Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

What are we going to call the B grade comp??? Any suggestions?

Here are a few.
Apastola Shield
Baker Shield
Gibbs Cup
Barnett Shield.

Thoughts?

Here are a few.
Apastola Shield
Baker Shield
Gibbs Cup
Barnett Shield.

Thoughts?

To be fair, the B grade comp is called Money Shield. As for renaming B Grade, why? Because some clubs aren't good enough to play in one of the Shields?

What happens when 2 clubs drop to C Grade? Are we going to rename that too? Just leave it, unless they are going to go to 3 even numbered divisions.

Although he's an Eltham great :D I don't know that we should be naming a comp after Gibbsy just yet.

Maxwell Shield, is probably going to be the next in line

Dee-lighpost: 554375 said:

Here are a few.
Apastola Shield

Baker Shield
Gibbs Cup
Barnett Shield.

Thoughts?
Apastola shield would be a good one seeing as though TU will be in B grade for a while and that he has had a big part in getting TU down there.

To be fair, the B grade comp is called Money Shield. As for renaming B Grade, why? Because some clubs aren't good enough to play in one of the Shields?

What happens when 2 clubs drop to C Grade? Are we going to rename that too? Just leave it, unless they are going to go to 3 even numbered divisions.

Although he's an Eltham great :D I don't know that we should be naming a comp after Gibbsy just yet.

Maxwell Shield, is probably going to be the next in line

Maybe Thongs it is nice to honour people who have actually contributed something to this competition other than pot people on chat sites.

Has anyone ever met a more negative person...

Maybe Thongs it is nice to honour people who have actually contributed something to this competition other than pot people on chat sites.

Has anyone ever met a more negative person...

Thongs? That's clever. Did it take you long to think that up? I am not sure you actually read my post??

I said to not rename B Grade, but if we have a third "A Grade" (3 even top grades) then it could possibly be called the Maxwell Shield. Who put in shit loads of time and effort on and off the field. No disrespect to who you named, but Maxwell has them all covered, put together.

Hey Tongs,
New coach and players, where's your website gone.
Good start
Looks like your exec has some serious work to do on all fronts?

Firstly, what do you mean on all fronts? I would have thought the club were working fairly well at the moment. The website is down whilst we create a brand new one in the off season. We thought it would be a good time to do it now, rather than during cricket season.

But thanks for your support in trying to get on our website. Anything in particular that you'd like to know?

Looks as though Eltham are the only proactive club in Money at this stage going by what everyone else is saying.
Any word from the the other clubs ?
Stevie Duckworth being groomed by any club in particular ?
Is Ash Wood continuing on at Mont ?
What are Greensy doing to get to Barclay ?
Hurstbridge - more imports on they way perhaps ?

Has anyone got any else to say that doesn't involve Eltham ??? ( Has Mark Minney retired ? lol )

Serg - Ash staying at Mont 100%
heard Chickenman maybe heading back to the West!
Steve Duckworth - Rosanna is the rumour....

Serg - Ash staying at Mont 100%
heard Chickenman maybe heading back to the West!
Steve Duckworth - Rosanna is the rumour....

I spoke to Ando last week and Duckworth to Rosanna was not mentioned at all.
Chickenman will stay at Mont ? Chicken man - where thou art ? Please confirm

oh how cool, another post or two that ends up with the chickenman, slight feeling some self promotion maybe involved here somewhere
ash wood - shouldnt you know serge?
duckworth will end up where the money is, pure and simple.
greensborough will be forever in money shield, especially their captain will continue to raise his bat regardless of the result

oh how cool, another post or two that ends up with the chickenman, slight feeling some self promotion maybe involved here somewhere
ash wood - shouldnt you know serge?
duckworth will end up where the money is, pure and simple.
greensborough will be forever in money shield, especially their captain will continue to raise his bat regardless of the result

I've heard 2 different stories regarding Ash to be honest. Wouldn't know what his movements will be in a few months.
Then there's the chickenman ... lol. Would be the last bloke to self promote himself ( if you knew him ). Pretty sure he was happy at Mont.

Back