Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

G'day Guys,

Looking for a club to play a practice match against on Saturday, Sept 19 (our original match for that day has fallen thru). Happy to play at your ground. I know most clubs would have organised matches already, but thought it was worth a try.
If interested, then please pm me.

Cheers

Tyson Woods
Merlynston Hadfield Cricket Club (affil MMVCA)

so do we know of any player movements so far this year? which players and which clubs should we look out for this year? personally i dont know of many player movements but i think keon park in a....rivergum in b and mayb strathewen or fiji for c grade with darebin a bit of a smokey being new to the comp.

silly mid-on;360496 said:
so do we know of any player movements so far this year? which players and which clubs should we look out for this year? personally i dont know of many player movements but i think keon park in a....rivergum in b and mayb strathewen or fiji for c grade with darebin a bit of a smokey being new to the comp.

The word around the traps is that Keon Park had recruited to compete better against Camrea & Rosebank..... If that is the case, then I would think that they will be odds on favourites to win the Granny....

Inside Info;360502 said:
The word around the traps is that Keon Park had recruited to compete better against Camrea & Rosebank..... If that is the case, then I would think that they will be odds on favourites to win the Granny....

Keon Park in A Grade easily-Holy trinity Runner up
Batting avg Micky White- Keon Park
Bowling avg pettolino- Holy trinity
Medal- Micky White or Wickramarathna if hes playin

Rivergum in B grade-Preston Ycw runner up
Batting avg- Darren Higgs Rivergum
Bowling Avg- out of Byrne (don) and Bannister (RGM)
Medal- Higgs

A Grade Winner:Keon Park
Runner Up : Holy Trinity
Batting Average : Ryan Docherty
Bowling Average : Brian Williams
Medal : Adam Reimers

B Grade Winner : Rivergum
Runner up : Preston Ycw
Batting Average : Gavin Van Winklebum
Bowling Average : Sneaky Pete
Medal Winner : John Yean

strathewen and fiji to fight it out i think with the new side darebin the smokeys. c.t from fiji or jenks from strathewen for the batting..the bowling is wide open i reckon now dennis and b.park have gone up...maybe houston or liddicutt from strathewen....also have heard the mcdonald brothers r going to south morang....dennis is in for a struggle in b grade if thats the case.

every grade has been weakened by the loss of rosebank and camrea. but opens it up for other teams to taste success

jack quick will be interesting with hilly gone to bundy, they will be up there but wont threaten me thinks, will be a few surprises, such as olympic colts. i think ladder will look something like this (still early days though)

Rivergum
Preston Ycw
Olympic Colts
Bundoora Park

Dennis
Donath
Cameron
Fairfield

A GradE

Keon Park
Northcote
Holy Trinity
Lalor

Baseballers
Socials
Druids
Cobras

resa mayston for kelly shield
ryan newell star recuit brings subbies experience and all round ability

luke1993;360656 said:
j.simmonds to have a good year , very good pace, good short ball
good talent

Joel may have a good year but it wont be that short ball that will get him wickets. In fact if he bowls that in the Firsts or Seconds he will more than likely go for plenty. He has a secrect weapon, and if he bowls in the right areas and the batsman can get a glove on it, he will surprise many. Senior cricket is a little different to junior cricket, so maybe we should let him progress naturally without pumping his tyres up to early.

friezy69;360714 said:
resa mayston for kelly shield
ryan newell star recuit brings subbies experience and all round ability

get over urself ryan u played 3rds at coburg.

99 not out!;360838 said:
get over urself ryan u played 3rds at coburg.

is friezy69 actually ryan newell himself??? haha, who calls themselves THE STAR RECRUIT??? reservoir mayston to miss finals after that

Back