South A and B 2010/2011

Boys please continue your lovers tiff on private message.My eyes don't need to read that crap.
Looks like the weather may not be as bad as predicted ....best look for those whites after all!

Match predictions South A1 Rd 3 - If we get on......
Hampton v Murrumbeena - MCC convincingly (Lamb and Rudge to strong - mind you if they don't perform they are thin)
Aspendale v Parkdale - PCC easily (maybe outright if PCC bowlers get on a roll)
Carnegie v Bonbeach - CCC just a bit strong for Bony - Corey Martin Red Card
Heatherton v Dingley - DCC in an upset (don't know why, just a hunch)

"Convincingly"?!! - On what basis?... Can't be on form as the season has yet to really get underway, and when was the last time Lamb did anything of note?!

As much as i hate to say it... Lamb is good! the only problem for him is he "KNOWS IT" which gets himself out a lot. Beena dont have much else with the bat from what i saw in our game against them. Get him out cheap and your well on the way to a win.

350, 600 and 450 runs in his past 3 seasons for Murrumbeena. 550 and 280 in his two years at Ajax.
Considering the next bat at Murrumbeena probably averages single figures, I'd say they have a proper understanding of how important he is to them.

350, 600 and 450 runs in his past 3 seasons for Murrumbeena. 550 and 280 in his two years at Ajax.
Considering the next bat at Murrumbeena probably averages single figures, I'd say they have a proper understanding of how important he is to them.

Fair enough.... Just back to my original argument, I find it a little bemusing that someone can say a team, on the back of one or two players will "convincingly" beat another, yet in the same breath admit the rest of the team are a "thin". The 2 teams in questions had a win each against each other last season, plus I hear too that Hampton have picked up some pretty handy recruits... Let's just see how the season unfolds a little first, before making such bold predictions.

Fair enough.... Just back to my original argument, I find it a little bemusing that someone can say a team, on the back of one or two players will "convincingly" beat another, yet in the same breath admit the rest of the team are a "thin". The 2 teams in questions had a win each against each other last season, plus I hear too that Hampton have picked up some pretty handy recruits... Let's just see how the season unfolds a little first, before making such bold predictions.

Why would you hear Hampton have picked up some recruits when you are there Southern

Hampton have probably 6 new players in the 1st team.however unavailabilities could dent early season form.Would think would make finals though.
Sledge be careful not to throw comments about who people are or where from when you get touchy about that!

SS u have parkdale all over u! However bad call, early call on who is convincing and who isn't ... Sorry I love Footy classifieds and have always wanted to post that!
I think parkdale Hampton dingley - based on ... Not alot at this point!

Southern son at Hampton you'd assume also! Just wish the rain would go away so we can establish some form! At least we got one game I feel for everyone else it's been a very frustrating start to the season.

Yeah fair enough! I'm located close to murrumbeena but have heard good things about Hampton their recruits but also about parkdale.
This weekend looks good to get a start

Beena are going to be tough to beat rudge (even though when we played he didn't look like he wanted to be there) is a genuine wicket taker and lamb is one of the best bats in the comp apparently they were missing there highest run scorer from last year that game. Could be very dangerous. Have never played Hampton or Carnegie before everyone else... Shouldn't be too much of a threat. Parky bowling is pretty daunting to face training ain't fun... Haha and bats are looking good. Just fingers crossed for some cricket 3'months of training for one game ain't fun

Beena are going to be tough to beat rudge (even though when we played he didn't look like he wanted to be there) is a genuine wicket taker and lamb is one of the best bats in the comp apparently they were missing there highest run scorer from last year that game. Could be very dangerous. Have never played Hampton or Carnegie before everyone else... Shouldn't be too much of a threat. Parky bowling is pretty daunting to face training ain't fun... Haha and bats are looking good. Just fingers crossed for some cricket 3'months of training for one game ain't fun

Back