Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

Re: North A and B 09/10

softcricketer;393573 said:
Spoke to some St Albans guys they said Perrera is the biggest wicket and if WC dont get him in first hour they could say good bye to this Gfinal. Could you confirm that Phil?

which other bat you would like to have early apart from Perrera given that Aiyappan is gone & what sort of Score would you fancy chasing give us your honest opinion?

honest answer???

big wicket perrera,thomas is also a big wicket , anything under 220 and we are a chance

2time;393641 said:
220 is a big chase Phil, i reckon 170 will be enough.

its been a dissapointing year for our bats , whatever the chase if u cant get them ,plain and simple our bats arent good enough ,on paper we are a good batting side on our day ,but that means nothing if u cant produce on the day

phil crea;393476 said:
it sounds better being premiers ,u could go up and not win a flag just does nothing for your club ,its only my thoughts

Happen to St Bernards 3 seasons back, runner up in North A Divison, went up in to Senior A the following season and were permiers that sesaon.

Re: Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

Opening Batsman;393675 said:
Moonee Valley will win easily, Werribee Centrals no chance.

it depends if m valley play negative cricket ,puts us in with a big show 160 overs left a lot of cricket in this game

phil crea;393683 said:
it depends if m valley play negative cricket ,puts us in with a big show 160 overs left a lot of cricket in this game

No need to play negative cricket they are already 105 in front with 8 wkts in hand. Bat for 50+ overs & they'll get another 120-140 maybe & 220+that'll be enough. The Centrals don't have the line up to chase that in a day & a bit. They don't have a bat that can bat the entire innings & see them through. Sorry Philly boy but you definately aint the answer & neither are any of the other top 5. As i said earlier i reckon 170 odd will do the job.

2time;393711 said:
No need to play negative cricket they are already 105 in front with 8 wkts in hand. Bat for 50+ overs & they'll get another 120-140 maybe & 220+that'll be enough. The Centrals don't have the line up to chase that in a day & a bit. They don't have a bat that can bat the entire innings & see them through. Sorry Philly boy but you definately aint the answer & neither are any of the other top 5. As i said earlier i reckon 170 odd will do the job.

fair enough ,

wood5y;393839 said:
Sardi will ton up this weekend, due for a bigggg innings

whatever happens he as had a great year , i have to ask are u the gun bowler that plays for yarraville subbies in the 3rds

wood5y;393839 said:
Sardi will ton up this weekend, due for a bigggg innings
That wouldn't be the worst footy coach in Port Melbourne's history and ex player of a couple of clubs that don't exist anymore ?

southern sledge;393892 said:
That wouldn't be the worst footy coach in Port Melbourne's history and ex player of a couple of clubs that don't exist anymore ?

Im tipping he wouldve ran rings around you on a footy field..............as for his coaching,got sacked after taking them "a stand alone club" to the finals....WTF??????????

And NO hes not talking about that sardi............:eek:

southern sledge;393892 said:

No its not David Cloke.

The boys name is Nick Sardi.

CAN BAT

Back