South A and B 2010/2011

how is it fair that 1 game gets played for the round and the rest are called off for wet weather, shouldnt oall the game have been declared draw!

point taken, but surley with only 1 game being played the right thing to do would be to cancel the round no-one could predict the 1/2 inch of rain we got in a hour, our wicket was playable but the surrounds were water loggednot much we could have done.im sure the other grounds where in the same boat that noah built.:)

point taken, but surley with only 1 game being played the right thing to do would be to cancel the round no-one could predict the 1/2 inch of rain we got in a hour, our wicket was playable but the surrounds were water loggednot much we could have done.im sure the other grounds where in the same boat that noah built.:)

There was nowhere near half and inch, 6mil at the most.

I don't like to put a dampner on things but looking at the weather predictions could the possibility of some teams playing no cricket for 5 straight weeks be reality!!!

sorry sledge didnt realize you where standing there while my rain gauge was going up or when i walked onto the ground with water slapping my ankles.

Gut feel is that VTCA will get us to turn up to grounds....they're not the quickest moving group in the world!!!
50 year storm coming....might take the surfboard to cricket just in case there's a chance for a bay bash!!!

Match predictions South A1 Rd 3 - If we get on......
Hampton v Murrumbeena - MCC convincingly (Lamb and Rudge to strong - mind you if they don't perform they are thin)
Aspendale v Parkdale - PCC easily (maybe outright if PCC bowlers get on a roll)
Carnegie v Bonbeach - CCC just a bit strong for Bony - Corey Martin Red Card
Heatherton v Dingley - DCC in an upset (don't know why, just a hunch)

Gut feel is that VTCA will get us to turn up to grounds....they're not the quickest moving group in the world!!!
50 year storm coming....might take the surfboard to cricket just in case there's a chance for a bay bash!!!

What do you want them to do, call it off and the day turns out allright. I don't think your the quickest thinker

What do you want them to do, call it off and the day turns out allright. I don't think your the quickest thinker

Isn't the point of having an open forum like this for people to express their opinions, whether you agree or not?? All you seem to do budy is attack people personally for having an opinion, what's the point? How about coming back with something more constructive rather than just abuse people.

Isn't the point of having an open forum like this for people to express their opinions, whether you agree or not?? All you seem to do budy is attack people personally for having an opinion, what's the point? How about coming back with something more constructive rather than just abuse people.

So buddy what would you do, call it off now or send them to grounds. Now lets see buddy if you can come up with an answer. Sorry i had two d's in budy.

I don't actually agree with 2bluesboss and I play with him I think the vtca have been proactive this season with how they've called games with this weather. On the other note I hope you feel like a big man the way you talk to ppl on here surely your compensating for something else... Keep up the good work

I don't actually agree with 2bluesboss and I play with him I think the vtca have been proactive this season with how they've called games with this weather. On the other note I hope you feel like a big man the way you talk to ppl on here surely your compensating for something else... Keep up the good work

Fair enough, but it was a stupid uninformed call

Back