Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

Back on deck after an enforced absence boys,firstly well done to the Melton boys on last years flag,outstanding side,go the West Group.
Will have a crack at this weeks fixtures,here goes,
Willy v Sunshine-few new faces at Willy and some old ones gone?,Sunshine have Obrien replaced by Suares?,Seagulls for mine.
Elsternwick v Melton,the premiers too strong,is the opening bowler from Essendon still playing,didnt see his name in round 2?
Moorabbin v Ormond-the home side with plenty of talented Sri Lankans too good for the perennial cellar dwellers who are a long way from there halcyon days of a few decades past.
Yarraville v Caulfield-the addition of Love and Thomas should see an improvement from the Eagles,however Caulfield with Damiano to get the cash.
Altona v Kingston Saints-the Saints will need more than divine intervention to trouble the side who on paper look likely finalists again especially with ex Camberwell gun Aaron Maynard although the pom from last year,Johnson not there?
Brighton v Werribee-both sides look similar to last season,the Tigers are a bit up and down so Brighton for me.
Malvern v Broady-few missing from last year,perera,Craig,still have too much talent for the Broady boys though.
Hopefully the weather stays fine and can get to a game or two,Bucket,can you or anyone else preview the Nth/East?

yep playing

i think u will find buckethead in in the south/west group this year, and im sure he will have plenty of rubbish to post just like on game days...

B Jones and J Wheelahan both playing this week, Jones had a wedding last week and Wheels was injured. Only players we have lost from last year is Kight to Footscray and Barbour retired

p-toe;371725 said:
Hey Browny,

Still scoring at the Oaks.

Mind you, it's a bit hard to score when the pitch is saturated.

Have fun in the park.

Mark Peterson.

cool..........you need to go to a real club.......1 that wins when it counts.........

love it.....park cricket is the best..........;)

*DaNcE HeRo*;371796 said:
apparently weapons is the guest player for wiliamstown in the 20/20 on Tuesday against Melton!! Bring it on Weapo!

interesting

couldnt hit it off the pitch at the moment..........mind you all along the ground still........:rolleyes:

concrete playing???hahahaha id love to slap him again;)

Piston Broke;371871 said:
Back on deck after an enforced absence boys,firstly well done to the Melton boys on last years flag,outstanding side,go the West Group.
Willy v Sunshine-few new faces at Willy and some old ones gone?,Sunshine have Obrien replaced by Suares?,Seagulls for mine.
Elsternwick v Melton,the premiers too strong,is the opening bowler from Essendon still playing,didnt see his name in round 2?
Moorabbin v Ormond-the home side with plenty of talented Sri Lankans too good for the perennial cellar dwellers who are a long way from there halcyon days of a few decades past.
Yarraville v Caulfield-the addition of Love and Thomas should see an improvement from the Eagles,however Caulfield with Damiano to get the cash.
Altona v Kingston Saints-the Saints will need more than divine intervention to trouble the side who on paper look likely finalists again especially with ex Camberwell gun Aaron Maynard although the pom from last year,Johnson not there?
Brighton v Werribee-both sides look similar to last season,the Tigers are a bit up and down so Brighton for me.
Malvern v Broady-few missing from last year,perera,Craig,still have too much talent for the Broady boys though.
Hopefully the weather stays fine and can get to a game or two,Bucket,can you or anyone else preview the Nth/East?

Yeah think you have nailed all the tips Piston , same for me . Looking forward to a good days cricket v Werribee tomorrow deck is looking fantastic down at beach road

Piston Broke;371871 said:

The guru is back.
We've missed you champ.

*DaNcE HeRo*;371872 said:
yep playing

i think u will find buckethead in in the south/west group this year, and im sure he will have plenty of rubbish to post just like on game days...

B Jones and J Wheelahan both playing this week, Jones had a wedding last week and Wheels was injured. Only players we have lost from last year is Kight to Footscray and Barbour retired

Good i'll see you down there.
I was going to ask about both Jones and Concrete, although your attack didn't really miss them in round 1.
Good to see Kighty got 90 odd not out for Footscray in the 2's recently, with the way they are going he could be in the ones very shortly.

yep playing

Ormond ,yes d/h
but the 2 blokes in ?....1 couldn't afford a pc and the other wouldn't know how to turn it on ?? Many more players in a club than the 11 that play!!

