South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

schwab2clarkson;296860 said:
Only because you expect way too much from the aussie team. Don't you realise that they are inexperienced?

Except we already proved that isn't the case.

schwab2clarkson;296860 said:
Only because you expect way too much from the aussie team. Don't you realise that they are inexperienced?

Are you for real?

There was 413 runs to get.

Krejza and Siddle yes inexperienced.

Dont make excuses for the rest of them though it is embarrassing.

Ask your cousin, he'll tell you, ITS EMBARRASSING.

Jolldo87;296861 said:
Except we already proved that isn't the case.
Yeah Right :rolleyes:

Half the team haven't been in the team to play test matches. Look this time last year we had Gilchrist playing against India.... Now we have got Haddin playing and look it might have taken him a little while to settle in the team you only have to look at his batting and catching now....
Siddle came in all because Stuart Clark was injured and yet again is replacing Clark due to injury.
Krezja seems to be the frontline spinner, he came in when we played over in India this year.
Katich came in for the series against India. Look at him now....
Justin Langer even agrees with me.....

Stop expecting that Australia will win everything..... They are highly inexperienced.....

It's not as though we would bring in one player at a time. There was a whole heap at once....

schwab2clarkson;296869 said:
Yeah Right :rolleyes:

Half the team haven't been in the team to play test matches.

Half the team? Name them.

Look this time last year we had Gilchrist playing against India.... Now we have got Haddin playing and look it might have taken him a little while to settle in the team you only have to look at his batting and catching now....

So you're saying that now his batting and catching is alot better than it was before?

Siddle came in all because Stuart Clark was injured and yet again is replacing Clark due to injury.
Krezja seems to be the frontline spinner, he came in when we played over in India this year.

Yes, i agree that Siddle and Krejza are inexperienced.

Katich came in for the series against India. Look at him now....

Katich has played over 30 tests. He's not inexperienced.

Justin Langer even agrees with me.....

Justin Langer said it, it must be right. :rolleyes:

Stop expecting that Australia will win everything..... They are highly inexperienced.....

It's not as though we would bring in one player at a time. There was a whole heap at once....

Once again, we have more experience than our opponents.

Just admit you were wrong like usual Pidge.

SA looking very good here only needing 92, though if Australia can get a couple of wickets SA's tail is pretty weak.

Jolldo87;296883 said:
Justin Langer said it, it must be right. :rolleyes:

He's a legend but I don't think JL is the brightest bloke around..

Katich is more than experienced enough, I believe it is the most experienced players who aren't stepping up (Ponting, Hayden, Hussey etc) so you can't say it is the inexperience in the side that leaves us struggling to defend 414 runs.

I also agree with Jolldo, SAf. are less experienced than us.

Steyn, Morkel, Amla, De Villiers to an extent, Duminy, Harris. That is half of their team, Unlike us who have 2 raw guys and the rest at least mildly experienced.

I don't expect us to win everything, although you can't blame the inexperience.

breeno;296886 said:
Katich is more than experienced enough, I believe it is the most experienced players who aren't stepping up (Ponting, Hayden, Hussey etc) so you can't say it is the inexperience in the side that leaves us struggling to defend 414 runs.
Katich really hasn't played much test cricket. So I put him as new....
When he first played he struggled.
Also White is a developing wrist spinner at the moment. Wrist spin is something that you can't just do, it is pretty hard and as you have seen with him, he's struggling to get wickets and to penetrate the spin that he needs on the ball.

I also agree with Jolldo, SAf. are less experienced than us.

Steyn, Morkel, Amla, De Villiers to an extent, Duminy, Harris. That is half of their team, Unlike us who have 2 raw guys and the rest at least mildly experienced.

I don't expect us to win everything, although you can't blame the inexperience.

Devilliers has been playing for 4 or so years. Steyne is the same as Johnson and Clark... Been around for a couple of years.

Put the radio on and listen to what Barry Richards is saying.... He agrees with me as well. Australia don't have Warne, Mcgrath, Langer, Martyn, Waugh, Gilchrist, in their team......
Which means we will lose.

Look at our bowling. Sure Johnson got 8 of the 10 wickets in the first innings but look thats basically it. The rest are either out of form or are inexperienced...

schwab2clarkson;296893 said:

Katich has played more tests than Hussey.

I guess you would consider Hussey new as well. :rolleyes:

How is that relevant?

Also White is a developing wrist spinner at the moment. Wrist spin is something that you can't just do, it is pretty hard and as you have seen with him, he's struggling to get wickets and to penetrate the spin that he needs on the ball.

Ummm, White isn't playing.

You're a disgrace Suzi.

Your arguments are null and void.

We cannot defend 413 runs, that is what this all stemmed from, not if Langer or Barry Richards agrees with you.

