subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

weapons05/06;175630 said:
hello champ........long time no talk...........

yer i got my fisher still it was a present from the boys i coached to an underfeated flag......hence the name weapons 05/06......

a bit buggerd tonight training was flat out...........things are shaping up well from my end ........hows your training going......on sundays yer???

you will be glad to know 27 to training on wednesday night weapo, most numbers so far.. might be down on other clubs but the quality is there... your bats a piece or crap by they way, no wonder you cant hit it off the square :p

techno;175989 said:
you will be glad to know 27 to training on wednesday night weapo, most numbers so far.. might be down on other clubs but the quality is there... your bats a piece or crap by they way, no wonder you cant hit it off the square :p

do you think your team/club will be up there this year????
na my bat goes good...if i think negative about my bat i seem to lose a bit of confidence...... positive all the way for me buddy....i wouldnt mind trying 1 of those fusions though they look the goods..........i have another g.n bat and that goes good too......though i dont know how to use them.........lol

most we have had is about 23 with probably 9 or 10 young blokes.....with a few guys playing footy finals and the like......what is the main focus at your training obviously fittness....but is it upper body strength,plenty of running,weights or just batting and bowling...........

will be an interesting year........what group do you believe is the strongest technoman????

29 today at traininG

look out for is sheedy absolutely smashing em its gonna be scary this year batting with him.........

clemo had his first trundle today and pulled up allright.....

GO WILLY......

anything from you other blokes......players picked up/lost.......

the thought of you and sheedy batting together sends shivers down my spine. would have to be the most lethal duo in subbies history |@

techno;176226 said:
the thought of you and sheedy batting together sends shivers down my spine. would have to be the most lethal duo in subbies history |@

it sends shivers down mine.........ill br opening with drain then sheeds then the smith's and then hodgey.........spoke with sheeds yesterday for a good couple of hours and im his no 1 man.........

GO WILLY

shaun craig is a great pick up should make thousands on their ground.......

Is Craig a definate Techno? If so has to be good for the comp overall,bloody glad Malvern not in our group though,imagine how many he'd have made last year on that sardine can with no grass on it?Don't get me wrong,it's a lovely ground but too bloody small.
I see Craig's just been made a life member,seems a bit odd that he would leave after that.Rummans has also left,ithought he was going back to Sydney,but on the VTCA thread someone's said could be going to Sth Caulfield.Hey weapons you're making mileage out of all these different premiership photos,you havent got one of you meeting the Queen in front of the pennant?

Piston Broke;176243 said:
Is Craig a definate Techno? If so has to be good for the comp overall,bloody glad Malvern not in our group though,imagine how many he'd have made last year on that sardine can with no grass on it?Don't get me wrong,it's a lovely ground but too bloody small.
I see Craig's just been made a life member,seems a bit odd that he would leave after that.Rummans has also left,ithought he was going back to Sydney,but on the VTCA thread someone's said could be going to Sth Caulfield.Hey weapons you're making mileage out of all these different premiership photos,you havent got one of you meeting the Queen in front of the pennant?

HAHAHA im not that special.....special enough though to have it in my hands at the right time........lol

Piston Broke;176243 said:

HAHAHA im not that special.....special enough though to have it in my hands at the right time........lol......

got plenty of them...a new 1 every week till the start of the season.....after that its back to buisness........

WILLY FOR BACK TO BACK

rumour has it he has signed for plenty just as a player and mt waverly have picked up fella from fitzroy, cant remember name off top of the head but suppose to be a gun and his on plenty too...

Yes its true Mt. have signed Bartlett ,but he is getting over a achilles from what i here ,but will absolute moo some subbie attacks

what are your thoughts on matty drain.......??????

have herd he has made tons against some current and former australian players when he was coaching at sydney uni.......obviously has made plenty of tons in district and the word is if opposition bowlers dont get him out in the first 10 overs its curtians............

BACK TO BACK

ill tell you the word on matthew drain... he wont play cricket this year due to circumstances i wish not to discuss..

bit quiet on here lately boys.......any new news on clubs/players???

john causon(sunshine)might be playing at willy.....definately not playing at sunshine.....

weapons, you think everyone is playing at willy this year, your kidding yourself, how many batters do they have to get before your back in the 3's?

HaveaCrack;177047 said:
Hey Weapons..... Where did you here this about John Causon?

haveacrack welcome where are you from????
sheedy is good friends with him and they have spoken about it.....
i did say might be playing......he told sheeds that sunshine last year were really dissapointing.........

techno like usual you get on your high horse read the post properly please.......unless bad form no 1 will be taking the openers job from me.....and if im in the mockinbirds the club is very strong........

weapons05/06;177086 said:
haveacrack welcome where are you from????
sheedy is good friends with him and they have spoken about it.....
i did say might be playing......he told sheeds that sunshine last year were really dissapointing.........

techno like usual you get on your high horse read the post properly please.......unless bad form no 1 will be taking the openers job from me.....and if im in the mockinbirds the club is very strong........

Well Sorry Weapons but I'd check your info again if I were you... Causo IS playing again and I'm glad to say he is playing with Sunshine.

Thanks for the welcome weapons..... I'm from Sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back