Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

*DaNcE HeRo*;370813 said:
very dissapointing, should have been report to grounds. Very lucky for Ormand, although maybe they fancied themselves to roll melton, they were very confident and cocky after stumps last week with 104 on the board and we were 1-51. :rolleyes:

Fancied themselves to roll you blokes defending another 50???? Surely you jest DH. No rain out your way? Radar showed it pissing down most the day. Looking at your scorecard from last week, maybe should have gone harder?
Hindsight's a wonderful thing eh. The boys from Ormand dodged a bullet, like most of the teams in that group. My boys also disappointed with washout, but same as that great UK band, it's been WET, WET, WET. :rolleyes:

*DaNcE HeRo*;370813 said:
very dissapointing, should have been report to grounds. Very lucky for Ormand, although maybe they fancied themselves to roll melton, they were very confident and cocky after stumps last week with 104 on the board and we were 1-51. :rolleyes:

MMM,well just what i suspected....stay off line all week till you know you are washed out ....Think you only turned cocky when walking off with some boundary line support!................and dont go down that rd. that u have 2 medals........That nervous coughing sugggests u wernt real happy to be around or u were choking on some pubic hair !!!!??

big unit;370836 said:
MMM,well just what i suspected....stay off line all week till you know you are washed out ....Think you only turned cocky when walking off with some boundary line support!................and dont go down that rd. that u have 2 medals........That nervous coughing sugggests u wernt real happy to be around or u were choking on some pubic hair !!!!??

BIG UNIT aka ????? Does nobody have spell check on Big Cricket?:D

right on bucket head, was planning on keeping quiet until we passed u guys 1 down, but that didnt happen hey... why would i talk back when im batting anyway... thats what u guys want, obviously it hasnt worked for use over the past few years going by results. Was funny hearing the sledging coming from a below average team with 104 on the board anyway.... keep at it guys, you will get there one day... Dont u like me talking about the medals?? Oh well, we might have shared the points this week but we didnt have to share our prem/champ medals with you guys last year. so just out of curiosity is this the fat opening bowler or the 50yo keeper?

*DaNcE HeRo*;370871 said:
right on bucket head, was planning on keeping quiet until we passed u guys 1 down, but that didnt happen hey... why would i talk back when im batting anyway... thats what u guys want, obviously it hasnt worked for use over the past few years going by results. Was funny hearing the sledging coming from a below average team with 104 on the board anyway.... keep at it guys, you will get there one day... Dont u like me talking about the medals?? Oh well, we might have shared the points this week but we didnt have to share our prem/champ medals with you guys last year. so just out of curiosity is this the fat opening bowler or the 50yo keeper?

Gee ,thats a bit harsh David...........You could say the same bout both!!

How did Big Unit turn into Bucket Head??? As usual when a day's play is called off early, the day is always sunny. Always hurts the teams that were in the best position. The Melton boys must be spewing, as must the Noble mecenaries and the Oakers. Everyone on 3 points. :eek:

Puppeteer;370906 said:
How did Big Unit turn into Bucket Head??? As usual when a day's play is called off early, the day is always sunny. Always hurts the teams that were in the best position. The Melton boys must be spewing, as must the Noble mecenaries and the Oakers. Everyone on 3 points. :eek:

MMMMM,spell check please???...

bucket head;370830 said:
You are joking ar'nt you !!!Went past today and it was as green as it used to be when Olie was wizzing em past our ears ......!

Did you face the great dane. He would have loved the wicket today.

breeno;370883 said:
Ease up fellas.

Start carrying yourselves with a bit more maturity.

cmon breeno every 1 is saying around bigcricket(subbies board) we need the weapon back.......nothing's happening its a bit of harmless fun.......keeps the well educated muppets who sit at a desk going all day........ay d/h.......cough cough cough..........:rolleyes:

Hey Breeno,

I couldn't agree more.

Does everyone mean you Weapons?

The local paper says that Samarakkody is rejoining Noble Park.

p-toe;371508 said:
Hey Breeno,

I couldn't agree more.

get your head out of your ar..........book........hahahaha

sounds like you've been sacked from the scoring duties at the oaks......???

i am everyone.........

Hey Browny,

Still scoring at the Oaks.

Mind you, it's a bit hard to score when the pitch is saturated.

Have fun in the park.

Mark Peterson.

p-toe;371508 said:
Hey Breeno,

I couldn't agree more.

Richo says that he'll be back ater Xmas. Not sure what sort of visa he'll be on?

*DaNcE HeRo*;371796 said:
apparently weapons is the guest player for wiliamstown in the 20/20 on Tuesday against Melton!! Bring it on Weapo!

Hahaha.
We have 11 named for the 20/20, we are missing a 12th man though mayb Browny could come down as a designated sledger.
Are you playing tuesday night DH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back