Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

Massive Hoop;369236 said:
Also thought it might be a good idea to get some tips in for the matches starting this weekend. Ill have a crack at the South/West group, 1's only. Obviously a big stab in the dark considering no cricket has been played yet.
Caulfield v Willy
Sunshine v Elsternwick
Melton v Ormond
Kingston v [Yarravlille
Werribee v Altona
Broady v Brighton
Malvern v Moorabbin

Umm some tough games first up my tips are

Caufield
Elsternwick
Melton
Yarraville
Altona
Brighton
Moorabbin

weapons05/06;369314 said:
ill tip too..........

willy
elsternwick
melton
yarraville
werribee
broady
malvern

My two cents -

Caulfield
Elsty
Ormond
Yarraville
Altona
Broady
Moorabbin

The Field;369360 said:
My two cents -

Caulfield
Elsty
Ormond
Yarraville
Altona
Broady
Moorabbin

Hmmmm.
Willy
Elsty
Melton
Yarra
Altona
Broady
Malvern ( M'bin if Pradeep's in the country):confused:

Oaks
Noble
Croydon
B'swick
Box
Coburg
Kew

The Field;369875 said:
How did Altona and Werribee get washed out in the 2's over the weekend?

I have heard that Churnside Park is not ready for play so if it was a Werribee home game which i'm pretty sure it was that would indicate why.

As chirnside park is unavailable. I have heard that the 1s played at altona on saturday with the 2s to play there on sunday. I was told that the sprinklers were left on overnight because of a dispute between the two councils and then it rained for an hour

heard some info on the melton v ormond game..........

mockinbird (beshara) was at it again.......getting stuck into my old mate (techno)hahaha

as they say a leopard cant change their spots.......fancy getting stuck into me when i dont even play at melton....or even getting stuck into the melton boys about me........truth hurts you's are no good.........

chin up lads the weapon is back.......

weapons05/06;370259 said:
heard some info on the melton v ormond game..........

mockinbird (beshara) was at it again.......getting stuck into my old mate (techno)hahaha

as they say a leopard cant change their spots.......fancy getting stuck into me when i dont even play at melton....or even getting stuck into the melton boys about me........truth hurts you's are no good.........

chin up lads the weapon is back.......

You holdin his hand weapons,get on here techno and tell us wot happened so we all have some ammo for the big unit!!!

bucket head;370376 said:
You holdin his hand weapons,get on here techno and tell us wot happened so we all have some ammo for the big unit!!!

championship winning players stick together but........
funny thing is that.......techno didnt even tell me.......i have big ears as he has a big noggin.......:eek:

oh well im sure the weapons name would be on everyones mind.......and the big nuff nuff still is the same......

weapo out........

weapons05/06;370395 said:
championship winning players stick together but........
funny thing is that.......techno didnt even tell me.......i have big ears as he has a big noggin.......:eek:

oh well im sure the weapons name would be on everyones mind.......and the big nuff nuff still is the same......

weapo out........

How come you forgot to mention to the boys on here how you made a magnificent 5 runs & took 2/54(9ov) in the local B-Turf comp on the weekend Weapoo???:D:D:D

hussler;370435 said:
How come you forgot to mention to the boys on here how you made a magnificent 5 runs & took 2/54(9ov) in the local B-Turf comp on the weekend Weapoo???:D:D:D

yep good start..........including the 2 fa was a hattrick 2 wickets last 2 balls last year 1st ball bowled this year.......and the game was a tie....the 5 runs was quality and all along the ground....hahaha....interesting stuff........all in all boofhead can only get better.........they recon im no good anyway and wouldnt care about what i do.........funny you spruiking when you got some runs +wickets in the same comp as me but in a losing side.......gotta hurt being the captian.........:eek:

each to their own........ill take the 3 points

p-toe;370509 said:
Hey Weapons,

Will being captain mean that your brain will start hurting?

what the........cmon mark thats not nice......good luck 4 the year down at the oaks.....

anyway for those of you out there...........i was listening to s.e.n tonight and they had adrian jones on there from kings saints and he was fantastic the way he summarised the whole subbies comp........gee whizz there is lots of ex district boys floating around (which he went through) the comp which when i was around personaly i didnt take much note of.........well done to s.e.n and adrian jones on a fantastic segment.........and yes adrian jones said west group is the strongest........;) and also a mention of the last 2 teams from the west to win the champ final WILLY and melton..........

cheers

Has there been as much rain in the west as there has been in the south east? Doesn't look promising for a lot of clubs out our way.

The Field;370678 said:
Has there been as much rain in the west as there has been in the south east? Doesn't look promising for a lot of clubs out our way.
Won't get on out in Aberfeldie.:mad:

very dissapointing, should have been report to grounds. Very lucky for Ormand, although maybe they fancied themselves to roll melton, they were very confident and cocky after stumps last week with 104 on the board and we were 1-51. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back