Subbies 2010-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see one of the greatest blokes pass away last week.

Alby Padley was a top bloke and was a very good club umpire for Brunswick!

Always wished me well when i spoke to him (being a friend of my father)

OAKLEIGH DISTRICTS FOOTBALLERS CRICKET CLUB

Affiliated with the SDCCL
Seek key personnel for the 2011/12 Season
We are a rebuilding club with a thriving junior set up including the Milo Have a Go program. Our 1st XI is in 1st grade (Menzies Sheild) and was a finals contender right until the last round of this season. We are now seeking the skills and professionalism of specific players to take us to the next step. We are looking for:

• A genuine top 3 batsman
  • A free scoring middle order batsman
  • A Bowling all-rounder capable of batting at 6-7 and bowling with the new ball or 1st change.
Suitable candidates will be able to complete pre season training as well as train regularly during the season. They will preferably have statistical credentials available on MyCricket or similar league websites. Leadership aspirations and players looking for future coaching roles will be held in the highest regard.

Remuneration can be negotiated based on the skill level of the applicant​

Resumes/Applications/Enquiries can be forwarded to adamciavarella@gmail.com or enquiries can be made on 0413 928 287​

Applications close 30th May, 2011​

cashola everywhere!!!!!

willy the great man stay at willy ywl.......????

on another sad note........bob major a legend of the w.c.c past away during the week......but bob was a true gentlman and had a part in what williamstown is today......a subby powerhouse

not being a spoksman for the seagulls but bob was a true gentleman of the club and to me and my thoughts are with his family........

R.I.P....

on another sad note........bob major a legend of the w.c.c past away during the week......but bob was a true gentlman and had a part in what williamstown is today......a subby powerhouse

not being a spoksman for the seagulls but bob was a true gentleman of the club and to me and my thoughts are with his family........

R.I.P....

Yes I second this Bob Major a club great will be sadly missed!

R.I.P

cashola everywhere!!!!!

willy the great man stay at willy ywl.......????

Yes Sheedy is playing at Willy next year, not sure where you got your Pilch info from. I'd say that Willy would stick with the youth that nearly got them to a premiership last season.

There are wispers around again that Matthew Love is on the move, back to premier cricket at North Melbourne. Having said that though the same rumours were around at the end of the previous season and he stayed on. It would be a massive loss to Yarraville if he were to go though.

Yes Sheedy is playing at Willy next year, not sure where you got your Pilch info from. I'd say that Willy would stick with the youth that nearly got them to a premiership last season.

There are wispers around again that Matthew Love is on the move, back to premier cricket at North Melbourne. Having said that though the same rumours were around at the end of the previous season and he stayed on. It would be a massive loss to Yarraville if he were to go though.

you sure??????

Gladstone Park Cricket Club playing in the North West Cricket Association are in need of a quality top order bat to complete our well placed team. Renumeration negoitable private message me for more information

news on sunshine......hmmmmmm i leave it be.........

the cash is too good........

Mate, Sheeds is gettin good offers from everywhere, hes no certainty to play with you guys next year!

Mate, Sheeds is gettin good offers from everywhere, hes no certainty to play with you guys next year!
It's gone beyond offers stage. Hussler announced yesterday on the WDCA forum that his club, Newport-Digman have secured Sheedy's services for 2011-12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back