Good to hear from you Piston....You been doing some time??
agree also with most of your astute posting, but don't worry Ormond WILL take some scalps this year......!!!

bucket head;371894 said:
Good to hear from you Piston....You been doing some time??
agree also with most of your astute posting, but don't worry Ormond WILL take some scalps this year......!!!

righto......fat i mean bucket head.......

ormond..........pppffftttt cmon dude get serious........ill have a bet with ya sunshine will get more wins on the board than ormond......slab of white knights......:eek:

hows the ''flat track bully'' going............?

weapons05/06;371921 said:

ormond..........pppffftttt cmon dude get serious........ill have a bet with ya sunshine will get more wins on the board than ormond......slab of white knights......:eek:

I wouldn't mind getting on a bit of that action against you weapons.

The Field;371952 said:
I wouldn't mind getting on a bit of that action against you weapons.

well put up or shut up........

bit of a reunion tmozz with the champions of 06/07..........gold

willy 2/300 v sunshine........my mate grant 3023 sandars 102.........sheedy a lazy 174*...........hahahaha

266 for the 2nd wicket...........''thats what im talking about''.......

great stuff.............and yes my boys had another win........;)

yep playing

Don't think Barbour has retired, is playing in the firsts for the Gisborne Dragons.

weapons05/06;371921 said:

Well ,are they chocolate bars or beers doggie......don't want to get as fat as you when i collect!!

Nah,havent been inside Bucket,computer blew up,anyway a quick look at how matches are poised after the weekend.
Who'd want to be a bowler?,lowest score 174 by Broady,a couple of 300's and a 400+ by Kew in Nth/East.
Willy-2/299,Sheedy 174 n.o and a club record,[Weapons must be a bit wet ],Sandars a handy ton also,game over.
Melton 234 at Elsty,runs on the board,odds on the visitors.
Moorabbin-254,Jordan 60 odd,newcomer?,too many for Ormond,how did the Kiwi Bowl?
Yarraville-6/226 v Caulfield,even contributions by Mcrae,Thomas,Love etc,I get the feeling Love's in for a biggie soon once he adjusts to the slower tracks,dead set even money bet this one.
Altona,3oo +,Tim Collins got the old Lord Nelson,111,way too many for the Saints.
Werribee,226 at Brighton,no Cooke for Brighton,has he moved on?,another game that could go either way.
Broady,174,not enough to trouble the Roosters who are already o/25 in pursuit.
So,some games appear over,but Yarra/Caulfield,Brighton/Werribee clashes are the ones with the most interest.
Can't wait for Saturday boys.

12345;372226 said:
Kew 7/411 F Gill 167 S collins 120 wow. BOP 300+ bennett 166 willi 2/299. What a week

Amazing round with some amazing individual performances. Obviously most of the clubs are producing good decks. Bad signs for bowlers early on.

Piston Broke;372243 said:
Nah,havent been inside Bucket,computer blew up,anyway a quick look at how matches are poised after the weekend.
Who'd want to be a bowler?,lowest score 174 by Broady,a couple of 300's and a 400+ by Kew in Nth/East.
Willy-2/299,Sheedy 174 n.o and a club record,[Weapons must be a bit wet ],Sandars a handy ton also,game over.
Melton 234 at Elsty,runs on the board,odds on the visitors.
Moorabbin-254,Jordan 60 odd,newcomer?,too many for Ormond,how did the Kiwi Bowl?
Yarraville-6/226 v Caulfield,even contributions by Mcrae,Thomas,Love etc,I get the feeling Love's in for a biggie soon once he adjusts to the slower tracks,dead set even money bet this one.
Altona,3oo +,Tim Collins got the old Lord Nelson,111,way too many for the Saints.
Werribee,226 at Brighton,no Cooke for Brighton,has he moved on?,another game that could go either way.
Broady,174,not enough to trouble the Roosters who are already o/25 in pursuit.
So,some games appear over,but Yarra/Caulfield,Brighton/Werribee clashes are the ones with the most interest.
Can't wait for Saturday boys.

Cook has retired piston .. to busy making squillions as a lawyer.. big loss

Let werribee off the hook after having them 6/67

Rumour has it that the boys from Coburg and Micky Lewis in particular took a dislike to the Viccar from Mount Waverley. Threatened to do a Serena Williams.... and f#@%ing kill him.:eek:

They must be an angry lot down at Coburg.

Didnt Micky and the boys have anger management issues with Werribee last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back