Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

an A4 sheet of paper worth of text and still no point! not bad for someone "not mentioning 1 word, not 1"
is that how you get peoples numbers? asking them to call you?

anyway...who is looking the goods in pre season, and who is playing who in practice matches

Yeh whatever dumb [jh] and dumber [mm]. Time to talk what matters. Is there any love for the div3 teams? Mill park or pant hill must have strong claims mustn't they? If motchall still playing they win dont they?

Yeh whatever dumb [jh] and dumber [mm]. Time to talk what matters. Is there any love for the div3 teams? Mill park or pant hill must have strong claims mustn't they? If motchall still playing they win dont they?
Not to sure about div 3 but would love to hear your predictions for money and Barclay top 4 in both grades if you can??

As i said a couple of weeks ago offstump very hard to predict right now. But seeing as you asked - top 4 in no particular order. Barclay, creek, plenty, bundoora and stfrancis. Wildcard mernda. Money, greensborough, eltham, bundoora utd and mont. Wildcard lower plenty

Jealousy is an ugly colour on you Hendo. For what its worth, we respect Mernda a great deal and have had good battles with them over the years, you may well have watched a couple of them if the 3rds finished early. All the best mate.

Sorry did you play in the 1s last year when Mernda played LECC? If your going to throw stones, at least be good enough to get into your clubs ones. Maybe you could work on your arrogance. that seems to get you games down there.

Do you honestly believe L.E will miss again???? C'mon snowy, get with the program!

I feel dirty saying this. I agree with Steven. LECC are the most mentally fragile side in the league and wont play finals. Snowy have you got any phone calls yet asking you to explain your actions yet? I would like to read the real story from your side of things. Maybe you could sell your story to Today Tonight? Get a few coins in your sky rocket at the same time?

I feel dirty saying this. I agree with Steven. LECC are the most mentally fragile side in the league and wont play finals. Snowy have you got any phone calls yet asking you to explain your actions yet? I would like to read the real story from your side of things. Maybe you could sell your story to Today Tonight? Get a few coins in your sky rocket at the same time?
U mite find it interesting Jason that I did get a text from someone at mernda saying he is sick of the keyboard warriors on here writing garbage and that he asked every player were they on here and all replied no. You obviously have no respect then for your club leaders and lied! Why do u agree with me I haven't said anything about cricket. Im not interested in it. If u want to address me then address me. Not someone else who u think is me. Do u want me to say it only hurt the first time I dropped the soap? Ur obviously just a sheepdog who hovers around the edges of things/teams/groups with very little importance and very little constructive to say. U know who I am. Why don't u let the world in on who u are? Answer me 1 question. Did u play in the premiership team up there 3 years ago?

U mite find it interesting Jason that I did get a text from someone at mernda saying he is sick of the keyboard warriors on here writing garbage and that he asked every player were they on here and all replied no. You obviously have no respect then for your club leaders and lied! Why do u agree with me I haven't said anything about cricket. Im not interested in it. If u want to address me then address me. Not someone else who u think is me. Ur obviously just a sheepdog who hovers around the edges of things/teams/groups with very little importance and very little constructive to say. U know who I am. Why don't u let the world in on who u are? Answer me 1 question. Did u play in the premiership team up there 3 years ago?

I noticed you didn't tell us all the truth about what happened? Don't you want to set the record straight? Are you planning on putting pen to paper and releasing a book? Maybe I could bring my copy to the Mernda 10 year premiership reunion and get you to sign it for me? Along with the other 10 players who played that day.

I noticed you didn't tell us all the truth about what happened? Don't you want to set the record straight? Are you planning on putting pen to paper and releasing a book? Maybe I could bring my copy to the Mernda 10 year premiership reunion and get you to sign it for me? Along with the other 10 players who played that day.
Farken hell mate... Honestly.. Give it a rest

To Jason Henderson - You know yourself who you are, and there is a club full of blokes who know who you're not. To go along with the misinformation put on this forum by someone who thought they were reliably informed, but weren't, is a weak act. Plain and simple. Dragging a club that you have nothing to do with and has nothing to do with you, through the mud to detract from who you are/where you're from is weak as piss.

To Snowy - You know you're respected at Mernda. You played an integral part in getting us our first Barclay Shield and will be remembered for that and everything else you brought to the club in an on field capacity. What you do/did in your own time has nothing to do with any of us, and if anyone has taken exception to something I'm sure they have made it clear to you and wouldn't need to hide behind an anonymous moniker to try and play games to entertain themselves, thinking that they're funny and people actually get on here to read about what funny/smart insult they've come up with today.

To everyone else - Anything Henderson has to say is his own opinion and doesn't reflect any attitude held inside the four walls of the Mernda Cricket Club. We respect and enjoy playing against Lower Eltham and every other club the comp. We've discussed this forum inside the club and could count on one hand the people that read or take an interest in it, none of them are Jason Henderson and you'd be hard pressed to find posts from anyone bar myself and maybe 2 others on here. Big Cricket on the whole just isn't a big deal inside our club rooms.

Just to make it clear, anything that comes from the Keyboard of JH doesn't come from or reflect the opinion of the Mernda Cricket Club.

Shane McCarter

Thankyou shane but not necessary. Mernda gave me the opportunity which i will always appreciate. As for u Henderson u are a complete ************. U think im gunna give u any gratification on this crap forum about what happened in my life? I think u have more problems than i had. And now ur upsetting people u dont want to be. So piss off and stop disrespecting honourable associations.

As much as id like to talk about Snowy, and the slab he still owes me from putting him over at training one night, I think we've all heard enough about Snowy, from everyone. Anyone that wants to continue to talk about him, can either send private messages or call him. He gave you the option to do so. If anyone wants to post him on here again will result in people possibly being banned. Everyone on here gets on to talk cricket, not read the crap.

As for Henderson, he is entitled to his own opinion, and he has never said or hinted that he is from Mernda. Given, hes also not denied it. If people believe that he is, that's fine, but we've now heard from the club in an official capacity that he is not from Mernda.

Again, lets keep it to cricket, and not attacks at people or clubs.

No rocket science involved offstump. Gut feel. Stfrancis open to improvement. Creek still strong. Not sure when baker comes back but if mernda not too far back when he does they could contend. Bundoora always around the mark. Eltham have gibbs and minney - best two bats in comp. Greensborough played in gf, can still contend. Bun utd seemed to have recruited and mont always competitive. Penny for your thoughts?

Not sure if this has been posted recently, but heard on the grape vine that former Northcote 1st XI captain, Jarrod Carlson is heading to Mernda.

I can confirm (can't give away how I can confirm this) that he is staying at Northcote.
Jarrod Carlson didn't play at Northcote last year coz they shafted him and gave Stoinis the captaincy without telling him. Surprised if he has gone back even though Cavigan is no longer there as I thought he'd given the game away.

Back