Devilliers has been playing for 4 or so years. Steyne is the same as Johnson and Clark... Been around for a couple of years.

Put the radio on and listen to what Barry Richards is saying.... He agrees with me as well. Australia don't have Warne, Mcgrath, Langer, Martyn, Waugh, Gilchrist, in their team......
Which means we will lose.

Look at our bowling. Sure Johnson got 8 of the 10 wickets in the first innings but look thats basically it. The rest are either out of form or are inexperienced...

And Katich has been in and out for the last 7...

How did White come into this?

Well if Steyn is the same as Johnson or Clark then I guess you could say the only inexperienced players we have are Krejza and Siddle.

Therefore SAf. have less experience than us, leaving us not being able to use that excuse.

Warne, Mcgrath and co have all been out for about a year now.

If De Villiers is "Experienced" then Katich is definitely more experienced than him.

Bottom line it is our more experienced players not performing which has let us down recently. Not the inexperienced ones.

White is one of the new players.....

Look at what's going on now.....

We aren't really taking wickets.

South Africa are going to win this.

Biggie;296899 said:
You're a disgrace Suzi.

Your arguments are null and void.

We cannot defend 413 runs, that is what this all stemmed from, not if Langer or Barry Richards agrees with you.
I have been listening to the cricket mate.
I don't just take guesses. I listen to what the guys say. Unlike you and everyone else who thinks that Australia will win everything...

It's because you just don't really know what you are talking about.
You might know your cricket but you don't realise that the guys in our team aren't actually as good as McGrath, Warne, etc.... :rolleyes:

schwab2clarkson;296912 said:
You guys are ****ing clueless.

Oh dear... oh the irony...

:eek:

schwab2clarkson;296911 said:
White is one of the new players.....

He's not playing though. White is irrelevant in Australia defending 414.

Look at what's going on now.....

We aren't really taking wickets.

South Africa are going to win this.

Because of this pathetic bowling effort.

schwab2clarkson;296912 said:
I have been listening to the cricket mate.
I don't just take guesses. I listen to what the guys say. Unlike you and everyone else who thinks that Australia will win everything...

No one thinks Australia will win everything but most of us think we can defend a lead of 413 runs.

You guys are ****ing clueless.

:rolleyes:

You might know your cricket but you don't realise that the guys in our team aren't actually as good as McGrath, Warne, etc.... :rolleyes:

Stop bringing up McGrath and Warne. They are in the past and we need to move on from comparisions with them. No one will be as good as them.

I suspect, like my last 2 posts you won't respond to this because you can't.

Be realistic fellas.

It's a reality check that you guys don't want but what you need......

Proteas edging closer to WACA win - ABC Grandstand (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The fact is you need to have a settled team.

Tell me guys, If the Aussie team keeps on changing how in the **** are we supposed to win test matches?

You want guys who are downright awesome in the shield games.

Phil hughes is only reasonably new. Yes he is awesome in the domestic and first class forms of the game, but he's not going to be a giant killer when he gets into the team.

Siddle and Krejza are only new to the australian team. You can't expect Krejza to do a shane warne and take all those wickets when he's only in his first ever test against South Africa.....
Siddle is only in his first test match, you can't possibly expect him to do a Mitch Johnson or a Glenn McGrath.
Sure both of those guys that I have just mentioned need experience.
Haddin is only showing us now how ****en good he is. At the start most of you lot were telling him that he was no good.... :rolleyes:

schwab2clarkson;296920 said:
Be realistic fellas.

It's a reality check that you guys don't want but what you need......

Proteas edging closer to WACA win - ABC Grandstand (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The fact is you need to have a settled team.

Tell me guys, If the Aussie team keeps on changing how in the **** are we supposed to win test matches?

You want guys who are downright awesome in the shield games.

Phil hughes is only reasonably new. Yes he is awesome in the domestic and first class forms of the game, but he's not going to be a giant killer when he gets into the team.

Siddle and Krejza are only new to the australian team. You can't expect Krejza to do a shane warne and take all those wickets when he's only in his first ever test against South Africa.....
Siddle is only in his first test match, you can't possibly expect him to do a Mitch Johnson or a Glenn McGrath.
Sure both of those guys that I have just mentioned need experience.
Haddin is only showing us now how ****en good he is. At the start most of you lot were telling him that he was no good.... :rolleyes:

So you don't expect Australia to defend 414 runs on the 4th and 5th days?

An absolutely atrocious effort from our bowlers in the second innings. Regardless of who we have, we had Ponting, Hayden and Hussey who didn't do enough and now our bowlers have been rubbish.

Current Aussie bowling attack is getting worser day by day .Brett Lee is completely gone out of form . Peter Siddle ,Krjza are giving up easy runs . Australia are no more the No 1 .....

SouthAfrica the new no1 and India no 2 ....

Back