South A and B 2010/2011

Sounds like neither side knows whats going on.Leroy sounds like he's from the Heatherton camp though, either that or he just likes rollers! I say lets hav a bowl out Christmas Day.Sledge do you have any inside info from the top dogs at VTCA House?

i thought sledge, dressed in his stubby shorts and sth caulf polo, could of jumped into his white ute, made the trek down the highway from princes park and inspected the conditions himself, therefor who knows we may not be here now talking about roller carbis, dirty fuel lines and all the boring crap that goes into getting wickets and grounds playable... i agree 3 points each, Hampton stays atop the ladder!!

too many f wits on this board with the wrong person, if it was my decision Heatherton would be f'd. But who are Parkdale to have a crack, a few skeletons in the closet down at gerry green

too many f wits on this board with the wrong person, if it was my decision Heatherton would be f'd. But who are Parkdale to have a crack, a few skeletons in the closet down at gerry green
Would appreciate further explanation of the last comment, you cretin!
Given our record of providing wickets and covers, you can provide full explanation of that or shut your gob you moron.

typical, you wouldn't know
If that's the extent of your skeletons, you can jump back in your ute and continue churning out the crap decks you're renowned for, you washed up gobshite. With any luck the level of turf preparation you're capable of will see you rolled into one of your lifeless crap decks.

If that's the extent of your skeletons, you can jump back in your ute and continue churning out the crap decks you're renowned for, you washed up gobshite. With any luck the level of turf preparation you're capable of will see you rolled into one of your lifeless crap decks.
Kapow!!!!!

Ahhh Ball of Q - that was a good night wasnt it. Dont bother deleting them - I am sure ntohing bad will ever come of it!!!!!

I have also some of Sledge draped over his roller...but Wikileeks might beat me to that one!
Daleshack.. I havent quite got to you yet...but I'm sure someone on this forum would have some?? :)

So people...any thoughts on how the comp is looking at roughly `half way` point...
Be great to hear from others, maybe during the first game or 2 we could put a call out for people to jump on board and get this thing going...
Anyway...Park cricket you seem to be in the know, whats the forecast for the 2011 component of the year?
Sledge what has the bosses got install for the players?
DalesHack.. can Parkdale go all the way...? as a relative newby to this division I dont know much about Parkdale, other than playing against them some 6 years ago!!

Hey Qball, mate if there are any dikileak shots of me - hope I've got half a mongrel- otherwise it'll be a bit embarrasing for all concerned!
Regarding the remainder of the season, haven't seen Hampton to date, if J Ferguson steps in they have a quality bat right there! I like the look of Carnegie, but could be a one trick pony, Murrumbeena seem to have gained their feet at this point now and could be hard to beat on a given day, as for Parkdale- I'd like to think we'd play finals and as we know anything can happen. Batting first is the key I believe, after last seasons semi final batting on a second day wicket.

Hey Qball, mate if there are any dikileak shots of me - hope I've got half a mongrel- otherwise it'll be a bit embarrasing for all concerned!
Regarding the remainder of the season, haven't seen Hampton to date, if J Ferguson steps in they have a quality bat right there! I like the look of Carnegie, but could be a one trick pony, Murrumbeena seem to have gained their feet at this point now and could be hard to beat on a given day, as for Parkdale- I'd like to think we'd play finals and as we know anything can happen. Batting first is the key I believe, after last seasons semi final batting on a second day wicket.

hahaha... arrr Nick Dal-Small-to
Ferguson is a quality bat.. but stats don't lie.. hasn't made a run for 3 years!
However, as previously posted...he wont play - family man...the rat'n'bat my beable to shed some light?

Beena rely on Rudge to the work... and Lamb to come in and just tee off at every opportunity!

Hey I've heard concerning South A the VTCA have provided some intimation that if another round was lost (before round 6 this was) that the G Final would be compressed to a two day match and an extra round inserted post xmas, anyone heard anything to this effect?

Hey I've heard concerning South A the VTCA have provided some intimation that if another round was lost (before round 6 this was) that the G Final would be compressed to a two day match and an extra round inserted post xmas, anyone heard anything to this effect?

It should be a 2 Dayer anyway with a reserve day... but the VTCA still think that 4 days of cricket when the season is only 2 days and in South A mostly 1 dayers... is a great idea! Muppets!

It should be a 2 Dayer anyway with a reserve day... but the VTCA still think that 4 days of cricket when the season is only 2 days and in South A mostly 1 dayers... is a great idea! Muppets!

Mr Muppet, at the Presidents meeting last week most of them prefer the four days. Gee you'd be happy if it was a two-dayer and you had finished second ans it rained for three days, at least this way you would get a result on the last day.
I will say this for the last time, i do not drive a white ute and do not roll wickets.

hahaha... arrr Nick Dal-Small-to
Ferguson is a quality bat.. but stats don't lie.. hasn't made a run for 3 years!
However, as previously posted...he wont play - family man...the rat'n'bat my beable to shed some light?

Beena rely on Rudge to the work... and Lamb to come in and just tee off at every opportunity!

Would be rapt if he made himself available but i severely doubt that is going to happen. Maybe he doesnt want to play udner the new coach!!!!

Mr Muppet, at the Presidents meeting last week most of them prefer the four days. Gee you'd be happy if it was a two-dayer and you had finished second ans it rained for three days, at least this way you would get a result on the last day.
I will say this for the last time, i do not drive a white ute and do not roll wickets.

SS - I reckon that msot people at the presidents meeting will agree with whatever is said. They just want to get out of there as soon as possible. However you look at it - a 4 day grand final when we play nothing longer than a 2 day game (and Parkdale will play 1 2 day game) is just weird. Have a 2 day GF, and 2 wash out days. 160 overs over 4 days is unlikely to be that hard to organise surely. If you finished 2nd and it rained for 3 days, arent you still screwed in a 4 day GF??

So what colour is the ute??;)

Back