subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Greetings all, been around subbies for over a decade now. Whats the form guide for this year coming up? Sth v West and East v Nth. Whats the movements? I see from here that Caulfield have picked up the ex Dandy keeper and Yarraville have picked up Love from the scraggers.

IF ANY ONE GIVES A TOSS,
Atona Roosters are still looking for a coach.
We have experienced interal people capable however we would like to attract a good quality person with good leadership skills to the position and must have coached previously in the vtca.
No Journey men please.
No player Agents.
A young (28 - 35) focused individual who would like to take on a challenge and expand on his C.V.
If you could get a church team into the b finals it would be a big coupe i believe.
OUR LIST IS 95% MID TWENTIES A LOT TO WORK WITH PROPER COACHING WOULD BE THE IDEAL.

IF ANY ONE GIVES A TOSS,
Atona Roosters are still looking for a coach.
We have experienced interal people capable however we would like to attract a good quality person with good leadership skills to the position and must have coached previously in the vtca.
No Journey men please.
No player Agents.
A young (28 - 35) focused individual who would like to take on a challenge and expand on his C.V.
If you could get a church team into the b finals it would be a big coupe i believe.
OUR LIST IS 95% MID TWENTIES A LOT TO WORK WITH PROPER COACHING WOULD BE THE IDEAL.

The Field;353292 said:
Been a bit quiet lately! Any moves that anyone knows of?

willy have picked up 3 blokes i think not being there anymore i just hear things around the traps.......

new one day shirt/pants was shown at the presentation night and looks the goods........

clemo i think has retired cam smith a bit injury prone so unsure if he is going around again......cain speakman will be back also

cheers

The Field;353292 said:
Been a bit quiet lately! Any moves that anyone knows of?

willy have picked up 3 blokes i think not being there anymore i just hear things around the traps.......

new one day shirt/pants was shown at the presentation night and looks the goods........

clemo i think has retired cam smith a bit injury prone so unsure if he is going around again......cain speakman will be back also

cheers

bucket head;353324 said:
NAh ,u got any field...hows sth looking???

South pretty quiet, apart from Damiano to Caulfield. Speaking to someone from Elsternwick last night who said he had not heard anything from their club, but would not be suprised to see new faces their when he turns up for training in late September.

bucket head;353324 said:
NAh ,u got any field...hows sth looking???

South pretty quiet, apart from Damiano to Caulfield. Speaking to someone from Elsternwick last night who said he had not heard anything from their club, but would not be suprised to see new faces their when he turns up for training in late September.

The Field;353413 said:

Heard from a bloke in the know that Malvern are talking to Ian Hewitt

The Field;353413 said:

Heard from a bloke in the know that Malvern are talking to Ian Hewitt

hewitt has signed with altona. sangakkarra to melton to replace kight to north melbourne. my neck is getting a bit sore from the 2 medals im wearing at the moment, might have to take 1 off.... hmm the premiership one or the championship one??

hewitt has signed with altona. sangakkarra to melton to replace kight to north melbourne. my neck is getting a bit sore from the 2 medals im wearing at the moment, might have to take 1 off.... hmm the premiership one or the championship one??

*DaNcE HeRo*;353549 said:

must be talking about a different hewitt he's decided to play @ beaumaris in the VTCA , I'm sure Altona would have liked him

*DaNcE HeRo*;353549 said:

must be talking about a different hewitt he's decided to play @ beaumaris in the VTCA , I'm sure Altona would have liked him

anchorman;353762 said:
also heard malvern talking with s.ayres again....

well that would make sense because Craig has pulled the pin .... they need to find a way to spend the 28 K left in the bank

anchorman;353762 said:
also heard malvern talking with s.ayres again....

well that would make sense because Craig has pulled the pin .... they need to find a way to spend the 28 K left in the bank

BCC1842;353886 said:

What's Craig doing with himself this season? Bloke could bat, but jeez he was boring!

BCC1842;353886 said:

What's Craig doing with himself this season? Bloke could bat, but jeez he was boring!

Yes Rohan Obst has signed with Williamstown.
Will be a very good inclusion along with Specks back should see our bowling stocks boosted.

Will be a very good inclusion along with Specks back should see our bowling stocks boosted.

Young Willi Lad;353963 said:

there is more........believe that.......;)

whens training start knackers??

there is more........believe that.......;)

whens training start knackers??

Welcome back bud.....

Those 2 only JUST make up for losing the Weapon though.....:D:D

Welcome back bud.....

Those 2 only JUST make up for losing the Weapon though.....:D:D

I mean this with all due respect but who is Roahn Obst ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back