i think its a bit close to the finals to be playing a crash and bash game. but it is the first year of this tournament and im sure it will be better organised next year

Bell Very Stiff !

Hutchy;387814 said:
What happened in the comp game??

exactly, is there some kind of report on this match?? i think people would be far more interested in a match report than who's winning the tipping between the nmca exec and all their mates from cobras

or did we get beaten that badly?

northmetroboy;387912 said:
exactly, is there some kind of report on this match?? i think people would be far more interested in a match report than who's winning the tipping between the nmca exec and all their mates from cobras

or did we get beaten that badly?

Jika won the toss and batted.
All out 63 off about 40 overs
Baker 4/19 off 10
Angelucci 3/5 off 10
DVCA
4/63 off about 15

2nd X1:
Not 100% sure.

Jika- 185
DVCA- 105 All out.

cold case;387915 said:
Jika won the toss and batted.
All out 63 off about 40 overs
Baker 4/19 off 10
Angelucci 3/5 off 10
DVCA
4/63 off about 15

2nd X1:
Not 100% sure.

Jika- 185
DVCA- 105 All out.

todd hughes top scored with about 20.
delcus and winther got 2 wickets each

Bgrade Heffernan 42
Perri 34
Nicholson 32
Bell 21

Bramich 3 fa
harrison 3
shephard 2
parmar 2

Interesting reading of the ladders of the top two grades, YCW have missed the finals, I'm sure everyone had them pencilled in at the start of the year. Bundoora Park have fallen off the pace a little and Rivergum strength to Strength. Interested in peoples opinions are Cameron CC capable of an upset in the finals?

Cobras CC went out way to early and have hit the wall, it seems their inexperienced side is incapable of handling pressure and it is coming harder than Keon Park, it is possible Northcote Utd are the only ones standing between KP and a GF appearance, they will have to stop them now in the last round or it may be all over. Holy Trinity and Lalor treading water would like to enter the finals with a win.

Is it possible for a side to lose every game after christmas and still finish inside the four?

Fuel to the Fire;388554 said:
Interesting reading of the ladders of the top two grades, YCW have missed the finals, I'm sure everyone had them pencilled in at the start of the year. Bundoora Park have fallen off the pace a little and Rivergum strength to Strength. Interested in peoples opinions are Cameron CC capable of an upset in the finals?

Cobras CC went out way to early and have hit the wall, it seems their inexperienced side is incapable of handling pressure and it is coming harder than Keon Park, it is possible Northcote Utd are the only ones standing between KP and a GF appearance, they will have to stop them now in the last round or it may be all over. Holy Trinity and Lalor treading water would like to enter the finals with a win.

Is it possible for a side to lose every game after christmas and still finish inside the four?

Looks like a very Interesting Weekend Ahead !

Back