Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

Enough is enough boys. If people want to name who they are, or what club they are from, then they are welcome to do so. No more crap from anyone asking who people are, as its quite clear that they don't want to disclose it, and they are well within their rights to do that. Some of us are happy if people know, but people have the right to keep their identity hidden.

If people want to keep going on about trying to reveal who others are, i'll start banning them.

And before you pipe up Mighty Mouse and be a smart arse. These are not my rules, if you want to have a read of the BC guidelines, you'll see that you agreed to these terms when you signed up.

To get the focus back to cricket, are people on here interested in having a tipping competition for the season? Tips would be across both Barclay Shield and Money Shield, they won't be seperated. It would be ideal if all the regulars that post on here would get involved. Thoughts? Ill keep a tally each week and update it after each game.

To get the focus back to cricket, are people on here interested in having a tipping competition for the season? Tips would be across both Barclay Shield and Money Shield, they won't be seperated. It would be ideal if all the regulars that post on here would get involved. Thoughts? Ill keep a tally each week and update it after each game.
Keen

No. It could lead to match fixing.

Count me in tongs. Dont know how match fixing could be considered (if you are serious). Half the teams struggle to get there own sh1t sorted let alone contrive a result. Ive got 2 tips already. Henderson obviously has no life if he has to read posts from a year ago to justify warped beliefs. Probably sleeps with the light on too, and you dont need to keep asking for a yellow card mouse. 1 is on its way im tipping!

Sorry did i miss something! Hope the upcoming cricket season is not as 1 sided as the election. If it is, ill tip diamond creek and greensborough to win in a landslide. Gotta feel for k rudd. I guess all the blokes voted for abbots daughters!

You were entertaining till now, sad it had to end. Ego or not we're renowned for playing disciplined team based cricket. Have we bullied you?

Mighty Mouse and Opener teaming up? Would be the first time someone from LECC played as a team. Normally there's 11 arrogant ego's on the field.

Ok boys. Enough is enough. After a couple of chats with someone who is on here I have decided to get on and clear the air. Not for any of you weak cowards who want to slag people off because they have stuffed up or because they are easy targets. No this is because some of the rubbish being spilled on this juvenile website has crossed over into a personal area where other family members have been affected. For some peculiar and unknown reason some of you parasites have a morbid fascination of what has gone on in my life. I will not be writing one word on here about it - not 1. However if some of you cowards are so consumed with the facts or story as it unfolded im going to give u the chance to get a hard on. 0468 694 184. That is my personal phone number. If any of you gutless pricks are that obsessed with my rather boring life then there's ur chance. Ring me and if ur upfront with who u are and don't want to just gossip or speculate ill answer anything u ask. And don't be weak and ring or prank from a private number. That's something only idiots (like me 2 years ago) would do. I have only ever been on this site once and from memory it was a couple of years ago as myself. I only know 2 people on here. So whoever bringbackpunter is, although u seem to be being honest enough, please write for urself and no one else. As for whoever Jason Henderson or mighty mouse or anyone else gutless enough to hide in their safe houses and type away, u all are a joke! You want to talk about my cricket career or being a tool on sen or just disliking me because I probably flogged you on the cricket pitch then go for it. You want to get personal about the other stuff - RING ME!!! I cant stop people from writing what they want but frankly I dont care. I made my mistakes and paid a healthy price. I have a feeling Henderson you are from mernda. If im right, I could have played in a flag with you. Where is the respect? If I didn't, where's the respect anyway? I gave 110% for that club - no regrets. Mouse, if you are from lower eltham, I never had anything but respect for that club and always had good chats with burgs, witch and the rest of the boys so pipe down. Anyone else I played with or against on here you would know I went bloody hard on the ground and always showed respect and humility off it. I always stayed around for a beer of 5 when most people these days took off straight after stumps and im pretty happy with my resume. I tried hard to help the radio show and if I was a knob on it, too bad. At least I had a go. And yeah ive been at a few clubs. So what? There are quite a few others out there in that basket. Finally for those who keep ridiculously speculating i am retired. I am getting a hip replacement next year - happy? So I urge you weak, gutless cowards who know they can remain anonymous on here to call me. Othwerwise shut the shit off that flows constantly and probably ruins the time and experience other genuine cricket followers are having on here. Cheers, snowy

I've got no interest in your past snowman, just wondered where you were playing next year! You could have said all that under Bringbackpunter. Ill drop off now I know you've retired. Squeak squeak!!

Disastrous 24hrs. Pies lose, blues win and ive done the hammy at training. Thanks heaps.. ah well at least the murder she wrote mystery was solved. I dont know why you ever thought i was snowy mouse. Really mate, let go of the bone now. As chocko williams said in 2004 when port won the flag 'mouse you were wrong'! Can we now talk about the barclay shield comp that both our clubs are trying to win?

You were entertaining till now, sad it had to end. Ego or not we're renowned for playing disciplined team based cricket. Have we bullied you?

Your renowned for playing disciplined team based cricket? By who? And no, that big mouth on the sidelines watching every week doesn't count. You just gave that label to yourselves. And proves my point of what your egos are like.

Back