Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

I don't really know Snowy, I've heard plenty said about him etc. I see that all as a separate issue to how he went on the radio show, where I thought he did a good job. Got to comp games and interviewed blokes etc. However, from Brutal's reply I am tipping the odds are quite high.

That's a great idea opener2, Snowman on the radio. What are the odds of that happening????

I thought old groomy played at macleod. Maybe it was rosanna. Apologies.. noticed 1 gordy zull striding out of the gym at Greensborough recently. Looked very fit!

I don't really know Snowy, I've heard plenty said about him etc. I see that all as a separate issue to how he went on the radio show, where I thought he did a good job. Got to comp games and interviewed blokes etc. However, from Brutal's reply I am tipping the odds are quite high.
I don't recall making comment! And I must say, when all of a sudden someone gets on here and brings his name up from nowhere, the cynic in me thinks that said person is trying to get himself back in the spotlight. On that note I think this forum has more important and interesting things to discuss :)

If people want to discuss players/ex players, then it is fine to do so. But this board and others should not be monopolised by a poster or two constantly banging on about the same person over and over.. It gets old and boring very quickly.

People need to also be mindful of language that they use. There is a big difference with swearing, and swearing AT someone. The latter will not be tolerated.

If people want to discuss players/ex players, then it is fine to do so. But this board and others should not be monopolised by a poster or two constantly banging on about the same person over and over.. It gets old and boring very quickly.

People need to also be mindful of language that they use. There is a big difference with swearing, and swearing AT someone. The latter will not be tolerated.

Apologies for my choice of words. Will refrain from doing so in the future.

Couldnt agree more pig. Just sad i couldn't read your post before the fun police yellow carded you. Its only 1 bloke bangin on about him anyway and from where i sit sounds like he's got more of an obsession with snowy than the man himself did with schwartz! Opener why would you want to bat at 8? Thats where the tail starts for most dvca clubs although some start at 5 going on last years results!

Been opening a long time BBP! It has its own pros and cons I must say.

Couldnt agree more pig. Just sad i couldn't read your post before the fun police yellow carded you. Its only 1 bloke bangin on about him anyway and from where i sit sounds like he's got more of an obsession with snowy than the man himself did with schwartz! Opener why would you want to bat at 8? Thats where the tail starts for most dvca clubs although some start at 5 going on last years results!

Back