Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegadesfan

Also known as Sooz
Just thought it might be a great idea if everyone showed us their pets.

Here's my cat grumpy who purrs loud

Oh and my sister in laws dogs rexy and izzy image.jpg

31082015168.jpg

I don't have a pet but my neighbour's cat comes in my yard everyday and is the cutest tabby.
How do I "not like that" as opposed to liking it? I hate the fact that every other B******s cats come into my garden, dig up the plants, s**t everywhere and kill all the indigenous birds that try and nest in my garden. Not a fan of cats at all.

I had dogs as a kid and my kids would like a dog, but the way most people are set up here in the UK, it's very different to the 1960's and 70's everyone is at work and if you have a dog the thing is left indoors for 7-8 hours and the things lose their minds cooped up all day. My Mum never worked so she was always around with the dogs. Never thought about till we started to look for a dog at the rescue centres, soon become apparent the poor things are all in there because they're all mental - it's like a rehab centre! Primarily because people get a dog and do exactly as described - leave the thing indoors on its own all day. It either goes off its head or starts tearing the house apart as well as p****g and crapping everywhere. Shame - be nice to have a dog.

How do I "not like that" as opposed to liking it? I hate the fact that every other B******s cats come into my garden, dig up the plants, s**t everywhere and kill all the indigenous birds that try and nest in my garden. Not a fan of cats at all.

I had dogs as a kid and my kids would like a dog, but the way most people are set up here in the UK, it's very different to the 1960's and 70's everyone is at work and if you have a dog the thing is left indoors for 7-8 hours and the things lose their minds cooped up all day. My Mum never worked so she was always around with the dogs. Never thought about till we started to look for a dog at the rescue centres, soon become apparent the poor things are all in there because they're all mental - it's like a rehab centre! Primarily because people get a dog and do exactly as described - leave the thing indoors on its own all day. It either goes off its head or starts tearing the house apart as well as p****g and crapping everywhere. Shame - be nice to have a dog.
Harsh call on cats dave.

Long time since i've posted here but i've been able to finally get Gizmo desexed, vaccinated, microchipped and registered yesterday. He's been sleeping in my laundry since yesterday.
He wasn't happy at losing his nuts yesterday. But knew it had to be done.
He's been eating and drinking.
He's also started purring around me. Not loud but audible enough for me to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back